Supreme Court Votes to overturn Roe v Wade Draft Shows.

Author: Reece101

Total: 324
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@imdancin
God has been stripped from our society
both sides of the Rwandan conflict were Christian

that didn't seem to stop them
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@imdancin
Top 10 Countries with the Highest Percentage of Atheists - WIN-Gallup 2017:

1. China - 91%
  2. Japan - 87%
  3. Sweden - 78%
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@3RU7AL
Don't forget that Putin is a Christian. He frequently demonstrates his Russian Orthodox faith in public in front of cameras. He wears a gold cross around his neck (under his clothing), which he says was “miraculously saved” from a fire in his house many years ago — stating the event was one of the turning points in his life of faith.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
There is no law against spanking a child or using, what the law calls, "reasonable discipline."

At least not in USA. I thought Sweden banne spanking back in the 80's

..." Since 1979, all corporal punishment of children has thus been forbidden in Sweden. This means that corporal punishment is viewed as criminal assault, depending on the severity of the actions there is no exception (defense) of parental discipline. The explicit exception for “aga” (disciplinary violence) was removed from the Criminal Code in 1957. "...

Germany, Spain, Brazil, Ukraine and New Zealand are among the countries with full bans. Inside countries with partial bans (in schools only), females showed a 56 percent lower rate of physical fighting. There was no change among males. Partial-ban countries include the U.S., U.K. and Canada.Oct 29, 2018

imdancin
imdancin
-->
@ebuc
“I asked the question why you go to abortion clinics and confront. I said nothing about yelling and screaming yet I'm sure that happens as well as the fundmentalis nut cases who shoot to kill. Sick.

No your not aiding the pregnant women or anyone a part of that process.  You are virtual rapist and nusiance to society uneccessarily. Sick.”

I am sure that yelling and screaming does happen but iIhave never seen it personally. Why do you use the term fundamentalist? Are you so narrow minded as to think that only some Christians are against abortion? That Jews, Muslims even atheists can't be against it as well? Science is clear as to what is being slaughtered. There are people who are pro-life and do not hold to any formal religious position that stand up against abortion.

If you think I am sick because I try to stop abortion then God help you.

THIS VIDEO IS WHAT YOU CONDONE AND CHAMPION. IT IS YOUR APHRODISIAC, not mine.

https://clinicquotes.com/pictures-of-an-abortion-procedure/

“Natural abortion happens all the time and it is relabled as a misscarriage, but is an abortion. Your medically induced or other kinds of human induced abortion. Again your a virtual rapist.”

What you are talking about is not premeditated and it happens because of something spontaneous and natural.

“And you have the gall to say we are violent? LOL”

Abortion is a violent act….I oppose it…YOU CHAMPION ABORTION, YOU CONDONE IT, FOR ANY REASON AND AT ANY GESTATIONAL AGE. THAT IS SICK, THAT IS VIOLENT.

“You narrowed minded virtual rapist ignore the pregnant womans concerns, one of which is the most important, one, that the fetus/baby is an organsim o f the pregnant woman who is not a mother until the baby is born out, umbilical chord cut, and the baby has taken its first inspiraiton of breath to become and independent individual human seperate frome the pregnant woman.”

You are so immature. To call me names shows you can’t debate that you are only interested in showing how much you don’t know about the subject.

Let me give you some educational facts because you obviously do not know about fetal development or reproduction.

"Fertilization is a sequence of events that begins with the contact of a sperm (spermatozoon) with a secondary oocyte (ovum) and ends with the fusion of their pronuclei (the haploid nuclei of the sperm and ovum) and the mingling of their chromosomes to form a new cell. This fertilized ovum, known as a zygote, is a large diploid cell that is the beginning, or primordium, of a human being."
[Moore, Keith L. Essentials of Human Embryology. Toronto: B.C. Decker Inc, 1988, p.2]

"The development of a human being begins with fertilization, a process by which two highly specialized cells, the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female, unite to give rise to a new organism, thezygote."

[Langman, Jan. Medical Embryology. 3rd edition. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1975, p. 3]

"Embryo: The developing individual between the union of the germ cells and the completion of the organs which characterize its body when it becomes a separate organism.... At the moment the sperm cell of the human male meets the ovum of the female and the union results in a fertilized ovum (zygote), a new life has begun.... The term embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life."
[Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943]

These are from medical textbooks still used today. They say the same thing. An INDIVIDUALS life starts when fertilization takes place. It is a human being. That human life is not a part of its mother. That individual has its own DNA, blood type, circulatory system, heart, liver etc. 

One thing is sure…abortion is intentional. It is the only procedure on earth that seeks to kill a living human being. In a hospital you could have one doctor in one room trying desperately to save a life and another doctor in another room that is performing an abortion and killing a life.  That is what the abortionist is hired to do. The abortion is not complete until the human life is dead. However small, it is living, it is human. Abortion is not an accidental death.

“Your have absolutely zero compassion, empathy or prayers for the pregnant woman who may become a mother of a living breathing, independent individual human. This is partly why your sick-n-head in these regards and my guess is many others.”

I am sorry you think so because you don’t know me at all. I am a mother and a grandmother and I work in this field. I love people including mothers as I am one myself. But I value the life in the womb. It is unfortunate you do not. 

I would love to continue debating with you but I will not do so if you resort to calling me names. Your choice.
imdancin
imdancin
-->
@FLRW
Wearing jewelry, parading around in church even carrying a Bible does not make one a Christian. The one who follows the scriptures, loves and accepts the Lord as Saviour and carries out the commandments is a Christian. The one who takes up the cross, the one who denies the World and acknowledges the eternal heavenly kingdom belongs to Christ.

We can watch the friuts of people...but only God knows who is saved.

imdancin
imdancin
-->
@3RU7AL
I don't believe someone can call themselves  an atheist. At best they can be a skeptic/agnostic because they can't prove there isn't a god.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@imdancin
I don't believe someone can call themselves  an atheist. At best they can be a skeptic/agnostic because they can't prove there isn't a god.
do you believe in bigfoot ?

can you prove the bigfoot "does not exist" ?

would you consider yourself a bigfoot "agnostic" ?

do you consider yourself "open-minded" regarding bigfoot ?

or are you pretty certain there is no direct or indirect impact on your core-value-system REGARDLESS of whether or not bigfoot exists ?

and as such, consider the question of bigfoot's hypothetical existence an utterly pointless conversation ?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@imdancin
But I value the life in the womb.

I think you are sick in head and value any fetal/baby more than any pregnant woman, or her personal concerns and what is best for humanity.  More sex education a--starting at home--- and pregnancy prevention at a minimum for starters.

Virtual rapist is what you are. Simple and not complex to grasp. Please keep your nose out of pregnant womens bodily business, whom have not given their consent for you to stick you nose in.

Narrow minded fundamentalist is correct assessment of attitude towards pregnant women.

Novice
Debates: 22
Novice
-->
@ebuc
I think you are sick in head
  • Silly insult that fails to make any point. 
value any fetal/baby more than any pregnant woman, or her personal concerns and what is best for humanity.  More sex education a--starting at home--- and pregnancy prevention at a minimum for starters.
  • She has not said this. Rather, it appears they value baby's life more than the mother's comfort or convenience. This is not uncommon in any legal imperative between children and adults. 
Virtual rapist is what you are
  • Ad hominem
Please keep your nose out of pregnant womens bodily business, whom have not given their consent for you to stick you nose in
  • Morality is not contigent on biological sex. Regardless she says herself:
    • "I am sorry you think so because you don’t know me at all. I am a mother and a grandmother and I work in this field. I love people including mothers as I am one myself. But I value the life in the womb. It is unfortunate you do not."
    • Being a literal mother and someone who works in the medical field (presumably) I'm sure she has much more room to share her opinion on this topic. I suspect she is arguing that we ought to value the life of a process she herself has experienced yet I have not seen you make a single argument in this forum topic other than "religous meanies, bad people, how dare people that disagree me MEeeeEE"

Narrow minded fundamentalist is correct assessment of attitude towards pregnant women.
  • Ad hominem. 
  • You have not made a single argument, meaning you are by definition being incoherent.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Novice
I disagree and to believe a person is sick in head is not intended as an insult.  You take offense when none is given.

This is simple if you stick your nose into a pregnant womans bodily business, without here consent , then you are a virtual rapist.  If you have a better label for people who adhere to these   unethically immoral  practices, the please share. 

You do  not because, that identifier fits so very well, If the shoe fits, then wear it?

Narrow minded fundamentalist is correct assessment of these unethical and immoral attitude towards pregnant women. Please stop the virtual rape of pregnant women.

Arguments to altar a fundamentlist unethcially immoral practices. Re-education of the ethics of morality in a civilized community is what is needed for you type of people.  A shrink of some kind or another, depending on the degree of sick in the head.  Its a complicated issue for anyone to deal with.

Ask any pregnant woman what she has to deal with in her decision making, and you will learn something, tho I doubt any significant percentage would want you  ---lacking empathy for her---  within 100ft of them. 

Novice
Debates: 22
Novice
-->
@ebuc
I disagree and to believe a person is sick in head is not intended as an insult.  You take offense when none is given.
    This is simple if you stick your nose into a pregnant womans bodily business, without here consent , then you are a virtual rapist.  If you have a better label for people who adhere to these   unethically immoral  practices, the please share. 
    • Questions of morality don't require consent. 
    • You clearly don't know what virtual rape is: in esscense it's sending sexual messages to children as an adult etc. 
      • As for a better label, I could call them morally good people, perhaps philosophers or debaters. I assume people who stand on the right side of a moral dilemma should be ascribed as advocates if anything. 
    Narrow minded fundamentalist is correct assessment of these unethical and immoral attitude towards pregnant women. Please stop the virtual rape of pregnant women.
    • This appears to be a self projection as you are by definition being narrow minded. While imdancin the heroic mother and advocate is willing to engage with arguments you repeat childish talking points without even making a single counter point. 
    • Narrow minded: not willing to listen to or tolerate other people's views; prejudiced (oxford). 
    • As it seems, you most evidently fit this label above anyone. Congratulations. I assume that satisfies your fixiation with it.
    Arguments to altar a fundamentlist unethcially immoral practices. Re-education of the ethics of morality in a civilized community is what is needed for you type of people.  A shrink of some kind or another, depending on the degree of sick in the head.  Its a complicated issue for anyone to deal with.
    • Incoherent  schizophrenic rambling
    Ask any pregnant woman what she has to deal with in her decision making, and you will learn something, tho I doubt any significant percentage would want you  ---lacking empathy for her---  within 100ft of them. 
    • The person you responded to is a mother so you could simply ask her, also pregnancy is pretty rough, that just isn't really an argument that makes homcide or murder moral. 

ebuc
    ebuc
    -->
    @Novice
    No schizoid on my end, ergo more evidence of a head sickness to create a false narrative and support an ego.

This is simple, if you stick your nose into a pregnant womans bodily business, without here consent , then you are a virtual rapist.  If you have a better label for people who adhere to these   unethically immoral  practices, the please share. 

You do  not because, that identifier fits so very well, If the shoe fits, then wear it proudly or in shame. Your choice.

If any person was to stick their physical nose into a pregnant womans physical body without her consent, it is rape. Simple.

Virtual rapist have not ethical morality in regards to the pregnant woman nor empathy for her and all of the circumstances surrounding her pregnancy. Their fundamentalism considers one and only one priority and that is;

> the fertilized egg { (/*\) }, >>>  the fetus { (**), >>>>> fetus/baby { ( * .. * ) }, >>>>>>>>>>> born out, as an individual person, whose umbilical chord has been severed, and the babyy has taken its first inspiration into its lungs. Simple .

imdancin
    imdancin
    -->
    @ebuc
    I will not engage with anyone who has a vile mouth. I won't stoop to that level. You want to grow up and talk like an adult who wants to discuss a topic to agree to disagree let me know.
    imdancin
    imdancin
    -->
    @3RU7AL
    "do you believe in bigfoot ?

or are you pretty certain there is no direct or indirect impact on your core-value-system REGARDLESS of whether or not bigfoot exists ?

and as such, consider the question of bigfoot's hypothetical existence an utterly pointless conversation ?"

Really?

I would ask you what  the influence that Big Boot has had on society and the world. Is that the same as that of Jesus Christ? Secular writers have confirmed that he lived. How you can compare the two...I don't get it. Jesus did not live a hypothetical life. Whether or not you think He was God in the flesh, that He rose from the dead....is a different thing. I don't believe by totally blind faith. 

I don't now anything about big foot but that there have been a lot of hoaxes that have happened. To me this is pointless. 

3RU7AL
    3RU7AL
    -->
    @imdancin
    "do you believe in bigfoot ?

or are you pretty certain there is no direct or indirect impact on your core-value-system REGARDLESS of whether or not bigfoot exists ?

and as such, consider the question of bigfoot's hypothetical existence an utterly pointless conversation ?"

Really?

I would ask you what  the influence that Big Boot has had on society and the world. Is that the same as that of Jesus Christ? Secular writers have confirmed that he lived. How you can compare the two...I don't get it. Jesus did not live a hypothetical life. Whether or not you think He was God in the flesh, that He rose from the dead....is a different thing. I don't believe by totally blind faith. 

I don't now anything about big foot but that there have been a lot of hoaxes that have happened. To me this is pointless. 
    do you believe in VISHNU ?

can you prove the VISHNU "does not exist" ?

would you consider yourself a VISHNU "agnostic" ?

do you consider yourself "open-minded" regarding VISHNU ?

or are you pretty certain there is no direct or indirect impact on your core-value-system REGARDLESS of whether or not VISHNU exists ?

and as such, consider the question of VISHNU's hypothetical existence an utterly pointless conversation ?
    Polytheist-Witch
    Debates: 1
    Polytheist-Witch
    -->
    @imdancin
     Secular writers have confirmed that he lived.
    Nope
    ebuc
    ebuc
    -->
    @imdancin
    I will not engage with anyone who has a vile mouth.

Putting the correct label on vile{?} person is called truth.  You and none of you type can handle the truth of your being a virtual rapist, who enjoy sticking their nose into a pregnant woman's bodily business, is just sick in head, and you and your type need immediately cease and desist from this indecent, unethically immoral practices.

And then go for some re-education of  ethical morals used by a truly civilized society that is facing huge over=population issues for the operating systems currently { 2022 AD  } in place.

32 days later

John_C_87
    John_C_87
    The argument of the legality of abortion is limited by the decision of Roe Vs Wade and was set by law as an unconstitutional invasion of privacy. Texas Senate Bill 8 (Texas Heartbeat Act) States an abortion is illegal after the findings of a heartbeat the problem is an abortion is illegal before the finding of a heartbeat. Abortion is illegal when found in legislation of law. The crime does not take place afterwards, Texas Senate does not address the unconstitutional imperfect union of the word abortion in writings of law. The Argument of law before all Courts in the land is the use of the word abortion in law perjury, an untrue statement as an abortion is illegal the moment it is written into law, or is a description written or said to be documented on medical records. 
    After conception the process of abortion is over for the women and a female-specific amputation is the medical term for treatment by medical staff as a truth, as a fact, and as a whole truth.  The abortion stop is no longer valid after conception which also in truth, while conception is not the beginning of life but its point of extension. The heartbeat also is not the beginning of human life and is one of several medical means to establish medical treatments. The ovum – fetus is part of the women’s body she is an ambassador. Texas Senate has been introducing a foreign argument of law into American United States Constitution for over 50 years.  An international legal argument that is a lie and does not belong in legislation of law at any point of legislation in a united states Constitutional union. The State of Texas is arguing over maintaining an accusation that has a person accused themselves of a crime for being the recipient of a medical treatment, without cause. Texas, wake up and smell the coffee the word abortion is not even a legal choice to make in describing a situation of truth.
    There are two different argument taking place First is a violation of the 5th Amendment of American, The Second a suppression of a united state of law between the Federal Government and the States Governments where birth is not a medical process alone it is an immigration process as well.  Meaning it does not qualify as only the hosting State issue of law by legal precedent the Federal Government is a legal binding partner. Part of this issue is held in the Constitutional argument of citizenship and birth and illegal immigration as a whole.
    FLRW
    FLRW

Life was an accident that occured on one of 22 sextillion planets. Now it is Intelligent Man's duty to make life worth living until you die.
    3RU7AL
    3RU7AL
    -->
    @John_C_87
    After conception the process of abortion is over for the women and a female-specific amputation is the medical term for treatment by medical staff as a truth, as a fact, and as a whole truth.
    well stated
    ebuc
    ebuc
    -->
    @FLRW
    Don't forget that Putin is a Christian. ... He wears a gold cross around his neck (under his clothing),.......

Gold cross. That sounds like something Trumpet may have given him. Two peas in a pod those two, eh?

Only differrence is, Putin has the power, that, Trumpet wants to have.  Can Trumpet get 70 million votes next time around? 

H,mm just how many truly perverted virtual rapist  of voting age, are there in USA in 2022? 

ebuc
    ebuc
    -->
    @John_C_87
    After conception the process of abortion is over for the women and a female-specific amputation is the medical term for treatment by medical staff as a truth, as a fact, and as a whole truth.  
    female-specific amputation....

The abortion stop is no longer valid after conception which also in truth, while conception is not the beginning of life but its point of extension. The heartbeat also is not the beginning of human life and is one of several medical means to establish medical treatments. The ovum – fetus is part of the women’s body she is an ambassador.

...of the pregnant womans fetus/baby organism, that, has not taken its first inspiration of air.

I like the sound of this part above. rational common sense.

61 days later

Lair77
    Debates: 4
    Lair77
    Many Republican women want to use pro-life talking points while not wanting abortion to be banned.   Can't have your cake and eat it too.