Making a new account + Future/current debates

Author: Novice

Total: 6
Novice
Debates: 22
Novice
1. Account

The reason I will be making a new account is due to complications with my current one, that lie primarily with the information that was used to create it. I have to remain vague on that because some of it crosses into more personal territory.

2. Debates

My most recent open challenge is as follows: 

"NOVICE's FINAL DEBATE: THBT it is not reasonable to blame Tucker Carlson for the Buffalo shooting"
Accept it at your will. 

The plan is that this will be my last debate on this account. I have essentially lost faith in a lot of what this site has to offer, most especially its voters. Individuals in the past have made statements that have gradually convinced me that debates, in the format offered by this platform, are on the net, not worth participating in. I do believe I may have a few debates on my new account, but that would be to combat larger items as I see fit. The public forum is a significantly better tool for conducting discussion. I even wanted to have a debate on this specific idea with the undefeated Bones, and that is the only debate I could see having as an exception to my reluctance. 

3. Undefeated Debaters

Undefeated debaters are a plague to this site, and should no longer exist. I am quite reminiscent of the day conservative and formerly more active user Fruit_Inspector destroyed one of them in a previous debate, and am eager to replicate that same sucess regardless of whether or not I am debating. 

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Novice
3. Undefeated Debaters

Undefeated debaters are a plague to this site, and should no longer exist. I am quite reminiscent of the day conservative and formerly more active user Fruit_Inspector destroyed one of them in a previous debate, and am eager to replicate that same sucess regardless of whether or not I am debating. 
It is true that people would be encouraged to take down undefeated debaters because it in itself would be an achievement, but they are not a plague to the site. It just means they know what they are doing and can win.

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Novice
am eager to replicate that same sucess regardless of whether or not I am debating. 
Literally impossible without debating.
Novice
Debates: 22
Novice
-->
@Intelligence_06
It is true that people would be encouraged to take down undefeated debaters because it in itself would be an achievement, but they are not a plague to the site. It just means they know what they are doing and can win.
  • The mere existence of an undefeated debater showcases the collective bias and weakness of the DART population. This is the reason I believe they should no longer exist in certain capacities and they no longer will exist (as I would hope). 

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Novice
No. That would be something like tyranny of the majority. We are encouraged to take down undefeated debaters because they are good and that would mean we are good too, not that they are any detrimental to the site. For actual good debaters like Barney, he didn't lose a debate here out of merit. We can't just unjustly vote against him then calling it just and fair.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Barney
Can't lose if you don't debate (joke