Debates: 4
Greyparrot
When are teachers going to focus on the 3 R's instead of the "current thing?"

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
Despite the "reaches" in Tim Pool's arguments, I don't have any doubt that the public indoctrination (schooling) system is grooming kids and acclimating them to Luciferian based perversions. (After all, drag is just a totemic ritual embodying the conflation of both the masculine and feminine principles -- i.e. the Baphomet.) The goal is to normal pansexuality--in particular, pederasty. Hence, the frequent imagery of sexualizing young boys.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
Normalization IS grooming.

Whether it's rewarding skin color as a basis for merit or rewarding certain sexual behaviors.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
"Grooming" has a connotation, especially when used pejoratively, indicating sexual manipulation and coercive undertones; hence I reserve judgement in equating normalization to grooming.

As far as perceiving merit on the basis of one's so-called "race," you'll get no argument from me there.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
@Athias
Penises and vaginas hey.

What a kerfuffle.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
Never ceases to amaze me how right wingers think teachers cannot be trusted to teach, but should be trusted to arm themselves and stop mass shooters.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
Penises and vaginas hey.

What a kerfuffle.
Is that what we said?

Athias
Athias
-->
@Double_R
Never ceases to amaze me how right wingers think teachers cannot be trusted to teach, but should be trusted to arm themselves and stop mass shooters.
No one "right-winger" here has made such a claim. Furthermore, I don't see how the former disqualifies the latter.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
It's what it all boils down to.

When it comes to the reproduction of the species, we have developed this curious habit of beating around the bush.....No pun intended.

"Sexual manipulation and coercive undertones" as it were.

Think and overthink....It's the human condition I suppose.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
It's what it all boils down to.

When it comes to the reproduction of the species, we have developed this curious habit of beating around the bush.....No pun intended.

"Sexual manipulation and coercive undertones" as it were.

Think and overthink....It's the human condition I suppose.
What, if at all, is your preferred definition of "grooming"?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
Good morning, or what ever time of day it is where you are.

Well, whenever I hear the word grooming, I always think of pampered pooches. in pink parlours.

Or hirsute men having their moustaches and sideburns trimmed.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
Good morning, or what ever time of day it is where you are.

Well, whenever I hear the word grooming, I always think of pampered pooches. in pink parlours.

Or hirsute men having their moustaches and sideburns trimmed.
So, is it your position that individuals, their ages notwithstanding, cannot be "groomed"--i.e. undergo a preparatory dynamic or be manipulated into engaging sexual perversions?
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Athias
I don’t think that’s what CRT is. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@Reece101
I don’t think that’s what CRT is. 
I wasn't talking about CRT.

SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Athias
No one "right-winger" here has made such a claim. Furthermore, I don't see how the former disqualifies the latter.
Both are commonly implied, if not explicitly stated, conservative views and they are dissonant. Equating presentation of certain subjects as teachers 'grooming' children and thinking these  'groomers' would go against their nature to selflessly and courageously take on a gunman is quite the head scratcher.
Athias
Athias
Both are commonly implied, if not explicitly stated, conservative views and they are dissonant. Equating presentation of certain subjects as teachers 'grooming' children and thinking these  'groomers' would go against their nature to selflessly and courageously take on a gunman is quite the head scratcher.
What "nature"?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
Undergo a preparatory dynamic.
Love that expression.

For sure, gullibility is a human trait, as is manipulation.....And within a typical "Western" social context, I obviously know what you are referring to.

Though the  reality of such issues has a split personality.....There's the base reality and the socially contrived reality.....A lengthy and controversial discussion perhaps.

And with such ease of accessibility through social media, we have this absurd social dichotomy......Here's the child/ but do not touch the child.

Very much like the U.S. school shooting thing...... Come on kids and play with the guns/but don't point and pull the trigger.

It does seem that social and technological progress, will always come at a cost.....And to coin a much loved phrase, we always tend to try and shut the stable door after the horse has bolted.....And let's be honest, as far as these two issues are concerned, there is huge opposition to even trying to shut the stable door.

So in the end we just have to live with inherent problems of progress.....And just moan about it.....If we want our kids to be able to shut themselves in their rooms  and spend hours undergoing preparatory dynamics with whomsoever, then don't forget the downside of freedom.

Not that I consider modern addiction to electronic information devices, as freedom.

And until we start genetically editing humanity....There will always be the groomers and the groomed.

What say you?

Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
Love that expression.

For sure, gullibility is a human trait, as is manipulation.....And within a typical "Western" social context, I obviously know what you are referring to.

Though the  reality of such issues has a split personality.....There's the base reality and the socially contrived reality.....A lengthy and controversial discussion perhaps.

And with such ease of accessibility through social media, we have this absurd social dichotomy......Here's the child/ but do not touch the child.

Very much like the U.S. school shooting thing...... Come on kids and play with the guns/but don't point and pull the trigger.

It does seem that social and technological progress, will always come at a cost.....And to coin a much loved phrase, we always tend to try and shut the stable door after the horse has bolted.....And let's be honest, as far as these two issues are concerned, there is huge opposition to even trying to shut the stable door.

So in the end we just have to live with inherent problems of progress.....And just moan about it.....If we want our kids to be able to shut themselves in their rooms  and spend hours undergoing preparatory dynamics with whomsoever, then don't forget the downside of freedom.

Not that I consider modern addiction to electronic information devices, as freedom.

And until we start genetically editing humanity....There will always be the groomers and the groomed.

What say you?
I say you mistake my description for assigning criminal culpability in and of itself, though it must be considered by default in cases that involve coercion.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
For sure, within a contrived legal framework.

Which doesn't necessarily take into account base reality.

We seem to casually assume that we have exceeded base reality.

But we clearly haven't.......Far from it.

Which is not to say that everything is not real.

Including the necessity of selective social ignorance within a contrived legal framework.

Which of course, doesn't always work for everyone though.

Whereby we end up with glaring contradictions.

For example:

Oh dear, poor gender dysphoric, lets give you all the support and medical help we can, and cut your dick off.

Bastard pervert, let's lock you up and cut your dick off....Preferably without an anaesthetic.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
For sure, within a contrived legal framework.

Which doesn't necessarily take into account base reality.

We seem to casually assume that we have exceeded base reality.
What is this "base reality"?

Whereby we end up with glaring contradictions.

For example:

Oh dear, poor gender dysphoric, lets give you all the support and medical help we can, and cut your dick off.

Bastard pervert, let's lock you up and cut your dick off....Preferably without an anaesthetic.
What is the contradiction in legally/socially allowing for transgenderism and legally/socially rejecting paedophilia/hebephilia/ephebophilia, etc.?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Double_R
they also seem to ignore the fact that most teachers don't wish to carry a firearm with the understanding that they should be prepared to "shoot to kill" at all times
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
Base reality is that which isn't latterly conceived.

I'm basically attempting to distinguish between what is and isn't made up.

Though as I stated, all becomes real in application.

So one contradiction is the difference between that which is made up and that which isn't made up.

In terms of sexuality, the base reality would be the procreational drive.

How we apply said instinct varies greatly, relative to a whole gamut of ongoing physiological and social pressures.

And also, how we apply Law to said instinct is affected in the same way by ongoing social pressures.

(Physiological pressures  are a separately contentious moot point.)

Nonetheless, in terms of base reality, nothing is actually right or wrong.

Right and wrong are concepts that may or may not have become established socially , but certainly not globally standardised, and also modified greatly over time.

The two issues that you refer to, are obvious examples of how social acceptability has modified and therefore contradicted itself over a relatively short period of time.

What is socially  right and wrong for Athias now, would probably not have been right and wrong for Athias's forebears a few hundred years ago.

Nor will it be for Athias's descendants a few hundred years from now.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
So one contradiction is the difference between that which is made up and that which isn't made up.

In terms of sexuality, the base reality would be the procreational drive.

How we apply said instinct varies greatly, relative to a whole gamut of ongoing physiological and social pressures.

And also, how we apply Law to said instinct is affected in the same way by ongoing social pressures.

(Physiological pressures  are a separately contentious moot point.)

Nonetheless, in terms of base reality, nothing is actually right or wrong.

Right and wrong are concepts that may or may not have become established socially , but certainly not globally standardised, and also modified greatly over time.L
Let me rephrase: how is it a contradiction? Though I do not how transgenderism and paedophilia fall under "procreational drive/instinct."

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
Ok.

So we are a extra-thinking species.

But procreational drive itself doesn't require thought.

Thought modifies recreational possibilities over time, thereby the organism learns to contradict itself. 

All becomes real enough though.

And paedophilia and transgenderism are all varieties that stem from the same basic requirement.

The evolutionary inevitability of species evolution I suppose.

If it hadn't been us, it might have been a sentient carrot experiencing all this psychological trauma.

And GOD would be a cauliflower.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
Ok.

So we are a extra-thinking species.

But procreational drive itself doesn't require thought.

Thought modifies recreational possibilities over time, thereby the organism learns to contradict itself. 

All becomes real enough though.

And paedophilia and transgenderism are all varieties that stem from the same basic requirement.

The evolutionary inevitability of species evolution I suppose.

If it hadn't been us, it might have been a sentient carrot experiencing all this psychological trauma.

And GOD would be a cauliflower.
Okay.

11 days later

coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Athias
I disagree.  Pederasty is still, fundamentally, is based on male-on-male sexual contact.  What I see progressives doing is inconsistent with that.  They're pushing a gender-confused mentality on young boys, to induce them to engage in gender-nonconforming behaviour, dress in gender non-conforming ways and modify their physicality and biology in ways that are fundamentally inconsistent with maleness. 

What progressives seem to be pushing looks a lot more like the kind of perverse sexual practice of tribal Afghanistan, whereby young boys (usually aged 7-12) are made to look, dress and behave like girls, to be used as objects of sexual exploitation.  This is different than the pederasty of, for example, Ancient Rome (even though the practice may well have been an offshoot of the same cultural aberration).  
Athias
Athias
-->
@coal
I disagree.  Pederasty is still, fundamentally, is based on male-on-male sexual contact.  What I see progressives doing is inconsistent with that.  They're pushing a gender-confused mentality on young boys, to induce them to engage in gender-nonconforming behaviour, dress in gender non-conforming ways and modify their physicality and biology in ways that are fundamentally inconsistent with maleness. 

What progressives seem to be pushing looks a lot more like the kind of perverse sexual practice of tribal Afghanistan, whereby young boys (usually aged 7-12) are made to look, dress and behave like girls, to be used as objects of sexual exploitation.  This is different than the pederasty of, for example, Ancient Rome (even though the practice may well have been an offshoot of the same cultural aberration).  
Even if the young male is dressed as a girl, that would still count as pederasty. But I can only suspect (I don't know what's on their minds) based on what I've gleaned that this all a ritual venerating the Baphomet, who has both male and female parts. And I wouldn't limit this to just progressivism, as conservatism plays a key part in the dialectic that pushes these progressive agendas.