Man dressed as old woman throws cake at Mona Lisa

Author: SirAnonymous

Total: 39
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
The near-priceless artifact can have a little cake, as a treat.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I just can't stand the idea of making anyone making money on something that they've created.
the original copyright law was 14 years with one optional extension of 14 years for a total of 28 years of copyright protection before your work enters the public-domain

28 years seems like more than enough time to "make money on something that they've created"
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Mharman
"near-priceless" seems like a bit of an over-statement
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Poly.

I have quite  eclectic tastes in both music and art....And admiration for skilled musicians and artists.

But for sure, have no taste for contrived religion. Other than as a counterpoint to my personal understanding, within a discussion and debate framework.

Though dancing naked around a camp fire at full moon, might be quite liberating.

As for the dull old picture in question and the ensued wheelchair bound, transvestic cake performance.

I find the latter much more meaningful.

Staring at a dingy old portrait and going WOW, just doesn't register with me at all.....I'm pretty sure, that most people who do it, just do it because they feel that they ought to do it.

Though you may actually be correct in suggesting a link between atheism and non-conformity....Especially as a response to formative conditioning.
Kritikal
Debates: 9
Kritikal
Ten years ago this would have sounded like an onion article, just more absurd. But now this is tame. Not only do we have men who dress as women and throw cake at art. But now we have women who are cakegender who probably throw art at men. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kritikal
Cakegender is good.

HLGBTC.....Q.

Q. What's your favourite cake?
Kritikal
Debates: 9
Kritikal
-->
@zedvictor4
Cake is overrated, pie is better.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kritikal
Cake or pie.

Yum Yum.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Kritikal
I wouldn't say this if I were to smother pie on a painting. Not saying I will though.