Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@MisterChris
Claim your conference and division.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
...Alright then. Seems like some confusion happened overnight, but since it came from someone who is not in this game, I'll abstain from direct responses to him.

I don't read Badger as scum based on his hangover excuse. Generally, I don't like efforts to excuse minimal activity or weaker contributions, but considering that he has still at least been posting a decent amount, it came off more as a way to explain being a bit irritable. Don't really appreciate his decision to delay providing support for his read on That2User after providing reads and reasoning on me, SirAnon and a gut read on Oro, and that has me sussing him a bit.

I also don't scumread Pie over his support for this popcorning scheme, even though he didn't provide much in the way of reasoning for supporting it. Seems like a bit of a gambit on his end, and my experience has been that he tends to shore up his reasoning more when he is scum. If anything, this more shoot-from-the-hip method is making me townread him a bit more.

The fact that SirAnon got a response to his question about the Hated townie MYLO/LYLO thing leaves me in basically the same place regarding GP. The fact that he did make this carve out is specific enough that we know he likely crafted a Hated role for this game, but whether it's an actual role in play or a fake role claim he gave to scum is an open question.

As for theme analysis, I'll wait to see what MC posts.
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
to delay providing support for his read on That2User
I don't think this is inherently sus, seems that was his last post of the day and needed to gather his thoughts, badger bailed so it reads as a goodnight message 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Assuming Chris doesn’t claim an NFC West or NFC North team, I’m willing to lynch out of the 3 AFC South teams. Oro, Danielle, That2, in that order.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Assuming GP is telling the truth, his character and corresponding role fits very well with a theme I have in mind.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Also did anyone ask/claim SOP roles? If someone says Miller later in the game it should be an Insta sus.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
ATTENTION:

The DP ends in 48 hours.
That2User
That2User
Also did anyone ask/claim SOP roles?
Only role claimed is hated townie-GP
That2User
That2User
Assuming GP is telling the truth, his character and corresponding role fits very well with a theme I have in mind.
We thinking the same idea then
That2User
That2User
-->
@ILikePie5
Oro, Danielle, That2, in that order.
Why Oro above Danielle? 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@That2User
Is Mhar known to have these role altering roles in his games? Like Judas as Anon mentioned 

I wouldn't know, as I can't remember playing very many games run by him. But Lunatic did help him create/balance this game, which may indicate some extra spice in the setup. I doubt we'll see any roles like that, but it's possible.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
Why Oro above Danielle? 
Cause of his lurking. I briefly mentioned it a bit earlier.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Okay, I am swapping in for Mr. Chris. I was told if he didn't post by morning I would be subbing in. 

Jeez, dude. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
I am NFC West, according to Google
MisterChris
MisterChris
Is there a difference between "conference" and "division," or are they synonymous?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Is there a difference between "conference" and "division," or are they synonymous?
There are two conferences: AFC and NFC. Each conference has 4 divisions: North, East, South, West
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Grey - NFC South - Atlanta Falcons - Hated Townie

Pie - NFC North - Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions

SirAnon - NFC West - San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Los Angeles Rams, Arizona Cardinals

Danielle - AFC South - Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Indianapolis Colts

Whiteflame - NFC West - San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Los Angeles Rams, Arizona Cardinals

Speedrace - AFC North - Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns

Earth - AFC East - New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Buffalo Bills 

Badger - NFC North - Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions

Oro - AFC South - Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Indianapolis Colts

That2 - AFC South - Tennessee Titans, Houstan Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Indianapolis Colts

Barney - NFC East - Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Washington Commanders

Chris - NFC West - San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Los Angeles Rams, Arizona Cardinals

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
So NFC West and AFC South have 3 teams. No teams in AFC West
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
Can you tell us how many fake characters you provided?
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
No. I just gave them a pool.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->@ILikePie5
I am innocent. When I get my PM later it will confirm it.
Considering Wylted thought he was replacing me, this statement is interesting. It implies Wylted town-read me and expected to receive my TOWN role. Either that, or he had no idea what I was and was just being Wylted. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
Assuming Chris doesn’t claim an NFC West or NFC North team, I’m willing to lynch out of the 3 AFC South teams. Oro, Danielle, That2, in that order.

If Chris is mafia, he would have every incentive to not claim one of these divisions because you've already said you'd be willing to lynch others if he doesn't. And if he does claim one of these divisions (as town or scum) that makes your post pretty useless since you would have to go back to the drawing board entirely. So why bother singling us out at all? 

Lynching based on a completely theorized guess about theme on DP1 with no discussion or information about flips is pretty dumb. I agree with Speedrace that theme analysis is often pointless. But I think it could be interesting for DP1 discussion here now that we're all locked into divisions and have to pick people to pressure. What do you guess the theme is?  
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
Just type your team name into google with the word "division" right after it. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
If Chris is mafia, he would have every incentive to not claim one of these divisions because you've already said you'd be willing to lynch others if he doesn't. And if he does claim one of these divisions (as town or scum) that makes your post pretty useless since you would have to go back to the drawing board entirely. So why bother singling us out at all? 
Not necessarily. My theory still works, it just depends on what characters are. I’m willing to pressure anyone from NFC West and AFC South for claims.

Lynching based on a completely theorized guess about theme on DP1 with no discussion or information about flips is pretty dumb.
Who do you want to lynch? I’m just laying out my thought process.

I agree with Speedrace that theme analysis is often pointless. But I think it could be interesting for DP1 discussion here now that we're all locked into divisions and have to pick people to pressure. What do you guess the theme is?  
Assuming GP is telling the truth, it could be Teams that are Birds vs Non-Birds. Or animals vs non-animals. I don’t think there’s a division split.
Danielle
Danielle
I think it's strange that MisterChris is allegedly having such a hard time finding out what division his team is in. He asked a question about it, Pie answered, Chris acknowledged it and then he made a post without answering before signing off. He's the only one we're waiting for and Pie said his pressure hinges on Chris' answer, so why would he not just provide it? Weird. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
Considering that scum have a pool of fake claims that emulate town, the only hypothesis I'd have as to the theme split is that the scum players are AFC West, since no one has claimed them. But, even if my hypothesis is correct (and it probably isn't) that doesn't help us in deciding who to lynch, because, again, the scum have fake claims. The only way to find scum until we have more information is based on behavioral tells.  I don't think conference/division is going to help us at all. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
I think it's strange that MisterChris is allegedly having such a hard time finding out what division his team is in. He asked a question about it, Pie answered, Chris acknowledged it and then he made a post without answering before signing off. He's the only one we're waiting for and Pie said his pressure hinges on Chris' answer, so why would he not just provide it? Weird. 
Nah, he claimed NFC West before he asked the question. It was at the end of page 9.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
^^^^^^^^^^