Author: jamezrevenge

Total: 52
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
Do something about the bullshit impersonation or show the site what cowards you are.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@jamezrevenge
pro
what kind of gun control measures are you in favor of ?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
We've discussed this before and it is not against any site rules for one profile to use another profile's picture, regardless of content. You're demanding that we add rules that don't exist and enforce them. That's not going to happen. If you want to push a referendum about it to change the rules, go for it.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@whiteflame
We've discussed this before and it is not against any site rules for one profile to use another profile's picture, regardless of content. You're demanding that we add rules that don't exist and enforce them. That's not going to happen. If you want to push a referendum about it to change the rules, go for it.
well stated
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Who added the rules in the first place?

I think you are having impure thoughts about the lesbians kissing; I am levels ahead of all trolls.

Fuck you and your BS. You want to play this game buddy? Let's fucking go. You wait, I will show you a war. I promised it before, now you call it.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Who added the rules in the first place?
Most of them were before my time, but that doesn't mean that any of them were added flippantly, and a lot of them were added or amended through trial and error as well as discussion with the community.

I think you are having impure thoughts about the lesbians kissing; I am levels ahead of all trolls.
You're welcome to your wrong opinion.

Fuck you and your BS. You want to play this game buddy? Let's fucking go. You wait, I will show you a war. I promised it before, now you call it.
Actually rather flattered that your using my PFP. I'm a big fan of Fate/Zero, would love if more people became aware of it, and I think this particular picture is rather well done. Enjoy using it for as long as you want.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Buddy this is stage 1. I will show you how it feels to be trolled without mercy, I only need 2 or so people to support my cause. I was wrongly banned by your predecessor (not chris, David and Ragnar) for targeted harassment so let's explore living up to false accusations until you feel it; the rage and helplessness.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@jamezrevenge
debate
let's hash out the details in the forums first
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Whatever you say. You know where the lines are, so walk right up to them if you must.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
No lines  let me copy your profile too
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Feel free. The information isn't pertinent to you, but if you want to just copy-paste all the information from my profile onto yours, have at it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Says who?

What rule will you ban me for? Do the single rule or multiple rules exist? Let us see.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@jamezrevenge
hello whats up
welcome to the neighborhood
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm pretty sure that most of my information doesn't apply to you, but hey, it'd be a happy surprise if we both were microbiologists. Would love to talk about your research sometime. And hey, at least you're offering to coach others on the site. Still think that's a nice thing to do.

I'm really not sure what you're planning to do, so I can't speak to any rules that you might violate. So far, none. 
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I think impersonating a moderator should be a bannable offence. What if Polytheist-Witch accidentally reports something to RM? I mean, he's probably got her blocked, but on the general. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@jamezrevenge
Guess this is one way to improve your post count can't say it's impressive.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@badger
Long as he isn't posting claiming to be a mod, changing his profile name to strongly resemble mine, or adding details to his profile that indicate he is a mod, it's not something I would consider a ban-worthy offense. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@badger
What's the point of reporting anything nobody does anything about it. It's been made clear to me that anything I might tell someone whether it's calling me a pedophile or talking about having brooms in my kids crotches they don't do anything. They even admit their violations and they don't do anything. Some poor soul who showed up here out of nowhere got reported by someone else for making a sexual comment to me and was threatened with being banned but, numerous people here make sexual comments to me all the time and nothing happens to them because they're friends with the mods and because I'm the the person being targeted. If I send a message to the mods now to tell them they're fucking pieces of shit. And I'm not sending RM anything in any way shape or form he's blocked on my end. Maybe what you need to do is get over yourself because you think you're all that and you're just another member of the fucking  forum.

badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I know, Poly. It's a damn shame. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@badger
Not really. It's the fucking internet. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame

Warning, spoilers for Netflix series My Name

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@badger
What a slimy ass teacher's pet you are when it suits you, fake ass rebel.