Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 435
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
And if someone were to imply that they had an innocent on GP, they wouldn't be around next DP to provide more information.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I mean I'm not ever convincing you here, and I'm too lazy to do the maths to prove it, but you are seriously underestimating the value of the ML. I'd bet there's a 40% swing in winchance lynching incorrectly today. I bet one confirmed mafia in 3 days of LYLO doesn't compensate for it. 
badger
badger
We also 100% have a doctor/BG. I mean I know nothing about American football, but I'm pretty sure there's people blocking/defensive teams/whatever.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
And you are seriously overestimating how much that information would help us. Suppose we start a lynch train on GP and someone says they have an innocent on him. That doesn't prevent a mislynch. That just changes the odds of a mislynch from 7/10 to 6/9. That sacrifices a power role for a 3.33% smaller chance of a mislynch.
badger
badger
-->
@SirAnonymous
That's just today. There's a snowball effect. We're also not quantifying the value of receiving timely information this DP, but there is significant value. 

I mean, I'm half talking nonsense at this point, and doing gut on math, but ML's are ridiculously important. 
badger
badger
Let's lynch GP then. I don't care. 
badger
badger
Mostly I just wanted to disagree with Danielle. She's always so bossy.
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@badger
Let's lynch GP then. I don't care. 
Lynch GP, do we not have anyone else?
Who did you want to lynch in DP1?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
Why GP?
That2User
That2User
-->
@Mharman
Unvote
badger
badger
Because GP is essentially a vanilla claim and we have too many of those. I've played in Mhar's games before. He stacks them with roles. Speed/Mister/Danielle is the rest of my pool. I mean maybe it's Mister/Earth too but I got a lingering townread on Earth.  Speed was my number 1 last DP, but he hadn't contributed and he's an entirely different player this DP. HIs reads also come so close to mine in Mister/GP. 

GP for me is mafia on two fronts basically. For being scummy first off, then for being scummiest of the blues. That's a ML candidate. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
What do you mean by "the blues"?
badger
badger
I'm going to bed. I'm obviously not ready to lynch right now either, but I am ready to start shaking shit loose. 
badger
badger
-->
@SirAnonymous
Vanilla is blue on other sites. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
Okay. Never heard that one before.
badger
badger
GP is close to being a CC, which increases odds of a successful lynch. Basically. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
Whiteflame (1/6) - Wylted
Wylted (1/6) - Greyparrot
That2 (1/6) - MisterChris
Greyparrot (1/6) - Badger

That2User
That2User
Town is divided af, we need to unite in this

MC-Hard pushed to lynch oro, swinged the full claim to a vtl, this can be a calculated scum move/passionate town move, seems to have it out against AFC South, has a vanilla balance fixation, null/tilt scum

Danielle-Reads the game like a book, breaking everything down logically, insightful af, I really like post #77 in response to MC's post, lean town

badger-Saying, "Mafia would have been trying to stay alive there, voting the next person with a high number of votes on them, not stubbornly voting like he was" Reads town af to me, defending Barney/WyIted on not being focused on self-preservation 

Anon-Pretty townie, voice of reason in a lot of things

Speed-Null, need to see activity to get a read

wf-Not joining on the oro lynch helps his case, waiting for read once wf recovers

Earth-I'm pretty down to lynch Earth, confusing as town and potential mafia because of the Pie kill (Pie is a valid target outside of inexperience so I don't heavily condemn Earth)

GP-Confused why badger sees hated as cc vanilla, need to reread GP's post, was quick to.jump on Barney/WyIted in DP2

WyIted-Nothing new, Barney was willing to die on his GP read, opposite of mafia motive, WyIted is all in on wf
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTL GP now that things are condensing a bit, I've already expressed I think GP and Earth are my top scum reads, + I'm leaning scum for MC (he hasn't responded to my post either?) but between those two originally, GP being hated is just way lower stakes than for Earth so I'm more willing to have that as a possible mislynch

I really don't get the WF lynch and while I might be sus of him, I can't really justify lynching someone to myself b/c I have a hard time reading them, and like I said last DP I like his contributions so far
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Can you explain your That read more? I haven't played enough with them and nothing they've done has struck me in a particular direction
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
Greyparrot (2/6) - Badger, Speedrace
Whiteflame (1/6) - Wylted
Wylted (1/6) - Greyparrot
That2 (1/6) - MisterChris
Speedrace
Speedrace
Also when I said I was gonna come back to my laptop later I didn't expect you guys to end the DP like 2 hours later lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I don't mind getting lynched if it helps poe.
That2User
That2User
-->
@Speedrace
didn't expect you guys to end the DP like 2 hours later lol
We ended the DP?
That2User
That2User
I don't mind getting lynched if it help
I don't think you getting lynch helps anything
That2User
That2User
-->
@MisterChris
VTL MisterChris
That2User
That2User
-->
@Speedrace
expressed I think GP and Earth are my top scum reads, + I'm leaning scum for MC (he hasn't responded to my post either?)
What post?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@badger
I'm pretty sure my reads have been entirely my own this game. I'm also pretty damn confident in my That2User townread especially this DP. Wanting to sheep dead townies is always a huge towntell. It's pawning off responsibility on absolutely confirmed town basically. Not that it's pro-town or good play or anything obviously, but definitely town mentality. 

I'm not saying you didn't have original reads. I'm saying that you give very little reason behind them, for the most part. Of course, there are exceptions, and I believe you're getting better about this as the game progresses. 

That2User
That2User
-->
@whiteflame
Alright, I'm going to take a break and then give my reads
Reads?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@That2User