NFL Mafia [DP2]

Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 435
badger
Debates: 0
badger
I also think Greyparrot rolls godfather if he's mafia, but I'm not going to explain that read because it is way out there. I wrote the phrase "imaginative next door neighbour" and checked myself. 
badger
badger
-->
@Earth
That's a good claim. The saved Pie bit is a curve ball though. 

I guess I get less town cred then. 
badger
badger
unvote obviously. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@badger
I don't understand this post.
Earth
Earth
Post 152 that is.
badger
badger
-->
@Earth
Well I was hoping that since I knew you were doc and that it is demonstrable that I knew you were doc, that you would townread me for the fact of your not dying. But seeing as you were probably role blocked, I'm not so cleared. 

But not killing a doc read as mafia is playing with fire. I would have killed you.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@badger
Voting the doctor is the towniest thing I can think to do right now. 
I was planning on ignoring you all game tbh (since you incorrectly peg me as mafia in 100% of the games we play together and I don't feel like dealing with it atm... if you'll notice I never directly responded to you before lol). But you're one of my strongest town reads despite repeatedly trying to out the PRs for no reason. I completely disagree that outing the doctor would be helpful to town. We don't even know if there is a doctor, and if there is they would be NKd tonight if outed. It gives us zero information to reveal themselves unlike outing a cop or tracker who could at least share results. 

Right now I'm leaning toward wanting a claim from Earth or a claim from MisterChris. I'm waiting for both of them to answer my questions before deciding. While I'm not opposed to lynching GP I think it's possible he was investigated innocent and so I'm open to getting another claim, especially from one of those two players. 
Earth
Earth
-->
@badger
Mmmh
Danielle
Danielle
 I also think Greyparrot rolls godfather if he's mafia,
Interesting, but if he investigates innocent and has a mafia power role I'd expect him to be more bold in his game play rather than making random posts that don't contribute anything. 
badger
badger
-->
@Danielle
I was planning on ignoring you all game tbh (since you incorrectly peg me as mafia in 100% of the games we play together and I don't feel like dealing with it atm... if you'll notice I never directly responded to you before lol).
It's been a million years since we've played together, and I've played thousands of games in the meantime. I do think I've gotten quite good tbh. It is nice to play with you again though :p.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Earth
Why would you claim Doctor with only 2 votes? Shoulda waited for at least 3 IMO. What's the justification for your role? 
Earth
Earth
-->
@Danielle
I was going to get to three anyways. Like what would you want me to do?
Earth
Earth
My justification is that I am known recently for my fan base that crowdfunded hospitals.
badger
badger
For the record, I do not think it is exactly pro town to out the doctor. Last DP I tried to cover his tracks for him painting him as vanilla. This DP tbh I want mafia to NK him instead of me lol. It's pro town in that I can read better than Earth. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Earth
True but doctor is one of the most important PRs and I expressed willingness to pressure MisterChris instead (so did Speed iirc). Role justification? 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Earth
My justification is that I am known recently for my fan base that crowdfunded hospitals.

I buy this. Who do you want to vote for? 
Earth
Earth
-->
@Danielle
I'm still at work, but I'll think about potential teams
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I am fine with a GP lynch for now. If it is a mislynch, it is less of a loss than another member of town. I would prefer to do it as a last resort though
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Danielle
@MisterChris
If I had to vote someone else for a claim it would either be Earth or MisterChris. @Speed you mentioned being a little sus of Earth as well. MC is kinda null but one thing he posted last DP did rub me the wrong way. Do you think it's worth pressuring Earth or MC instead of just lynching GP right now? 
Ok so tbh it's been a while and GP is one of the few players I remember crystal clearly, I don't think he's generally this passive as town (hence me raging when he goes on the stupidest bandwagons months ago)

I still behaviorally read Earth as scum but I like the doc claim/justification, and for MC I only lightly sus him as scum based on the games I read up on him for; based on those I think GP is the correct choice; plus as we both mentioned, worst case scenario we lynch the hated townie, big deal

But I would like more thoughts from MC particularly sense with the Earth reveal I think I'll be pressuring you next DP
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
If we don't lynch GP the options are to lynch that2user (claimed vanilla), lynch Earth (claimed doctor), or vote someone else for a claim. One of the reasons I'm down to lynch GP is that we're going to worry about him all game if we don't. It's almost best to just get him out of the way, especially since he isn't posting anything to help town. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
I don't like Earth claiming with 2 votes though as DOCTOR like ??
Speedrace
Speedrace
If we don't lynch GP the options are to lynch that2user (claimed vanilla)
Also I still don't get the behavioral reads on That, they seem lean townie to me if anything. I've never found claiming vanilla to be a compelling reason to lynch someone, especially since scum have big incentives to never claim vanilla
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
I agree - I'm down to lynch GP but don't mind hearing from MisterChris first. FWIW the post of his I didn't love from last day phase was him sticking up for Barney being inactive. Seemed kind of unnecessary for town to do (he could have just noted that to himself or brought it up if there was heavy pressure on Barney) and a way to build rapport/cred as scum. But it's not something I feel particularly strongly about at this time. 
badger
badger
GP is 100% the lynch today. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Also I still don't get the behavioral reads on That, they seem lean townie to me if anything. I've never found claiming vanilla to be a compelling reason to lynch someone, especially since scum have big incentives to never claim vanilla
Yeah I've said I read that2user town several times and do not want to lynch him right now. I just listed him as an option because he full claimed. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
Greyparrot (1/6) - Speedrace
Whiteflame (1/6) - Wylted
Wylted (1/6) - Greyparrot
That2 (1/6) - MisterChris
MisterChris (1/6) - That2
Earth (1/6) - Whiteflame

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Earth
You initially noted that you would not be much of a help in this game because you didn't follow the NFL (post #25 on DP1). Then in post #368 last day phase you said "The theme is definitely something to do with losses and Falcons are hated for blowing a massive lead in Superbowl LI." I don't think the Falcons are really hated for losing the Superbowl but anyways 

#1 why did you presume last DP that the theme "definitely" has something to do with wins and losses if that has nothing to do with your role justification? 

#2 Can you explain why you're unwilling to lynch Greyparrot knowing there won't be "substantial evidence" against him this day phase? 
That2User
That2User
-->
@Danielle
I'm down to lynch GP but don't mind hearing from MisterChris first.
Let's pressure MisterChris to full claim
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@That2User
I'm down to lynch GP but don't mind hearing from MisterChris first.
Let's pressure MisterChris to full claim
Given GP seems to be the lynch, I don't think this is a good idea if MC ends up having a PR
That2User
That2User
Given GP seems to be the lynch, I don't think this is a good idea if MC ends up having a PR
Why is GP going to be the lynch? Feel MC is the best option