Read-only
Total: 435
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@That2User
Why is GP going to be the lynch? Feel MC is the best option 

Why not GP and why MisterChris over anyone else? I have my reasons; what are yours? You never answered why you claimed vanilla out of nowhere for no reason. What was the thought process there? 

I agree with Speedrace that it might not be worth outing another PR although it seems Earth would be the target tonight. 

I'm waiting for Earth to respond to me before voting anyway. 
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@Danielle
You never answered why you claimed vanilla out of nowhere for no reason. What was the thought process there? 
Prompted by the death of 2 vanillas at the beginning of DP2, knee-jerk reaction 
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Let's just get on with it and lynch GP. I gotta go hang out with a buddy this evening, he's leaving for Canada again tomorrow. 

VTL Greyparrot
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Unvote

I'm not going to keep a vote up on an un-CC'd doctor, but there's a lot I don't like about this claim. It's already been mentioned that he did so with relatively little pressure and his response to that was that he anticipated more pressure. That's unnecessarily defensive. Danielle also makes a good point regarding his knowledge of the NFL, which he said was minimal up front (either real or a scum tactic to explain why he might not contribute much), after which he claimed what he believed was an obvious link between the Falcons and the Hated role that required rather specific knowledge of a recent Super Bowl. I get that he's working and therefore may not be able to respond in detail to questions that we have asked, but I directed several messages at him before he posted his claim and he hasn't responded to any of my reasons for sussing him. All of this is not to mention that the claim itself could easily be fake especially given that we've been discussing a doctor claim for quite a while in this DP, though proving that would require outing more protective roles and I'd rather not do that. I still sus Earth, but I'll hold off on pushing for a lynch on him.

As for MC, I'm really not looking for another full claim. Assuming that Earth and That2 aren't lying, we already have two roles, including one full claim, on the table in this DP. Much as I am sussing him, I don't think getting another claim helps us, particularly as we already know that scum have fake claims available to them. I'm willing to put my vote on GP for now, as I do think that that is the best choice for a lynch this DP, though I would like to see answers to the questions and accusations against Earth and MC before the DP ends.

VTL GP
badger
badger
I'm literally positive Earth is doctor at this point. There's no way he breadcrumbed me like that. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
I can't imagine why anyone would waste an action investigating me, and it's strange and unusual you repeated that idea more than once. It's like you know something but are not willing to say it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
I'm going to be an easy setup for scum team so at least there will be some poe after I am dead.
badger
badger
I'm gonna out some reads before I go.

Certain town: (in order all of these)
Earth, That2

Strong town:
Sir, Wylted

Townie: 
Speed, WF, Danielle

And that leaves MC and Greyparrot. Obviously I am misreading someone, but I do not think I am misreading 2 people and I'm definitely not misreading 3. Lynch in MC/GP. 
badger
badger
Writing that I guess I'm less certain of my Sir townread from last DP, but I expect if I reread I'd still find him there. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
Greyparrot (3/6) - Speedrace, Badger, Whiteflame
Whiteflame (1/6) - Wylted
Wylted (1/6) - Greyparrot
That2 (1/6) - MisterChris
MisterChris (1/6) - That2

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Fuck it

vTL GP

I have whiteflame as scum based on behavior and in POE is that2 and Mr.chris
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
I can't imagine why anyone would waste an action investigating me, and it's strange and unusual you repeated that idea more than once.
It would be totally reasonable for someone to investigate you considering you claimed a role you cannot prove and has a weird justification. 

I mentioned a possible investigation on you once. It sounds like you're questioning if I'm the cop. If you thought I was the cop or knew anything at all about an investigation on you, why would you point out my comment as being "strange and unusual" rather than just noting I'm in your town pile? 

Danielle
Danielle
It seems most people that have posted agree there's probs 2-3 scum among whiteflame, SirAnon, Speedrace and MisterChris. Interesting then the decision to lynch Greyparrot despite those odds. I'm still down to lynch GP - I just want Earth to answer my two questions first. I don't think Earth and GP are on the same team. It would be good to hear more from SirAnon, Speedrace and MC too. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Why would you think that? Me flipping town after today isn't going to clear you as town.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
It would be totally reasonable for someone to investigate you considering you claimed a role you cannot prove

I mean, mod confirmed publicly you can test it at mylo but whatevs. I should die anyway on principle for being soft confirmed by mod saying a pro-town stipulation of my role at MYLO in public discourse instead of a PM to that2user. So game won't seem tainted.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Why would you think that?
Think what?

Me flipping town after today isn't going to clear you as town.
Okay? Never suggested it did. 

If you do flip town you should feel bad about how poorly you've played. Who should we lynch besides you? You haven't said anything. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
I should die anyway on principle for being soft confirmed by mod saying a pro-town stipulation of my role at MYLO in public discourse
I don't recall this but it doesn't seem like a mod confirmation. He could have been speaking in theoretical terms. 

If you think this town confirms you then why not put up a fight and try to play rather than just concede? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
You haven't said anything. 
Well I don't really have any solid reads yet. Other than Wylted and that's a kinda shaky read since he got swapped.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
The large majority of your activity seemed premised on you always responding to other people, including reads. You seem to be doing much more independent analysis now, and even within your replies you're talking about other things. Feel free to show me other examples

This is pretty typical of my play. I like to start out by interrogating/interacting with others, and then supply reads/direct town based on both those interactions as well as whatever else unfolds over the course of the game. I'm not a believer in talking for the sake of it. I will usually only post/respond if it seems useful.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
If you think this town confirms you then why not put up a fight and try to play rather than just concede? 
Cause honestly I don't like cheaty tactics relying on mod slip ups or mistakes.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Well I don't really have any solid reads yet. Other than Wylted and that's a kinda shaky read since he got swapped.
Then why did you immediately vote for him at the start of the day phase? Post #6

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
To see the reaction. Wylted just acted like the whole thing never happened though.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
Is your only reason for voting them that they claimed vanilla?

No. That's a more insignificant part of it actually. The primary reason is the rationale I gave to Danielle:

"12 players, 8 divisions. It makes the most sense for players to be mostly evenly distributed [across the divisions]. 1-2 players for each division would be more than enough. The only division that was missing players entirely was AFC West. If I had to guess, I'd say scum is all from AFC West and they have been sprinkled throughout the other divisions through fake claims. I could be wrong here, but that wouldn't refute the fact that the divisions that are overpacked are most likely to contain scum." 

Pie noticed that NFC West and AFC South include 3 players each.

AFC South included Danielle, Oromagi, and That2.
Oromagi is confirmed town, and Danielle is a strong town read. 

That2 is heavily implicated by that logic. The fact that they have been so quick to push for a Barney lynch/OMGUS me, and the fact that their role as vanilla is suspect balance-wise doesn't help. 

Statistically speaking, That2 seems to be most likely scum. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol why would you need to test Wylted's reaction? His whole existence is reactive.

I still have no problem voting for you based on role and behavior. You're not doing anything pro town, your justification doesn't make much sense, you didn't immediately claim your role and you aren't moving discussion along even without stating reads. For these reasons I consider you a net detriment atm.  I'd be down for voting MisterChris for a claim instead but you haven't seemed interested on trying to pressure anyone else. It doesn't help town at all for you to concede (we don't learn anything from your wagon if you're town considering the justifications for voting you) so it seems strange you'd be willing to sacrifice yourself if innocent. How do you think your death even helps with POE if you have no reads - who should we suspect if you flip innocent? 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
It seems especially weird that he'd push this particular theory when noting that scum has a pool of fake claims, since that would give them opportunities to avoid being added to larger groups like this unless they claimed on the early side. I think his logic is mostly good aside from this, but despite being my slightest scum read, he still makes my list.

My strategy isn't really depending on any sort of theme split. It's moreso to do with character distribution. It seems reasonable to me that with 8 divisions and 12 players, each character will be (mostly) evenly distributed across the divisions. The scum team having fake claims is precisely why a 3 player group is more suspect. The scum team chooses a fake claim, and that fake character artificially inflates certain divisions with new players. 

The fact that AFC West had no claims at all makes the theory that AFC West is scum viable. It's not provable (yet,) but it makes a lot of sense.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Fine, hammer me then
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Honestly if you really think this is your best town play, you surely must be scum.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
Would you rather pressure Earth, someone else or lynch GP and why?  
I'm willing to shift the focus to Earth. He was one of the ones I sussed most in my original read post.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol I never said anything about this being my best town play and I'm not even pushing to lynch you. I still haven't voted and I've given you ample opportunity to try and pressure someone (anyone) else and/or explain how you're helping town by sacrificing yourself. You've chosen not to answer or post anything useful.  No need to get pissy at me for your decision to play like ass. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
My justification is that I am known recently for my fan base that crowdfunded hospitals.

Nevermind... apparently he's doc