Post here and I will tell you what Whiteflame would tell you he thinks of you.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 49
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@RationalMadman
Interesting thread - I'm game!
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@That2User
I don't know too much about you but I can tell you are a thoughtful Mafia player, I enjoy playing against you as much as with you as you consistently put effort into the games and stay active. I would like to see more of you elsewhere on the website, debating politics, religion and the likes. I am interested in your views on things and feel it a real shame you don't push past the forum games any more.

You are always well behaved and empathetic to your fellow user and that is the conduct I admire very much. You may well be made mod some day... :)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@SkepticalOne
I recall you from DebateIsland actually, your username doesn't do you justice and almost misrepresents you in ways. Your username could easily apply to a right-wing conspiracy theorist but you are, from what I see, a rational thinker who takes very straightforward approaches to topics and matters. I wish we'd actually disagree more often so that I could properly engage with you in a debating manner, alas you are not of a position I can find fault with nearly often enough for us to organically debate all that much in the forums.

I'd enjoy seeing more of you in the debates section, actually! Show us what you've got there.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@RationalMadman
Alright it’s time to get triggered. Give it to me straight. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Reece101
Here, Reece, let me trigger you a little; I think nothing of you.

You obey the rules, post now and again and barely interact with me at all. I gather you have interest in science and music but in both departments we seem to have rather separate niches.

I wish you the best in your DART adventure, I just cannot say that I think much of you and that is perfectly alright.
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@whiteflame
How much of this is true?
ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
-->
@RationalMadman
Similar to Reece... Give it to me straight. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ComputerNerd
You are not like Reece at all actually, I noticed you the moment you went for the tournament and even prior to that as you were engaging in debates actively. Keep up the good work.

One thing though, just work on your debate structure and of course that will come with practise. I feel like your debates are often made on whims. I would encourage you to sit back and think things through more, I'd also like to see you voting more, the website could use voting activity and you are an active debater.
ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
-->
@RationalMadman
Thank you, I will remember this. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ComputerNerd
And whiteflame will remember you.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Reece101
How much of this is true?
Some of it is accurate. RM has gotten to know me decently well over the years I've known him, and he's clearly trying to approximate what I would say. It's not perfect, but it's closer than I expected coming in.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Interesting
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@RationalMadman
Thank you. That's very kind.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Supadudz, I actually am not sure why we get along so well. If I am honest with you, I never really particularly felt strongly either way about you and given our gap in years and study focus (as far as I know you have very little interest in sciences), I would have assumed to not like you but wow, I was wrong!

You and I have so much in common if we look past the stuff that first meets the eye, we watch similar Animes, like social games like Mafia, see moderation as a fundamentally libertarian-leaning idealistic state of equilibrium to the point where I can honestly say I never got somebody so wrong before. You have matured so much as things have progressed and shocked me with your ability to see and improve upon your flaws even on this website alone, I cannot imagine how much more significant your changes IRL have been. You truly grew up, matured and became somebody I am shocked to see ever got into trouble with the mods (actually you are the only mod I've ever come across who got on the bad side of the very mods he ended up respected by and working alongside).

You never back down on what you believe in, you truly shaped the mod team in ways none of the leaders ever saw coming I am sure, even though I was only a voting moderator at the time you were introduced. You are the reason certain hard calls didn't end up as permabans... Which honestly I was on the fence about, you taught me things that people think Airmax was all about but I personally saw issues with (freedom-first); I appreciate working alongside you, I enjoy playing games like mafia alongside you and last but not least, I saw an approach to moderating from you that I've not been introduced to before. You are freedom-first, pure honesty and the website is fortunate to have you on it.

And yes, that's correct, I don't idolize Airmax.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Thank you Whiteflame. I do enjoy this roundup

10 days later

Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
-->
@RationalMadman
Have a go at me.

13 days later

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Undefeatable
I don't think of you, you were a good debater and then you became a nobody didn't you?

I'm so sorry to be so blunt, I didn't have coffee this morning please forgive me.

102 days later

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
You can rate them now, please.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Didn't know that I'd been signed up to provide my own ratings. For now at least, given that I'm on vacation, I'll have to decline.