Structure of Graviton-Darkion

Author: ebuc

Total: 71
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
What if gravity behaves as dark matter because of some missing quantum number OR non-linear gravitons?

1} I dont think Gravity is Dark Matter, and have no idea what Dark Matter is, if exists,

2 I have no idea what a "missing quantum nmber" is, nor do I know what linear or "non-linear" gravitons are.

Ive been clear, that I believe graviton-darkEon are two sides of the same torus{ coin }. And posted one or two vids with theoretical physicist Eric Verlinde{?} who also  states similar ideas, minus the torus concept.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Yes, Dark matter is stuff in space that has gravity. Together, dark energy and dark matter make up 95% of the universe. That’s almost all of it! That only leaves a small 5% for all the matter and energy we know and understand. Energy like light, heat, and X-rays, together with matter like people, elephants, planet Earth, the sun, and all the galaxies only makes up 5% of the universe! That’s not very much.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Yes, Dark matter is stuff in space that has gravity. Together, dark energy and dark matter make up 95% of the universe.

If dark matter  exists and is so prevalent, and it "has gravity" then it would appear to me, that,  logically,  gravity is just as prevalent as dark matter. Understand?

That only leaves a small 5% for all the matter and energy we know and understand. Energy like light, heat, and X-rays, together with matter like people, elephants, planet Earth, the sun, and all the galaxies only makes up 5% of the universe! That’s not very much.

Are'nt you making an assumption that dark matter is not fermionic matter?  And all matter is a form of energyI that is just more contained instead of disspersive, as in case of EMRadiation?

I think ultra-micro and ultra-weak Gravity is a primary force phenomena, and determines if our finite Universe, is cyclic, or not.  I.e. Gravity ultimately overrules Dark Energy's disspersion/dissaociation/expansion phenomena, maintains Universe as  finite, coherent integrity, that, is a  dynamically structural system of eternal transformation.

If 'heat death of Universe' scenarios still apply, then same goes with finite Universe becoming one ultra-large, ultra-flat --via its ultra-long frequency---photon, wherein we find that  Gravity is always on the outside, as an ultra-micro, pulling inward{ attraction } ultra-high tension, that cannot not ever cease pulling inward on this finite, ultra-large, lowest frequency photon.  Understand?

So we have Dark Energy pushing out and EMRadiation pushing out, and both of them exist, as a resultant of utra-micro- ultra-hign tension Gravity, eternally pulling them back around to re-transform back into fermionic matter and boson forces.

.....space....Gravity >( ____flat_line_heat_death_of_Universe_____)< Gravity.............space.....

Mass = Higgs boson and Gravity = ultimate transformation of finite Universe as fermionic matter and bosonic forces.

Naught is lost, nor created only transformed, by two primary and diametrically forces, utra-micro Gravity andultra-micro  Dark Energy, that eternally cycle back around to each other, however, Gravity is always on the outer most surface pulling in, and Dark Energy is always on the inner most surface pushing back out.

Gravity is more effective than dark energy because of mass-attraction. 

Higgs gives mass ergo Higgs is source of Mass. 

...space void........>(Gravity > Higgs > /\/\/\/ )< Dark Energy( /\/\/\ < Higgs Gravity)<.......space void....

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
The Higgs boson does not technically give other particles mass. More precisely, the particle is a quantized manifestation of a field (the Higgs field) that generates mass through its interaction with other particles.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
The Higgs boson does not technically give other particles mass. More precisely, the particle is a quantized manifestation of a field (the Higgs field) that generates mass through its interaction with other particles.
..' the Higgs{ scalar } boson gets its mass just like other particles—from its own interactions with the Higgs field....'

..' The bosons include the photon{ gauge }, the gluon { gauge }, the Z boson { gauge }, W boso{ guage } and the Higgs { scalar } boson '..

Higgs field of particles gives mass via Fermionic matter and/or bosonic forces{?} via inter-actions with the other catgagory { fermion or boson } or same catagory { fermion >< fermon...boson >< boson }?

Graviyt [ theorectical boson } is more effective than Dark Energy { theoretical boson } because of contractive, mass-attraction and that is the opposite of expansive.

......space void... inward >( Gravity > Higgs > /*\*/*\*/ )< outward < Dark Energy > outward >( /*\*/*\*/ < Higgs Gravity) < contractive.......space void......

(   ) = Gravity

)( = Dark Energy

/*\*/*\*/  = Higgs field

\/\/\ = sine-wave pattern fermions and bosons ---not Gravity or Dark Energy--

Each catagory of particle and field has a distinction from others and a specific dynamic structural and systemic patterning ---other than the commonality of a sine-wave pattern---. This is what makes the distinct from each other. Yes?

Does form follow function and vice versa? Yes magnetism is attractive, yet its attraction is distinct from Gravities mass-attraction.

John_C_87
John_C_87
2 I have no idea what a "missing quantum nmber" is, nor do I know what linear or "non-linear" gravitons are.

@ ebuc Zero and all negative numbers these are the missing "quantum numbers" as they are questioned by trigonometry and geometry as to be translated into algebra. They are added at the very small scale of quantum physics . Even though such things said linear like gravitations are simply not separated as a type of magnetism yet. Not openly or honestly described, this does not even looking into the issues created by sine and cosine of mathematics which as  waveforms in their relationship to curved lines of time. Here it is the lack of inverse calculus which has been exploited for decades at the cost of sound calculations in all mathematics. Which is to simply what your are saying is done by calculating atomic time as possibly linear in theory. People can and I have done specifically such thing already in establishing Pi as a value approximating of 3.14159 is by fact not ratio of 3:1. No such ratio exists in Physics of a curved line held inside the circumference of less than 4:1 ratio. Chords being a key made in this calculation describing the last know chord of all circumference a diameter.

@FLRW  it is time which is non-linear and its translation mathematically which is correctly made or not in a way that makes sense in math. Linear waveforms might be measured as linear but are still exposed by gravitation to having a risk of being noted as electro magnetism. There is not calculus that has addressed the make-up in energy between magnetism and gravitation. In mathematic calculations black matter is a name given to a state of mass that is held by gravity in a plastic state in a temperature range of zero or less regardless of mass. 
John_C_87
John_C_87
\/\/\ = sine-wave pattern fermions and bosons ---not Gravity or Dark Energy--
The Achilies heal is still the Sine-wave is made in a 90 degree line on a round object diameter of energy in geometry, whereas the round object of energy radiates fource outward in a curve around the energy form as it changes states of energy. Meanwhile the tangent line is the line set on a curve waveform in a unrealistic way to describe a connection to time. The sine wave is mesureing the distance between times of fource of a radiating energy not the waveform of energy which is a circumference pulsing as a level of the energy source?
@ ebuc 
Does form follow function and vice versa? Yes magnetism is attractive, yet its attraction is distinct from Gravities mass-attraction.
Magnetism like gravitational motion works in two directions unlike the laws of motion describing inertia and centrifugal force. As magnetism is electrically based and the motion if electric is based on the outside of mass we can within reason assume a 4th law of motion can be written to describe these two events as one creation of motion in two circumstance of all mathematics. The observation of the two mathematic circumstance are geometry and trigonometry as these two forms of math hav shared a use of natural numbers entwined in their praticality.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@FLRW
Boson rotation is mass what is not fact is a boson rotation being zero or negative number, spinning counter clockwise does not make a natural number a negative number. The non existence of natural numbers does not exist in a quantum state, it is a fabrication. It is a key and the most damming fact in Physics made against Einstien's theories set by gedneral and special realtivity.
John_C_87
John_C_87
Fancy way to say creates a magnetic pull that cannot be distantiated because of quantizing.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@John_C_87
The non existence of natural numbers does not exist in a quantum state, it is a fabrication.
So you are saying ‘Do you really believe the moon is not there when you are not looking at it?
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@FLRW
So you are saying ‘Do you really believe the moon is not there when you are not looking at it?
LMAO...thank you I needed a good laugh........

No, the earth's moon is orbiting the earth even when we are not looking at it. I am asking anyone a direct question does zero and negative numbers exist in a list of natural numbers? It is not a hard question to answer, is it?. I even think my question is more foolish than yours mocking me, I get it though, I know the answer to my question already, like most people who has studied grade school mathematics know the answer and just forget. The answer is no zero and negative numbers do not exist in a list of natural numbers as the list goes from 1 - infinity. When natural numbers do not exist we lose zero and negative integers conditionally throughout any theorem. F.Y.I  this is why some physcisist had concern about following German scientist, after the end of WWII down the mad hatters rabbit whole of atomic bomb testing...

I'm sorry I should have just said natural numbers in physics are a fabrication. I didn't.
I'm also sorry as time is also set by natural numbers and holds no zero or negative numbers to say so is ALSO fabrication.