DART 2022 June Myers-Briggs and Jung personality types.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 66
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@RationalMadman
interesting. I never type as an introvert, but I could see it going that way. 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Intelligence_06
What exactly was the crucial difference between INTP and ENTP? I tend to get both of these periodically, sometimes even during adjacent tests done a few hours apart. I can't exactly say which one I am.

More than that, how do we define extrovert/introvert qualities? For context, I am a dude who just doesn't actively go out for socialization, but can obviously have a very nice chat with most strangers in the first few hours upon meeting(I don't necessarily hate or like such interactions, the main benefit is that I get a friend).

How do we measure it?
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test - - this is a pretty good test, and doesn't make you sign-up for anything

it gives you some rough percentages - my guess is that you're near the 50% mark for "E" versus "I"

many INTPs find they adopt ENTP characteristics when they are confident in the subject matter under discussion, or if they feel comfortable, like when they are interacting with people they consider friends

i would say that the key division between "E" and "I" lies in your core worldview

if you believe one's self-worth is determined by internal factors (self-image), this makes you fundamentally an "I"

if you believe one's self-worth is determined by external factors (social status), this makes you fundamentally an "E"
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@3RU7AL
You have no idea about i vs e but sure preach more.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
You have no idea about i vs e but sure preach more.
feel free to inject your own hypothesis
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@3RU7AL
I know what they are, already explained some to Chris, you have the hypothesis which is a joke.

There are extraverts that couldn't care less about social 'status' and there are introverts that are superficial as all hell.

Extraverts are energised by spending time with people and uncomfortable with extended periods of solitude, introverts are the opposite, not all are clear-cut split that's all.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
General trials in the past weeks have yielded consistently INTP for me. Except for the time when I kritiked the survey by putting every statement fallacious "strongly disagree", which I got ENTP for some reason.

Extraverts are energised by spending time with people and uncomfortable with extended periods of solitude, introverts are the opposite, not all are clear-cut split that's all.
I prefer to spend time with people online like you, does that mean I am an extrovert? I find INTP much more relatable in terms of personal entries all across the internet due to me basically giving up arguing when I see someone's logic too fallacious to even stand on itself with two legs, which I have observed on the net is common for INTP.