The Twin Towers were bought in Chinatown ..

Author: jaishawnemmette5

Total: 39
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@SirAnonymous
Honestly, no offense, we should just organize his posts into an entire thread, then nominate it in the HoF. This person writes things as enigmatic as Ebuc, but at least he doesn't assume by default that everyone should understand him. This is too entertaining.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@jaishawnemmette5
 For example "SirAnonymous", "Intelligence_06", "RationalMadman", "BearMan" have disguised themselves with icons.
Actually nah, my current profile pic is the most accurate to myself in the history of this account. I generally debate like Darth Maul, I use dirty but powerful tricks, I am not that big on plans, and sometimes I just don't know what to do with the high ground and loses. Tell that to the buckminsterfullerene who has been my profile pick for the last few months, if you will.

jaishawnemmette5
Debates: 0
jaishawnemmette5
-->
@SirAnonymous
Post 13 ".. he needs some help, unless he's deliberately writing nonsense." That's the same the inquisition demanded when they threatened with torture: "Do you confess that the Earth is flat, sky pollution are heavenly snowflakes" and all that bull.
jaishawnemmette5
jaishawnemmette5
-->
@Intelligence_06
Nr 2: Many years ago, i thought too i was "an honest okay guy", actually conscient. But beware of the others in your company, that can do crime you then must regret. For you intelligence-rubbish talk to me also like "hey i am friend" and with your "friends" cruel enemity. You're an ashole ..
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@jaishawnemmette5
You are responding to me as "Nr.2"... Do you create like alter egos for each new account you create while maintaining yourself?
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@jaishawnemmette5
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with heavenly snowflakes. Please enlighten us.
jaishawnemmette5
jaishawnemmette5
To post 31: Reply ..

To post 32: Maul looks like an ashole .. to us. Muah ha ha ha ha ..

jaishawnemmette5
jaishawnemmette5
Nr 4: Let me pull the sword ..; i correct myself -> yes i did the dracula thing, and of course a mistake is a mistake even when i later tried to make up for it. So now for me is the time to STOP: What's the use of court or prying my criminal record you fucking hindsighted (back-clever/after-clever whatever) lawyers, liemakers, stubborn police clerks that promise security AFTER crime has happened. I can not stop alone. You judgmentally ill point fingers, hetz, vampires thus. If i can't stand the weather pollution and becomes ill thereby, you dressed in white say: skies are natural, it's me who errors. I must escape your paradise and lovely skies. And i must find out how since i don't know myself. But i must know -> not believe which is what you vampires seduce with hollywood productions, religions' believe in god all-loving, almighty blah blah, blame Allah (-> school authority) everything - you know if it's Allah's will, just pray 5 times a day and you're done or maybe also put on a 'white' coat, yada yada. And you vampires would love that i should meet my offended, but i shall avoid my offended for security reasons until i certainly know how. You're full of shit regarding salvation. I have done crime, but i only want to reach salvation, that's it! So goodbye crap, creep what ever for here i go ..

44 days later

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
I welcome our new AI overlords to save us from the old man shaking hands with the air.