Happy 4th of July

Author: Intelligence_06

Total: 39
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
It is that part of the year again.

I am not a fan of "4th of july", but hey, at least this is the 2nd birthday of this account.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
America has now been a country for 246 years. I'm looking forward to the next 246!
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
It feels more like a funeral than a celebration. There really isn't much to celebrate. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
Top 10 Countries with Highest Gun Ownership (Civilian guns owned per 100 people):
  1. United States - 120.5
  2. Falkland Islands - 62.1
  3. Yemen - 52.8
  4. New Caledonia - 42.5
  5. Serbia - 39.1 (tie)
  6. Montenegro - 39.1 (tie)
  7. Uruguay - 34.7 (tie)
  8. Canada - 34.7 (tie)
  9. Cyprus - 34
  10. Finland - 32.4

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06
If your happy and you know it, then your life will surely show it, if your happy and you know it,

clap your hands over your ears so as not to hear all of the depressing news on Earth
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
God Bless America!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
God bless America.
Unfortunately a meaning less sound bite.

But let's hope that you have some fun parades and no shootings.

Oooooops.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@ebuc
Claps hands over years so as to not hear the roaring guns and the unregulated fireworks fired by random people.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Not sure god blessed Chicago this year.

At least they had the 'god given right' to bear arms.

Am I insensitive? Maybe. I am sick of you hypocrites.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
@Intelligence_06
Top 10 Countries with Highest Gun Ownership (Civilian guns owned per 100 people):
  1. United States - 120.5
See movie trailer
......' Top Gun '... Starring Crusin for a fight......Jan 6th insurrectionist wanted, dead or alive

.....' Guns For Hire '....... Palatine where to you roam

....' Shoot-em Up Cowboy '.... Clint Eastwood

....' Pistol Packing Patty '......Trans-Bakers Man Production

.... ' Shoot First, ask Questions Later '.....Lelise Neilson

....' Cock Fight at High Noon '......A Guns Cocked Production

....' Banged in USA '.....Starring D. Trumpet M. Penced

...' God Bless My Ammo '.....A Christian Right Production

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Not sure god blessed Chicago this year.
Where was your virtue signaling for the oh I don’t know, last decade of shootings in Chicago.

At least they had the 'god given right' to bear arms.

Am I insensitive? Maybe. I am sick of you hypocrites.

ebuc
ebuc
See movie trailers

....' Blown Away in USA '........ Dead Poets Society production

...' 600  Million Smokin Guns '......Weapons of Mass destruction productions

...'  Dead or Alive in America '......Under Constant Threat productions

Top 10 Countries with Highest Gun Ownership (Civilian guns owned per 100 people) 1. United States - 120.5
See movie trailer
......' Top Gun '... Starring Crusin for a fight......Jan 6th insurrectionist wanted, dead or alive

.....' Guns For Hire '....... Palatine where do you roam

....' Shoot-em Up Cowboy '.... Clint Eastwood

....' Pistol Packing Patty '......Trans-Bakers Man Production

.... ' Shoot First, ask Questions Later '.....Lelise Neilson

....' Cock Fight at High Noon '......A Guns Cocked Production

....' Banged in USA '.....Starring D. Trumpet M. Penced

...' God Bless My Ammo '.....A Christian Right Production

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I have been anti guns every step of the way.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
I have been anti guns every step of the way.
The opinion of a gun-grabbing Brit especially on Independence Day reminds of the big F U we gave to King George III
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
you didn't give anything to king george, you weren't alive.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
you didn't give anything to king george, you weren't alive.
That the best you got lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
the best you have is to virtue signal about your right to bear arms when the majority people that are really using that right to unleash the arms are the ones slaughtering innocents while criminals kill each other with illegal guns.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Highland Park is not Chicago. It’s a suburb that is not in the same county as Chicago. Thoughts and prayers to those in Highland Park. Knew people there and glad to know all of them are safe
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Sucks too. Had to go on a lockdown earlier in the day because of it
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Gun violence in Chicago is like never before, this is of course the tip of a deep and dark iceberg.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
the best you have is to virtue signal about your right to bear arms when the majority people that are really using that right to unleash the arms are the ones slaughtering innocents while criminals kill each other with illegal guns.
There are multiple times as many lives saved by guns than taken. Self-defense is a god-given right whether you like it or not. We stopped listening to you Brits in 1776 on our domestic policy.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Highland Park is not Chicago. It’s a suburb that is not in the same county as Chicago. Thoughts and prayers to those in Highland Park. Knew people there and glad to know all of them are safe
It’s practically Chicago in my books. But if you want to look at Chicago proper, another 30 people or so were shot. Nobody gives a rat’s ass about those people. Democrats sure as hell don’t.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
There are multiple times as many lives saved by guns than taken. Self-defense is a god-given right whether you like it or not. We stopped listening to you Brits in 1776 on our domestic policy.
That is because the US government is too chickenshit to actually do the sting operations required to remove guns from the people, mind you a near-majority of the people are too foolish to understand the simple solution to stop the massacres, the rest have just lost hope.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Thoughts and prayers to those in Highland Park. 
My thoughts and prayers go to the victims who would vote for a gun ban in US and are denied access to the idea because of an outdated amendment that literally is enabling domestic terrorism.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
That is because the US government is too chickenshit to actually do the sting operations required to remove guns from the people, mind you a near-majority of the people are too foolish to understand the simple solution to stop the massacres, the rest have just lost hope.
I fully support stop and frisk like the Giuliani mayorship did in NYC. You support that? It sure would clean up a lot of illegal guns
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
My thoughts and prayers go to the victims who would vote for a gun ban in US and are denied access to the idea because of an outdated amendment that literally is enabling domestic terrorism.
Pretty sure Illinois has one of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation lol.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
There is no way stop and frisk can work as long as people think it's racist to take guns away from the cultures that use them to commit harm
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
doesn't mean a thing if it can get in from the nearby cities.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I fully support stop and frisk like the Giuliani mayorship did in NYC. You support that? It sure would clean up a lot of illegal guns
No, the issue is deeper than that and this would continually encourage webs of dealers and suppliers encasing themselves in bodyshields and mules.

I want regular undercover workers, using taxpayer's money on a nationwide campaign to rid America of guns in the hands of civilians, yes 'illegal guns' first and then once it's proven effective, legal guns too.