Author: Intelligence_06

Total: 39
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
doesn't mean a thing if it can get in from the nearby cities.
Oh the irony.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
No, the issue is deeper than that and this would continually encourage webs of dealers and suppliers encasing themselves in bodyshields and mules.
Nah, Rudy got NYC cleaned up before Bloomberg and Bill de Blasio messed things up.

I want regular undercover workers, using taxpayer's money on a nationwide campaign to rid America of guns in the hands of civilians, yes 'illegal guns' first and then once it's proven effective, legal guns too.
That’s the most British, pro-King George III thing I’ve seen you say lmaoo
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I live here. I can tell you Highland Park is the complete opposite of Chicago. It would be the least expected place for something like this. Highland Park crime rates were nonexistant. Statistically, what you said is laughably incorrect
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I live here. I can tell you Highland Park is the complete opposite of Chicago. It would be the least expected place for something like this.
Why? Because it’s dominated by rich white liberals who enthusiastically supported the red flag laws (which actually failed) and further gun control?

Highland Park crime rates were nonexistant. Statistically, what you said is laughably incorrect
Maybe you should take a look at what I said again. I talked about people not giving a rat’s ass about people dying in Chicago proper. Talk about racism
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
There is no way stop and frisk can work as long as people think it's racist to take guns away from the cultures that use them to commit harm
...' Mo Guns Mo Merry '...Mutually Assured Destruction productions

...' Shot Myself in Ass '....Idiot Gun Productions

...' Frisky Thrill Seekers '.....Hole in My Pants production

...' Saved By A Gun '...... If I Had a Nickel for Every Time productions........

...'  Bullets for Peace  '........ Shootin My Way into Heaven productions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See movie trailers
....' Blown Away in USA '........ Dead Poets Society production

...' 600  Million Smokin Guns '......Weapons of Mass destruction productions

...'  Dead or Alive in America '......Under Constant Threat productions

......' Top Gun '... Starring Crusin for a fight......Jan 6th insurrectionist wanted, dead or alive

.....' Guns For Hire '....... Palatine where to you roam

....' Shoot-em Up Cowboy '.... Clint Eastwood

....' Pistol Packing Patty '......Trans-Bakers Man Production

.... ' Shoot First, ask Questions Later '.....Lelise Neilson

....' Cock Fight at High Noon '......A Guns Cocked Production

....' Banged in USA '.....Starring D. Trumpet M. Penced

...' God Bless My Ammo '.....A Christian Right Production

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I thought this was going to be just a general festive thread like "Merry Christmas" but it appears that I was wrong.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06
I thought this was going to be just a general festive thread like "Merry Christmas" but it appears that I was wrong.
Your profile picture has a caricature of the replies to the festive topic, or so it appears to me.

..." -The evidence is a lie, there is only structure. "...

This is comment by you is also interesting to me as , structure or at least a stable structure can only exist with triangulation.  You might say, well,

......look at table salt, a cube { squares }, or,

.....hydrogen atom only two parts, seemingly,

..... or meson { strong nuclear force }, just two quarks.

There exist triangulation in all three of these.

10 days later

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@oromagi
You keep being wrong over and over.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal
Wrong, some men are born as retards, yet others as fruits and yet others are born as non whites

that among these are Life, Liberty

wrong, in America abortion is legal, denying the right to life to many people. Liberty is only for non emergency situations because american's are pussies and give there rights away when they think it will make them safer, even knowing before hand it is not a temporary taking of rights. 

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men
Stupidest way to secure rights ever. The Cambodian government enslaved its people and killed it's intellectuals in the killing fields. The Chinese government continues to persecute it's own people similar to North Korea. 

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
We tried that on January 6th. Just before January 6th the liberals were talking about abolishing the police as the first step of abolishing the current government and the entire left was on board. The second we get the right on board to fight hand in hand with the leftists you pussies were like "Oh no they scared the members of senate and congress who continue to trample our rights daily, we can not stand with them"

That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States;
Worked out great retards. Thanks for nothing.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
You keep being wrong over and over.
That's not me, that is America that you are calling wrong.  For the good of all involved, please exit it.