Conservatives are not pro 2nd amendment.

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 50
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@ILikePie5
That’s probably what would happen honestly. The 13th Amendment was only passed after the Civil War ended. People were willing to fight for what they considered their “property” and lifestyle. 

But once again, I don’t ever see a situation where there aren’t 13 states to prevent ratification of an amendment that repeals the 2nd Amendment.

I know the CCP is pro-gun grabbing, but that’s not how things work in the United States
Guns are being less and less depended on within all of society. Today you literally don't need a gun in order to live a life unlike in the 1800s. Not in a few years, but I believe in a bunch of decades.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@TheUnderdog
 It’s also for people you dislike.
just like free-speech
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
There exists no rights in any of the constitution that does not have exceptions.
citation please
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ILikePie5
An assault rifle is a selective fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Assault rifles were first put into mass production and accepted into widespread service during World War II. The first assault rifle to see major usage was the German StG 44 [**]
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@3RU7AL
citation please
Point to a right that does and I’ll give you the limitations.

An assault rifle is a selective fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Assault rifles were first put into mass production and accepted into widespread service during World War II. The first assault rifle to see major usage was the German StG 44 [**]
StG 44 was capable of automatic weapon fire. Automatic weapons are heavily regulated already. Try again.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Intelligence_06
Guns are being less and less depended on within all of society. Today you literally don't need a gun in order to live a life unlike in the 1800s. Not in a few years, but I believe in a bunch of decades.
Gun culture has existed for almost 250-300 years. More and more people at buying guns for self-protection. Chicago v McDonald was decided because a black man in Chicago whose house was constantly broken into couldn’t own a gun.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
The second amendment is so that the people can own arms to overthrow a tyrannical government that's violating their rights. Nobody wants criminals who are breaking the law to shoot at police. Except for maybe other criminals and people who hate the police in general. And only a moron that's never spoke to a gun owner in their life would think that this made any sense whatsoever.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The second amendment is so that the people can own arms to overthrow a tyrannical government that's violating their rights.
does nobody understand jury-nullification ?
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Bones
It’s “The right of the PEOPLE”, not the right of the citizens.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@ILikePie5
I don’t support background checks.  They are too expensive for gun owners collectively for the few number of lives they save.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
False; the constitution says the right of the PEOPLE (not citizens who complete an arbitrary legalization process) to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.  We the people.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
The constitution applies to we the people.  Just like if I vadcation in Saudi Arabia, I’m subject to their laws even though I’m not a citizen.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
We regularly deport illegal invaders in violation of the 4th and 5th amendments.

Every day.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
Our statist government violates the constitution way too much.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
The constitution applies to we the people.  Just like if I vadcation in Saudi Arabia, I’m subject to their laws even though I’m not a citizen.
We have used drone strikes and killed many Americans abroad in violation of many clauses.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
We have used drone strikes and killed many Americans abroad in violation of many clauses.
it's almost as if an old piece of paper doesn't really really mean anything
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheUnderdog
Just like if I vadcation in Saudi Arabia, I’m subject to their laws even though I’m not a citizen.
just cross your fingers and hope you don't get beheaded for witchcraft
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
it's almost as if an old piece of paper doesn't really really mean anything

Which is why we have privately owned guns.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@TheUnderdog
Are you sure? I'm not even American so I don't know, it sounds like "right of the people" is more like "one small step for man" - just a linguistic phrase. Also, if it were people, then does this mean that I, who lives in Australia, gets the rights of the American constitution? 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Bones
that I, who lives in Australia, gets the rights of the American constitution? 
all laws are bounded by geographic jurisdiction