I’ve Started The Keto Diet Within The Past Week.

Author: Reece101

Total: 60
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@sadolite
Its not what you eat, its how much you eat. Science shows that food intake A couple of steps above starvation is the best amount. The body uses all the nutrients available in the food you eat. Its also good to not eat for 3 days twice a year. Not eating for just one whole day does wonders. I've heard it called the "rat diet" I live by it and eat whatever I want.  I have weighed the same amount give or take 5 pounds since I was 25. Being active of course is an absolute must. My job takes care of that. 
These are all true. Keto is just a strategy for accomplishing these things. Fasts for example are easier once your body enters a state of ketosis and doing keto every winter will help tell care of some of the addictions that crop up with eating
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Sure sure
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Are you still a fat ass or did you continue the diet?
I’m staying just below 90kgs or 198 pounds. First week was the easiest to lose wait. I felt my pants really loosen up. Though I haven’t been as strict with the diet as I should. I might do another push soon.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Eating sensibly and exercising regularly is common sense.

So relabel it and market it as Keto, and the faddists will temporarily buy into it.

Same as ever.
Reece101
Reece101
weight*

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Reece101
First week is water weight. If it motivated you to keep going fine, but it isn't fat leaving the body. Not beyond 1 pound anyway 
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
water weight is still weight. Plus I’m not in a rush. If the diet is one pound of fat loss per week, that’s pretty good. The only problem is I haven’t been sticking to it. For example I ate 6 buns the other day. Not good. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Reece101
Bruh water weight is not weight loss, because it just randomly comes back after you switch back to carbs. 

I am going to help you out here and give you the diet I approach. It works for several reasons. You are failing because of the Jews. This diet will help defeat them

The white power diet

I made this diet up and will sue anyone who tries to market it without my permission.

Follow these steps in order.

1. Realize that you have an inner nonwhite nigger, kike, dot head and slant eye.

This inner non whites, want to see you fail. They wants you to eat like shit so the whites lose the coming race war.  

Once you start hating this inner kike and fighting him non stop, never allowing him to win, you are ready for the next step.  We are going to wage war on your inner kike last, because the Jew is your worst enemy and hardest to defeat. 

(Please see book "never Binge Again" to learn how to wage psychological warfare on your inner non white available on Amazon.)

2. The inner dot head is by far the easiest non white to kill. You'll want to kill this inner dot head by waging war for 2 weeks flat. Until all inner non whites are killed, you will need to consume snake juice because you will get into ketosis and it prevents the side effects. Recipe found here https://izzycooking.com/snake-juice-recipe/

The first 2 weeks is beef only. You may cook it in butter, if you are a pussy and need to strengthen your inner white guy you can mix the beef with mayonnaise.  Indians can't eat beef so your not inner dot head will be essentially jailed. Lack of water melon and fried foods during this period will kill your inner nigger. 

Non whites are often lactose intolerant, so for one meal of just beef a day, you may put one slice of cheese on the beef, to kill any inner Mexican you may have as well.

2. Phase 2 is where we attack the inner Jew. This will be the hardest part of this fight. I recommend rolling 72 hour fasts.

The 72 hour fast is not enough to kill the inner Jew. You must end each 72 hour fast by eating an entire pound of pork. You do this until you are at your goal weight and the inner Jew is dead. 

3 after that phase is complete, start building an Aryan body by eating to slightly above maintenance calories  I would say no more than 20% above mantainance and balance your macros nutrients as follows 40% carbs 40% protein 20% fat. Then weight lift 6 days a week using a bro split and heavy lifts. We are talking about the 5 to 6 rep range. 

After 2 years or when your body starts deteriorating from age you can go to at 12 rep range. 

When you need to lose weight again, if it is because you fell off the wagon, start from step one, if it is merely because you got to 20% body fat and need to cut than just put yourself at a 20% calorie deficit until you are 12% body fat, then start bulking again or shift to mantainance. 

If you don't want to lift than when you are at goal weight, just stick with a meat only diet, but add in fruits, and do rolling fasts once a year to get back to goal weight. 

Conclusion

Do this diet. It Is why I am fit. Kill your inner non white. Build an Aryan body. 

Heil Hitler
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
What’s with the visceral?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Reece101
Did you mean vitriol?
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Visceral’s better.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Either way, you can change the terminology and make the diet work for you. It's basically a lion diet, followed by rolling 72 hour fasts with bacon every 72 hours I got this from something somebody calls the war pig diet. These diets would than be followed by the IIFYM diet used by bodybuilders and a bodybuilding program.

The psychological elements come from the book. "Never Binge again" which is very useful at making the eating changes stick once you switch to IIFYM
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Reece101
See above. You can call it the Harry Potter diet and swap out terminology if you want. Get creative and make the plan yours. 

I find hate is a really good motivator. People don't run for 2 hours on a treadmill because of love, they imagine somebody they hate in front of them and chase it.

Find something you hate and attack it. This attempt does encourage a type of psychological splitting and hating a part of yourself, but that part is the reptilian part of your brain and should take a back seat unless you are in an emergency situation. 

Maybe if you hate NAZIs you can call it caging your inner Nazi, maybe you can call it your internal pig and hate your inner pig or inner fat ass. It helps. If you are prone to eating disorders maybe don't do this, but it's safe for most people to use these tools
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
There’s also actual tips and tricks to dieting like taking smaller mouthfuls, using smaller cutlery, etc.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Reece101
There’s also actual tips and tricks to dieting like taking smaller mouthfuls, using smaller cutlery, etc
That's your inner pig talking. The diet I mention works by first conquering your sugar addictions, than the fasts work against a lot of your visceral hunger these work while you actually lose weight, than the IIFYM turns it into a long term sustainable diet that you can do for the rest of your life. 

I also provided an alternative if you don't want to work out which is carnivore diet but with fruits added to it. 

I know using a smaller plate, getting a kids meal instead of an adult meal etc. Work a bit, but you are depending a lot on your will power with those techniques still. What I prescribed doesn't require will power. It destroys the things like lymbic hunger mechanisms that wear away your will power. 

Look up lymbic hunger. It's why you cave to 6 bread rolls. Maybe a sugar addiction could play into that as well, because of how fast your body metabolizes bread. 

Tell me something you hate and I will adjust the diet to that for you
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I also provided an alternative if you don't want to work out which is carnivore diet but with fruits added to it.
Some days the majority of my food consumption is meat. I had a large pork belly a few days ago as an example. Probably not great for my heart though.

Look up lymbic hunger. It's why you cave to 6 bread rolls
I didn’t crave to them. I ate them without a second thought. I made them for family but there were extra leftover, and I didn’t have anything to eat all day. 

Tell me something you hate and I will adjust the diet to that for you
I don’t need to hate to be motivated. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Reece101
PMA and exercise.

No dieting required.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@zedvictor4
Do you know what the word diet means?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Reece101
I didn’t crave to them. I ate them without a second thought. I made them for family but there were extra leftover, and I didn’t have anything to eat all day. 

Crave might not be the right word for you than. The principles stand 

That's why you keep fucking up. That attitude 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Diet or to diet?

Relative of course.

In a plentiful, affluent society the base instinct for nutrition is often overfed.

Therefore one needs to think sensibly and positively about ones nutritional intake. 

Similarly in a plentiful and affluent society, the essential need for bodily exercise is often overlooked.

The sum total of laziness and an unnecessary and unbalanced level of food intake will inevitably lead to physical and mental health problems.

Dieting, as in temporary faddy eating regimes, is proven time and time again to be ineffective as a long term solution.

More often than not such lifestyle behaviour will tend to exacerbate associated physical and mental health problems in the long term.

Poor formative education/conditioning in regard to nutrition and exercise will also help to lay the foundations for poor health in later life.

Feed your kids fatty, stodgy processed fast food and they will grow up craving the stuff.

Similarly, allow your kids to sit on their backsides in their rooms all day and that is what they will get used to.

An ongoing  balanced diet, coupled with regular exercise is all one needs to stay positive and fit.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@zedvictor4
Diet essentially just means "what you eat". 

When people say they are about to change their diet, usually they mean making healthy changes such as removing processed foods from their diet. 

This whole concept of diet meaning "short term changes" is wrong and stupid.

If somebody tells you their cat has a diet if catfood are you actually dumb enough to believe they will start feeding it human food and cat food is temporary?

Look up the definition of a word before using it. I recommend the 1978 students mirriam Webster dictionary.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Yep just looked it up.

Bing search in a flash.

And as I stated,

Diet.......What one consumes

Or diet........Restrictive or specialized food intake for medical reasons or as an attempt to loose weight.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@zedvictor4
So now apologize for saying it is dumb to improve your diet. 
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
That's why you keep fucking up. That attitude 
Can you elaborate? 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Reece101
I'll tell you what. Just take everything I said and forget it, but but the book "Never Binge again". It will change your life because it is about the psychology of losing weight. If won't give you a diet plan, but it will teach you the psychology of how to make a permanent diet change. It's not about hate though, even if what I said was. It is about recognizing there is a part of your brain working against you, and gives advice to conquer it, and it's written by a psychologist who has studied food addiction 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
No apology necessary, as my initial definition was perfectly correct.

A diet.....What one consumes

Or to diet.....Restrictive or specialized food intake, for medical reasons or an attempt to loose weight.

Dieting is a common enough concept, so what's your problem?

Eating a healthy diet needs to be a regular and permanent lifestyle choice, rather than something one does every now and then when self esteem is low.

And as I keep saying, a healthy body is as much about exercise as it is about diet.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@zedvictor4
Eating a healthy diet needs to be a regular and permanent lifestyle choice, rather than something one does every now and then when self esteem is low.

Nobody disagrees with this

Or to diet.....Restrictive or specialized food intake, for medical reasons or an attempt to loose weight.
When people say to diet, I think you are not stupid enough to believe they mean something short term. They are talking about permanent lifestyle choices.

When somebody says they are going on the Vegan diet, are you actually stupid enough to think that it is an attempt at a 2 week lifestyle change?

The definition of diet you are working with is antiquated. Nobody attempts that short term shit except for maybe in the 1970s and even they typically said the word "going on a diet" to mean making permanent lifestyle changes. 

Are you really stupid enough to believe op was actually talking about a temporary lifestyle change? 

Limit your response to that question as yes or no please.

Here is another somewhat related question. Seeing as how the op mentioned a keto diet and then listed a bunch of foods he eats to be healthier that would take you out of ketosis, are you stupid enough to think he was talking about actual keto and not just some lose Paleo diet inspired type of personalized variation?

That is yes or no also

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

I simply point out the known fact that most attempts at lifestyle and dietary change are short term and whimsical.

So a few people will make and sustain a change of behaviour....But only a few.

So YES the objective is a permanent lifestyle change.

Perhaps there are a lot of people out there who are unable to make sensible choices for themselves.

But everyone out there with a modicum of common sense should know what it takes to be fit and healthy. It's doing it that is the stumbling block.

Remind me to ask Reece101 how he's getting on in 6 months time.

Though eating a pork belly wasn't a good start.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Reece101
I’ve lost 2.4kgs or about 5 pounds for you imperialists. Overall weight now is about 90kgs or 198lbs
So from 203lbs you are now down to 198lbs.

Nothing to brag about. But if it helps you change your attitude, stay on it.

Lair77
Debates: 4
Lair77
All that matters for losing weight is counting calories.

It doesn't matter whether you eat carbs or not. 
It doesn't matter whether you intermittent fast or not.
All that matters is that you track what you eat and meet your calories/macros.