I am old as fuk

Author: sadolite

Total: 37
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@zedvictor4
Why do you think that people shun you as weird?
Because I see things much more controversial than they actually are, including views that are simply too "sacrilegious" to be brought up.

I have participated in a local debate tournament and they determined that I have lost simply because they thought my kritiks automatically have less weight despite each and every of them dealing a tangible blow to the topic.

Kritik is just a term for when the point that you have brought up was unexpected and they hate you for doing that. Either I am really obscure to see a kritik as a normal argument really or there is no difference and the council just lied to me for years. Sure, banning kritiks is probably for fairness because the points are easier to judge, but it makes actual existing points outside the box seem nonexistent. I unfortunately hate that environment so instead I fled online at this place where many people often kritik weirder than mine.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
I think that realism is often viewed as controversial theses days.

Society has set new conceptual standards that are somewhat out of sync with old realities.

Though one still has to consider that new standards become new realities.

What I'm saying is, that although you are young, perhaps you were conditioned with older values.

Certainly being Chinese, your conditioning and outlook will inevitably manifest differently to that of a Western audience.
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@sadolite
t seems you being here when you could be out partying and raising hell like I did when I was your age is strange to me. 
hm this is a fair point. but to be clear, I am constantly raising hell and havoc, evading the law and hustling and being a top g. 
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
im here because i am sitting bored in a library and cant really reak havoc.

8 days later

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I think my picture says it all. I am old as fuk, right badger?
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
"Better call Saul"
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Vici
If i was an adult i would be banging hoes and getting finna lit instead of being couped up talking to internet people
You would also be paying taxes and worrying about your student loan debt