Recently I got off my chest my beliefs to a person who never felt like a typically feminine woman

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 9
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
She agreed with everything I said, perplexed as to why now even she (or 'they', which she does not care to go by) needs to label herself just to be the tomboy she has been her whole life. To be clear, I picked up on her agreeing by something she said beforehand in the conversation. To have to label and identify as someone who resents labels is a deep irony for her that she does not relate to whatsoever.

I will keep the identity secret ofc but it is someone I genuinely know, won't specify directly irl or not, this person knows who I am irl and could if offended very easily have made drama.

It just goes to show that people still exist that are not politically correct tiptoers and are on the left wing with a passion.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
There is absolutely nothing that says a masculine woman or a feminine man needs to label themselves. When someone refers to themselves as male or female it had to do with the sex they feel they identify with. If you're a woman but you're a tomboy then you are a woman and if you're not calling yourself that that's your own fault. Oh I have to label myself is absolute b******* I don't have to go up to anybody and say oh I'm a woman or oh I'm a man or oh you can refer to me as they. And no one asked me that. So she's a tomboy but she's a woman and she feels like she has to label herself as either a man or as a masculine woman then that's her own fault and she needs to get a new circle of friends that don't force her into labeling herself.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
There is absolutely nothing that says a masculine woman or a feminine man needs to label themselves.
Are you genderfluid, nonbinary or a trans person? :)

I know what she is. She is a binary female and doesn't care for femininity too much at all.
When someone refers to themselves as male or female it had to do with the sex they feel they identify with.
It used to be the sex, point blank period but that doesn't happen anymore. It is called 'gender' now for reasons beyond mine (and her) comprehension.
If you're a woman but you're a tomboy then you are a woman and if you're not calling yourself that that's your own fault.
LOL! Then what are trans men? What are people who are female and go by they/them? Consider your words carefully! You are being transphobic.
Oh I have to label myself is absolute b******* I don't have to go up to anybody and say oh I'm a woman or oh I'm a man or oh you can refer to me as they.
You would if you didn't match the norm of your sex's associated gender prounouns and adjectives.
And no one asked me that. So she's a tomboy but she's a woman and she feels like she has to label herself as either a man or as a masculine woman then that's her own fault and she needs to get a new circle of friends that don't force her into labeling herself.
Friends? She was talking about online forms and society.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
It just goes to show that people still exist that are not politically correct tiptoers and are on the left wing with a passion.
If someone prefers to be called he, they, she, bob, Jim, Dr, whatever - I’m going to address them like that - if someone has a difficult to pronounce name, I will try and call them by the correct pronunciation - it’s literally no effort or impact for me.

The reason for this is not because I’m politically correct as much as that I’m not a complete c*nt.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
So will I Ramshutu, thanks for your moral grandstanding.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
So will I Ramshutu, thanks for your moral grandstanding.
You’re welcome.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
You would if you didn't match the norm of your sex's associated gender pronouns and adjectives.
Bull. I don't know any Tomboy woman feeling the need to clarify to anyone. And you're the one that called trans people mentally ill not me I don't have a f****** problem with them. You're the one that said that she was a woman but was a tomboy that has nothing to do with gender or sex that has to do with a particular way of dress and liking certain activities. You're now bringing up a bunch of other b******* that's got nothing to do with the conversation. If she identifies as female or a woman and she's a tomboy she doesn't have to justify anything to anybody and if she feels like she has to she's got a s***** circle of friends. Quit stirring s*** where there isn't any s*** to stir.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
And you're the one that called trans people mentally ill 
Many are, brutal truth of it but gender dysphoria is not inherently mental illness if it ends up healthy and happy for the person living out their fantasy.

Disdorer =/= illness

Illness requires lack of joy and satisfaction in one's life that disables their ability to function happily and effectively.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
@Poly.

Socio-psychological conditioning and species development is.

And gametes are.

And everything is real and natural within a Universal context.