AMS: The Legend Himself

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 59
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Wylted
How come you are allowed to get away with vague threats on here such as "You'll regret that later" and other times you have hinted around that you would attempt to make somebody's life a living hell, but another user who uses the word tranny (and I am risking being banned myself by putting that there) is insta-banned?

Why do you get this special treatment, and how can I gain the same time of prefferrential treatment so I can start making vague threats against users I have personal differences with?
Could be because moderation has resolved to be more relaxed since the tranny incident.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
RM, thanks for the response. I now understand.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
I thank Castin for giving you the notification and thank you for thanking me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I also bump

Time to reveal my favourite Youtube-philosopher:

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@RationalMadman
If you were the PM of the UK, what would be top of the agenda?
Policies realting to climate change or the environment,
Policies related to fighting poverty,
Or policies related to drugs and drug law.

In the event that a murderer is convicted, should the state put them to death?
David
Debates: 92
David
How did you get into rap? What do you think about when writing you rap battles? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@blamonkey
Alright, I have thought about how to answer this and now can reply cautiously enough. The Illuminati, whether that's the name they use or not, is a completely real thing that I will not go into right here right now but have actually done on a chat with that purple-image guy who said he's from Anonymous and has his own religion. They are completely real, tangible and devastatingly powerful over the world from Ancient Egypt to this day (maybe even before as I believe it goes as high as alien demigod entities). The thing I won't go into on this particular post or thread is naming the names of Insurance companies or family dynasties involved. Okay, I'll name an OBVIOUS one on the right-wing side of Illuminati; The Bush Family but I'll not go further into it or elaborate.

The reason this is so important to know and appreciate is that my answers to you bear a lot of this into account. I am not the 'jump the gun' conspiracy theorist who thinks global warming is a hoax or that climate change in ways other than the warming of the Earth is irrelevant to consider. Just because I believe NASA is a corrupt organisation does not mean they don't genuinely research from time to time and that their non-space-based research on Antarctica and the melting of ice-caps is hoaxed. Frequently, throughout history, Illuminati has released true theories and facts as the entire reason for our flat Earth and why humans are no longer as oppressed as back in Ancient Egypt is they realised we are actually extremely intelligent (their IQ is on average 115 whereas the non-Illuminati geniuses can have IQs like 180). They know we are capable of variation in the upper-end of the intelligence spectrum so high that they simply will not be able to build AI to think like that kind of human genius in terms of creativity and theory-building. This is the only reason democracy even began in our entire history and why they considered a system different to absolutist monarchy. They realised that by making a system that makes you think you are free and enables the intelligent to debate and feel appreciated and mentally healthier than an enslaved genius who feels only worth the manual labour they do, they can enable geniuses to have their egos fed in exchange for genuine discoveries and developments they otherwise could not. Another reason they moved away from Totalitarian dictatorship is likely that they wanted to experiment with multiple systems of control and brainwashing and see what worked best to make us fight and then what went best to make us want peace and to maintain said peace. This means that I do not have a clue how much of climate change is false or true and I know for a fact that to value it weak is a sign of a weak mind that is on the shitty end of the Illuminati spectrum, such as Trump. The right-wing end of Illuminati are the worst end of it, period. They are not the stereotypical One World Order type of Illuminati like the Clintons are part of, instead they are part of the 'profit from ruining the world and inciting war' mentality. So, I would put climate change as the most important thing to care about as I do believe that Illuminati is such a powerful structure that the only thing they genuinely fear and would most want us to help them cure, aside form ageing and disease, is the weather and the powerlessness against alterations of the climate. This would mean that there is the least motive to lie to us since the only times they are honest to us about science is when they themselves fear and/or need a discovery made that their intellect and capabilities in science as a tiny group of rich and powerful people, are simply inadequate at coming to light and evolving.

Following this, I would say that the issue of poverty is almost a joke. Not a funny joke, a brutally inevitable one. As long as there are rich, there are poor. The mix-and-match dream that EU, Canada, Australia and other 'soc-dem' types have of tamed capitalism is the best of the systems where poverty is mitigated but there is always a degree of 'poor' in a society where there's a degree of 'rich'. The notion you can have a middle class as the lowest and an upper class of high achievers above is bullshit romantic novel type stuff. Since, in the UK, social democracy is already the system in place and frankly it's better than France, Italy and Spain in terms of not being over the top with what the government controls, I'd say I'm happy with the system as is in regards to poverty. Jeremy Corbyn is full of shit, he only justifies himself and has such a huge fan following because he demonises the opposition. The technique of all corrupt politicians in history has always been to speak only of how evil the opposition is and campaign based on what they stop instead of what they want. Poverty would be the least priority.

Drugs is all iffy. I can go into it if you want but I've answered your question as this is automatically in the middle of the three by process of elimination.

As for the death penalty, I am not so sure murder itself is a good enough thing to kill people for. I'd rather kill a rapist than a murderer. I'd also rather analyse why the person did the crime they did and how far-gone a psychopath or sociopath they are so as to think if they will make others in the prison population become more evil or less evil. We need to kill 'pure monsters' off but rehabilitating any and all cold and calculating psychologically-alterable people with some sense of morality and justice deep down. I think I fall into the semi-monster category. Almost all highly intelligent people are cold and calculating but we differ to proper psychopaths in that we have a moral code of some kind and are able to be pressured into obedience by reasoning with us. Our kind make fantastic leaders, we should not be killed off by society.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
Can you explain why you are asking both questions? Please specify what you mean by the second question.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
Well? Do you want to know, still? ;)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I'm actually a huge Minaj fan, idgaf about her dumb songs being dumb, her songs like this make me want to die in the name of Rap:

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Outplayz
yay greek

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
You are now socially obligated to ask me a question, given the thread's title.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Ok whatever lol

Why do you tint your profile pictures a certain color?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Because it's sexy. I don't just edit the colour, I edit the lighting layers, curving of shading and contrast/saturation.

I use Pixlr.com to do it, it's free and nice.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I have used it too
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
The colours set the mood of the image and the viewer.

26 days later

SamStevens
SamStevens
@RM

What's your favorite book?
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@SamStevens
I'm personally a big fan of 'Treatment Planning for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: An Individualized, Problem-Solving Approach', and I see that you are too. *brofist*

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
*brofist*

Yeah, I'm a fan too. Dealing with autistic children can be tiring, as we've come to know courtesy of RM.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@SamStevens
Who is the guy in that image?
SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@KingLaddy01
I searched google for autistic children and this random guy's pic came up.

Castin
Castin
Jesus, is there no end to you guys mocking Rash for his autism? What he's done, he was punished for. Your grievances were heard and validated. You could criticize him for anything else -- his actions, his tendencies, his beliefs, etc -- but instead you must also go after one thing he can't control?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
Don't be angry, just shut up get thick skin and accept that these cunts have the right to abuse us and we can't do a thing in return to put them in their fucking place or we get banned.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Castin
If only personal attacks were against the CoC and we had a mod team willing to enforce it. Hm.
Castin
Castin
-->
@drafterman
Why do you assume nothing has been done already?

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Castin
I don't.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Castin
There is nothing autistic about some hunky guy holding a cat.
Castin
Castin
-->
@KingLaddy01
Oh, I'm very glad he changed it back to that.
Castin
Castin
Sigh. I miss my cat.