Flagrant Black Privileged Racists and their hatred for America

Author: TWS1405

Total: 4
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
Elie Mystal, a so-called legal scholar has got to be one of the most ignorant ones where it comes to the US Constitution.

The BS he wrote about in his book "Allow Me to Retort: A Black Guy's Guide to the Constitution" is nothing short of pure racist rhetoric, anti-American rhetoric, anti-law enforcement rhetoric, and more with a complete misconstruing of what the Constitution actually says.

He has gone on television too to repeat his nonsense, and there has been backlash against his flagrant ignorance just the same.

The man is a racist. On par with Don Lemon, Joy Ann Reid, et al. 

It is because of this divisiveness that causes further strife for the very people they claim to help and defend.

What say you?

Does America need flagrant racists protected by the veil of "black privilege"  like this causing more harm than good? I think not. 

Again, what say you?

Discuss.

Debate. 
TWS1405
TWS1405

For all the choices made, actions completed, things said and done...the following are examples of black Americans who are living proof of Black Privilege:

Jussie Smollett = black privilege
Joy-Ann Reid = black privilege
Elie Mystal = black privilege
Michael Eric Dyson = black privilege
Nicole Hannah Jones = black privilege
Jada Pinkett Smith = black privilege
Will Smith = black privilege
Al Sharpton = black privilege
Jesse Jackson = black privilege
Van Jones = black privilege
Whoopi Goldberg = black privilege
George Floyd = black privilege
Jacob Wright = black privilege
Benjamin Crump = black privilege
Every black male that kills another black person = black privilege
And every black person that make a hoax claim of a hate crime/racism (e.g., Jussie Smollett, Tawana Brawley, etc.)

I mean, I can go on and on and on with example after example of blacks getting away with things said and done that no white person, or any other non-person of color (e.g., Jews) would be allowed to get away with. Anyone not black would just be castigated for being a "racist." The all too common "race card" being pulled to shut down any argument or proffering of the truth about a black person. A fact we see all the time in the immediate aftermath of a black male being shot and killed by the police.

Over the past decade and beyond, any non-person of color could be fired, blacklisted, and ostracized for innocuous things said and/or done whereas if a person of color did the same thing would be either ignored or given a pat on the back for saying or doing so. This, by definition black privilege (or even Hispanic privilege), not white privilege.

I could go on and on listing cases and example after example of how false claims of racism have been literally weaponized in America in order to not only shut down debate/discussion, but also businesses, personal lives, neighborhoods, towns and even entire cities - just look at the summer riots of 2020. Despite the level of damage structurally, financially but also personally for hundreds of thousands of people, to include those who lost their lives, no one on the left, let along Congress, will simply not investigate the rioting to get to the actual truth. In fact, many politicians (and celebrities) supported the rioting by BLM and created funding sources to get anyone arrested out of jail, politicians like Kamalla Harris.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@TWS1405
Oh yeah, what could possibly be a sign of black privilege? A black man being kneeled on to the point they suffocate! For a crime that does not guarantee death penalty!

Pretty sure in-today the entertainment field is all flooded "Rich-privilege", which they probably have. I don't think they got into film academy by audition just because they are black or something. The rest would probably be some works requiring actual black roles which they handle, and thus is not black privilege. Please explain more, TWS.

Over the past decade and beyond, any non-person of color could be fired, blacklisted, and ostracized for innocuous things said and/or done whereas if a person of color did the same thing would be either ignored or given a pat on the back for saying or doing so. This, by definition black privilege (or even Hispanic privilege), not white privilege.
Pretty sure there was a report done in the past decade that black-sounding names are less likely to be picked by interviewers, etc. This goes both ways. I don't think a black guy would not be fired if the most notable thing they did in the office was setting it on fire. What would be that one thing that would get White workers fired but not Black people?
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Intelligence_06
Oh yeah, what could possibly be a sign of black privilege? A black man being kneeled on to the point they suffocate! For a crime that does not guarantee death penalty!
Floyd died from a lethal overdose of fentanyl. The black privilege of Floyd is posthumous. It also goes without saying his entire criminal history and the fact that he ingested a lethal dose of fentanyl mixed with meth and other drugs were patently ignored in favor of blaming the white cop for doing his job. 

Pretty sure in-today the entertainment field is all flooded "Rich-privilege", which they probably have. I don't think they got into film academy by audition just because they are black or something. The rest would probably be some works requiring actual black roles which they handle, and thus is not black privilege. Please explain more, TWS.
Recall Jada's rant about the Oscars being too white
She says a lot of crap on her 'Red Table Talk' with other black people that no white person would ever get away with if the roles were reversed. I mean really, she gets "triggered" by white women with blonde hair. And she is racially biased towards white women as well. 

Will isn't exactly innocent either. Bottom line, being black gives them the privilege to speak ill of white people without any repercussions or being "cancelled." Whites do not have that privilege. They get ostracized, careers ruined, cancelled and in some cases threats of violence levied against them and their entire family.

Pretty sure there was a report done in the past decade that black-sounding names are less likely to be picked by interviewers, etc. This goes both ways. I don't think a black guy would not be fired if the most notable thing they did in the office was setting it on fire. What would be that one thing that would get White workers fired but not Black people?