Total: 133
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405

Discuss 

TWS1405
TWS1405

It is clear a tiny % of black males are the violent problem in America, not white cismales  

Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
Why do people ignore this? People always ad hoc and say "oh well it's bc of slavery and xyz". Why not just see it as it is - black people commit far more crimes, for whatever reason and this is why they are shot more by the police. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@TWS1405
What, specifically is the point you’re trying to make. As we’ve discussed before, I don’t think anyone really denies the underlying facts at hand, though there is certainly many people who may debate cause and attribution.

A main point consider, is that tone, and behaviour often guide how information is interpreted.

For example, to broach a sensitive topic, one may chose to be very aware of his your words and behaviour are taken; and take steps that there is no possibility that behaviour or actions can be misconstrued.

If one were to broach a sensitive topic such as racism; by launching into what seem to be abrasively negative tirades that seek to bombard the reader with negative information about black males. Such overtly negative, abrasive and angry approaches to presenting an argument very much gives the impression that your issue is with the people you critique, and not whatever your actual point actually is.

If your concerned about being labelled a racist - perhaps understanding how this abrasive tone and caustically negative bombarding of data, almost exclusively presented as if to antagonize - can colour other individuals perception of your intent is a good starting point.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@TWS1405
Are you trying to boost forum count? Because I think you are trying to boost forum count.

Your last 4 topics can easily be merged into one, given how similar they are.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Vici
Why do people ignore this? People always ad hoc and say "oh well it's bc of slavery and xyz". Why not just see it as it is - black people commit far more crimes, for whatever reason and this is why they are shot more by the police. 
BINGO!!!

15 days later

Avery
Avery
-->
@Vici
Because once people accept this and divergent evolution in humans, genetics start to become a real possible explanation for Black crime. For all the equalists: multiculturalists, egalitarians, humanists etc. that leads to VERY uncomfortable possibilities which can shatter their worldviews.

Also consider the fact that corporations prefer equalist rhetoric (wider target market), governments like to keep peace (any ethnonationalist rhetoric will invoke hard feelings and eventually violence) and that the zealot anti-racists engage in social status games (i.e. self-worth) over being non-racist, and you can see a bunch of important people who have a vested interest in you not talking about this fact. They'd much rather you talk about slavery, lead poisoning, red-lining etc. all in isolation so that you feel sorry for Black people FIRST (and call you a racist if you try to question any of those narratives), in order for you to be hooked on the Black oppression narrative, so that any questions about Black people committing more crimes makes you feel morally corrupt (i.e. a "racist" -- a low status, repugnant individual). That sequencing is much better for them than you immediately starting with the dispassionate 'why are Blacks committing more crimes?' question.

Thus, it's better to simply ignore the severe discrepancy in Black crime rates than to address it.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
That's what I love about this site, racists crap like this gets posted and it's considered proper debate but my foul language is an issue. Pigs.
Avery
Avery
Also consider the fact that corporations prefer equalist rhetoric (wider target market), governments like to keep peace (any ethnonationalist rhetoric will invoke hard feelings and eventually violence) and that the zealot anti-racists engage in social status games (i.e. self-worth) over being non-racist, and you can see a bunch of important people who have a vested interest in you not talking about this fact. They'd much rather you talk about slavery, lead poisoning, red-lining etc. all in isolation so that you feel sorry for Black people FIRST (and call you a racist if you try to question any of those narratives), in order for you to be hooked on the Black oppression narrative, so that any questions about Black people committing more crimes makes you feel morally corrupt (i.e. a "racist" -- a low status, repugnant individual). That sequencing is much better for them than you immediately starting with the dispassionate 'why are Blacks committing more crimes?' question.
[literally the next post]

racists crap like this gets posted and it's considered proper debate
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Avery
Just what the site needs, another bigot atheist. 
Avery
Avery
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Just what the site needs, another bigot atheist. 
Yeah, my bigoted Atheism makes Black men commit more crimes.

Looks like I lost another debate :(
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Avery
No one's debating your bigotry, it's a statement. 
Avery
Avery
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
No one's debating your bigotry, it's a statement. 
Who hurt you?

There's half a chance it was a black man.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Avery
Who raised you?  Obviously white racists.
Avery
Avery
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Actually, it was people who identify as forklifts.

Did you just assume the gender identity of my parents?

Now who is the bigot, bigot?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Avery
When you learn the difference between gender and race let me know, bigot.
Avery
Avery
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
When you learn the difference between gender and race let me know, bigot.
I've learned it.

Just letting you know.

Bigot.
bronskibeat
Debates: 3
bronskibeat
-->
@TWS1405
I'm just looking over the blogs "facts," and they're a little wonky:

FACT: A little less than half of the 6% black male population (3%) commit over 50% of the entire nation's #murders and non-negligent manslaughters. Not #whites. Not #Hispanics. #Blackmales
I’m going to start with a nitpick: Your blog is claiming here that 3% of black men commit over half of the nation’s murders and non-negligent manslaughters. Those numbers don’t add up. As of 2020 there were 199,100,00  black men living in the United States. 3% of 19.91 million is 597,300.

In 2020, there were 6,380 black people (gender not specified, so the real number pertaining to just black men is going to be a little lower than this) arrested for murder or non-negligent manslaughter: https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

That’s a lot less that 3%, that’s not even 1% of the black male population.

FACT: Black males murder more whites than vice versa. The rate of murders by blacks with white victims is staggering and flies in the face of the left's and MSM assertion otherwise. 
White people make up the majority of the population, black people are more likely to have more interactions with white people than vice versa in general not just pertaining to crime. It’s not “staggering”, it’s expected that members of the minority will have more interactions with the majority (good or bad) than vice versa.

Still, both white and black people are more likely to be attacked by members of their own race at similar rates.

FACT: The only race second to blacks who commit the most mass shootings are #Asians. Not whites. Not Hispanics. But the #MSM and leftist #whiteguilt #liberals, along with braindead #democrats, will protest endlessly that white people are the problem and none other, thereby #denying the well documented fact-based truth is that proportionally, black males are the true mass murderers in this country, not whites. 
Do you have a source for this? Because every piece of data I could find puts Asian people on the lower end of violent (or any kind really) crime perpetrators, and Hispanics third to white and black people. For example: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

The reality is, poverty is more of the greater indicator toward violent crime than race. If black people are more likely to be poor, then they are more likely to commit crime. That does not mean that most or even a significant amount of black people are criminals.

I'm going to go for a wild guess, and say that you probably don't believe that systemic racism against black people exists. But I have come across a lot of data that suggests it does (if you want to get into that, we can), society keeps black communities in a negative cycle. It's helped by people such as those who have written the articles you have sourced, to create a "boogey man" of black men, by highlighting individual cases of black violence to support a gross generalization of black males as being the, as your blog called it, "the true mass murders." It creates fear where there doesn't need to be fear. It's irrational. 

The only other note, is that it seems like your blog is focusing on the media's portrayal of mass shooters as being white men. The mass media focuses on shootings with a significant amount of death, and usually that was pre-planned with a manifesto and all that. Location matters as well, schools are always going to get prime time news spots over club shootings (unless there was significant death). It's also probable that if a shooting is happening in predominantly black area, and the parties knew each other, your average viewer isn't as invested as they would be if it happened at a parade, a school, church, supermarket, etc. It's about viewership at the end of the day. Usually white males are the ones who commit those types of shootings that have the manifesto, and have large death counts. The black mass shooters that were highlighted in the blog, they shot multiple people but number of deaths were between 0-3. Not enough for people to tune in (which is sad, any death is bad).  
Shila
Shila
More Africans are turning to Christianity than any other race.
Black violence might be a result of learning justification by fate can be the great equalizer.
RationalMadman
Debates: 561
RationalMadman
You can tell when someone is a bigoted racist when you ask them what they want to do to fix the issue.

The non-racists want to help the poor cope better and get out of their crime-ridden ghetto lifestyle, the racists either divert with 'taxation is theft' or outright say blacks are evil, dumb and/or lazy and don't deserve the help.

This is also why the left wing inherently have less racists, a wing based on helping the struggling cannot be as hateful to the struggling, generally speaking.
Avery
Avery
-->
@bronskibeat
The reality is, poverty is more of the greater indicator toward violent crime than race.
This is not true at all.

Land, McCall and Cohen (1990) found race to be the strongest predictor of crime across several decades (beating poverty) Structural Covariates of Homicide Rates: Are There Any Invariances Across Time and Social Space? | American Journal of Sociology: Vol 95, No 4 (uchicago.edu) 

Unz (2013) found that '%black' was the best predictor of crime throughout many American cities (again, beating poverty) Race and Crime in America, by Ron Unz - The Unz Review 

"The Color of Crime" analysis also found violent crimes correlated with 'black' at 0.81, and only 0.36 with poverty Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf (amren.com) 

The list goes on...
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
This is also why the left wing inherently have less racists, a wing based on helping the struggling cannot be as hateful to the struggling, generally speaking
The difference I believe is that liberals employ a type of happy face racism. Where they view minorities as children that need babies while conservative racists are hateful. The racism in the liberal party is more widespread though less noticable.

I like that Jordan Peele did a great job of taking apart liberal types of racism in the movie "Get Out' if you haven't seen it, great film like all of Peele's films and asks very deep questions.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@bronskibeat
I’m going to start with a nitpick: Your blog is claiming here that 3% of black men commit over half of the nation’s murders and non-negligent manslaughters. Those numbers don’t add up. As of 2020 there were 199,100,00  black men living in the United States. 3% of 19.91 million is 597,300.
You are misinterpreting what this means. By 3% he means 50% of the 6% of the population black males represent. I believe he is specifically talking about a demographic of 18 to 25 year old males. He isn't saying that all 18-25 year olds commit the crimes only that those crimes predominantly come from that demographic. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I don't think you know what racism is if you think it's wanting to help.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
When wanting to help comes from a place of . "I have to help these people because they are inferior and need help from whites. This is why meritocracy is bad" than yes it is a bad thing .

We know this is how white liberals disproportionately feel also, because of studies showing liberals are more likely to talk down to blacks by using smaller words than conservatives are. 

We also see evidence of it in policies they suggest that ask people to consider race in hiring
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
:) That's all cute, tell me what the conversatives do to help them instead.

Keep trying pushing your nonsense.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
Conservatives have economic policies that are less likely to result in harsh poverty. 

Conservatives oppose abortions which tend to honestly just target predominantly black people in a type of in plain sight genocide.

Conservatives oppose raising the minimum wage which has been proven to  disproportionately affect black unemployment rates.

Conservatives want more policing in black neighborhoods to better protect blacks from crime, while liberals want less policing and lighter sentences so those who victimize blacks are released sooner to commit the same crimes.

Conservatives oppose the welfare state which studies by the Cato institute have proven, has caused the rapid decline of the black family. 

So these are things that actually help blacks by treating them equally as opposed to the liberal approach of erasing meritocracy because they secretly believe blacks are unable to compete in a meritocratic environment. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
LOL! 

It is conservative policies that create ghettos.

Conservatives oppose abortions which tend to honestly just target predominantly black people in a type of in plain sight genocide.
Genocide if this is how you define it, is letting poor people have guns and gangs around them that kill each other and them regularly, robbing them and trapping them in further poverty if they happen to gain any wealth and not keep it 100% hidden.

Who is pro-gun, pro-inequality and doesn't want to spend a dime helping these communities?

Your high horse is high in two ways, I see.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Conservatives oppose raising the minimum wage which has been proven to  disproportionately affect black unemployment rates.
so you'd rather they live in poverty than push companies to pay them decent wages?

Alright, so let's say the wage stays low do you support welfare to compensate?

Conservatives want more policing in black neighborhoods to better protect blacks from crime, while liberals want less policing and lighter sentences so those who victimize blacks are released sooner to commit the same crimes.
What good is policing without actual prevention of the root causes of poverty and gangster culture? All you're doing is punishing them harder, spiralling them into an even worse state when out of prison, with a record and gap on their resume.

Conservatives oppose the welfare state which studies by the Cato institute have proven, has caused the rapid decline of the black family. 
What are you even talking about? If it wasn't for the barely-livable welfare available, the single mothers would be unbelievably desperate. They'd either go a route conservatives would say no mother should have to or be struggling to live on their lowly wages that you want allowed.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
So these are things that actually help blacks by treating them equally as opposed to the liberal approach of erasing meritocracy because they secretly believe blacks are unable to compete in a meritocratic environment. 
Meritocracy is not letting someone with far less opportunity and ability to even study in an unstable, poor home compete with a person who had much more going for them and expect to attribute the different outcomes in grades and extracurricular attainment and work experience to individual merit as opposed to factoring in circumstance.