why slavery is good

Author: Vici

Total: 80
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
THIS IS NOT MY ARGUMENT. THIS IS NOT. I READ THIS FROM THIS GUY NAMED RICHARD SPENCER. I AM BLACK (hence me having the n word pass) AND HATED SLAVERY. 

the argument is like this. if the europeans didn't come and swoop into the land of the indigenous, the indigenous would still be in their primitive lives without medicine, security of housing, nutritious food etc. but since the european boys came, even tho they enslaved some of them, OVER ALL, we can see that black people live better lives than they did 500. years ago. 

DONT CANCEL ME, IM JUST A PUPPET FOR RICHARD SPENCER. IM JUST SAYING HIS ARGUMENT. IM NOT A RIGHT WINGER, I VOTED FOR BERNIE SANDERS  
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
Tamils arent black if you are being even slightly precise.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
Is this going somewhere? Hitler's Germany's scientific discoveries so helped the world and drove Britain to invent the computer to decode encrypted German messages.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Vici
the argument is like this. if the europeans didn't come and swoop into the land of the indigenous, the indigenous would still be in their primitive lives without medicine, security of housing, nutritious food etc. but since the european boys came, even tho they enslaved some of them, OVER ALL, we can see that black people live better lives than they did 500. years ago. 
This can be done by repeating every part except slavery. Obviously you can put them here in a more humane ship, grant them rights immediately, let them understand English and let them vote. Sure society could grow faster this way. But no, go pick your cotton and be a nuisance to society, slavers said.

Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Vici
DONT CANCEL ME, IM JUST A PUPPET FOR RICHARD SPENCER. IM JUST SAYING HIS ARGUMENT. IM NOT A RIGHT WINGER, I VOTED FOR BERNIE SANDERS
Gosh, save yourselves some clicks to the keyboard if you had just titled this topic "Discussion: What benefits did Slavery bring?". Obviously it isn't as clickbaity, but I think this is what you are trying to talk about instead of this super controversial one.

You realize, that I or many people would find this page expecting to see super controversial statements spewed unironically(I am looking at you, Wylted), only to be disappointed that this is just a historical point of view. In fact, your "slavery is good" argument doesn't even account for millions of black slaves that are being ignored and mistreated, or how it outweighs them. Your original post is barely "why slavery is good" at all.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Vici
nutritious food etc.
provably false
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Vici
This viewpoint is infected with collectivism, a lot of viewpoints are but most people have not trained themselves in philosophy well enough to spot it. Once I point out the collectivist premise it will seem obvious:

"the indigenous" who is that? What set of individuals is that?

"still be in their primitive lives without medicine, security of housing, nutritious food etc"

That gives us a clue as to what the author meant, but you can see that this is absurd on the face of it. Slave kidnapping occurred hundreds of years ago. They would not in fact be in their primitive lives, they would be dead.... of old age if nothing else.

What the author means is the racial collective would still be X. Descendants would still be X. That's true, but blood lines don't have rights and neither sin nor glory is inherited (it is a common ethical error to believe they are).

The evil remains, regardless of what good it may have led to in others be they complete strangers or descendants. "I'm doing this for your own good" is the siren song of the collectivist tyrant.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
"I'm doing this for THE GREATER good" is the siren song of the collectivist tyrant.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Vici
If you're going to assume a "new identity," the least you could do is disguise your habits.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Athias

If you're going to assume a "new identity," the least you could do is disguise your habits.
You know you might be right.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vici
Why would Richard Spencer argue that he wanted blacks to live better lives than they did 500 years ago?

Pretty much every racist is vehemently against the transatlantic slave trade. I'm sure you can imagine why
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The transatlantic slave trade was a while ago Doc.

Being against it now, is an absolutely waste of time.

Notwithstanding that historical facts are often repurposed or conveniently forgotten. 

History has a tendency to be rewritten or reimagined.

Do you think that 20million people voluntarily turned up on the West African coast to be shipped abroad by Whitey?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
No zed, you don't understand. No racist defends or wants to bring back slavery. They distinctly don't want ANY blacks in the country at all. In fact, if you knew the racist community well enough, you would understand that their argument is "jews brought blacks to america as slaves and saved it as a biological nuclear bomb against whites"
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
There will undoubtedly be black racists too.

And also First Nations racists who view whitey in very much the same way.

Such is human data transfer and conditioned  resentment.

There will always be a minority of misinformed gullible people.

Of course one mans misinformation is another's watchword.

And gullible people are always the others.

It's a no win situation that we have learned to live with.

What chance us ever evolving to a point of oneness?

Well, therein lies another hypothesis.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
Such is human data transfer and conditioned  resentment.
today, the german government will throw you in prison for three years simply for hanging a russian flag on your property

and you can't distinguish a photo of a russian from a photo of a german
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Vici
Link to the argument he made please? 

I have heard a lot from Richard Spencer and have never heard him endorse slavery or say it was good. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Intelligence_06
In fact, your "slavery is good" argument doesn't even account for millions of black slaves that are being ignored and mistreated, or how it outweighs them. Your original post is barely "why slavery is good" at all.
How does China treat negroes? 

China can do what they want, but they pretty much treat them like dogs. They have special seats outside of restaurants. I saw a couple one Chinese on black. The woman had to eat outside of the restaurant because they won't allow subhumans inside. LOL. 

Shit at least be honest. Stop shilling. Say what you actually think about blacks. 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
For a debater like you it is baffling that you are judging me by such rudimentary stereotypes.

I don’t discriminate against Black people, at least I don’t want to. Maybe your example is for an actual racist restaurant because they exist and we possibly despise them. Not all of us are like this.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
No doubt.

Such is data transfer and the power of symbolism.

Strip a Jewess bare and strip a Muslim women bare.

And you can have the fat hairy one.

Such is what it is to be human.

And in some peoples heads these hypothetical women will become real and abused.

15 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Vici
Why Slavery is Good.
Slavery brought blacks into white countries.
Blacks openly lived in white homes.

Today blacks have to plead to whites that they once mattered. See BLM.

India too did better under the British Rule.

Slavery should be revisited.

41 days later

Shila
Shila
Why were Africans preferred as slaves more than the people of India.
Indians are hardworking, accept their Karma and relatively passive people. Because of the  high poverty rate in India millions works as domestic servants. Indians are also known to breed profusely. They would make a better alternative to blacks.
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@Intelligence_06
This can be done by repeating every part except slavery. Obviously you can put them here in a more humane ship, grant them rights immediately, let them understand English and let them vote. Sure society could grow faster this way. But no, go pick your cotton and be a nuisance to society, slavers said.
sure that part might not have been necceasry, but still HOLISTICALLY slavery was better then it was worse right? 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Vici
A Zedku for Vici

Slavery was.

And then now,

And then the future.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Vici
--> @Intelligence_06
sure that part might not have been necceasry, but still HOLISTICALLY slavery was better then it was worse right? 
Most Arab Muslims would agree with you that slavery was better for the slaves and owner and not worse.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Slavery might or not be better for the slave.

That would depend upon the slave owner.

Do you think that today, slavery is better for the young girl who is forced into prostitution by Eastern European thugs.

Not all slaves were black.

And not all slaves were/are put to work on sunny sugar plantations by jolly slave owners.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
Do you know how many millions are desperate to leave their country to come to America? They are taking all kinds of risks to make the journey. Many are dying in route. Back then slave routes were well established. All one had to do was show up at the slave trade centre and they would be booked on a cruise ship to their destination.

Do you think that today, slavery is better for the young girl who is forced into prostitution by Eastern European thugs.
East Europeans thugs are no worse than American thugs. Both countries have a big demand for you ptostitutes.
You had to be specific when ordering your slave. Specify your choice of colour.
And not all slaves were/are put to work on sunny sugar plantations by jolly slave owners.
Unfortunately there was no refund guaranteed to the slaves if they ended up on a not so sunny sugar plantations. The South has cotton plantations as well.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
If a slave wants to be a slave, then a slave is not a slave because the capacity to which one is a slave is dictated by a slave, which contradicts the concept of being a slave. So when you state, "better," "better" for whom?

Benevolent slave owners would make for a better slavery?

Wouldn't that still make her a slave?

Yes. And not all slave owners were so-called, "White."

Some are forced into prostitution by Eastern European thugs.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Athias
-> @zedvictor4
If a slave wants to be a slave, then a slave is not a slave because the capacity to which one is a slave is dictated by a slave, which contradicts the concept of being a slave. So when you state, "better," "better" for whom?
Already stated in the post. Slavery might or not be better for the slave.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
Yep, all good.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Yep, we have reached an agreement.