Shame on Wyoming

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 42
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Nice deplorable speech. Hillary would have been proud.
It never ceases to amaze me how butthurt conservatives were by that one comment.

But it does speak to the remarkable disparity in standards each party is held to. On the one side you have someone whose literal political brand is crassness and vile behavior towards anyone he considers his opposition. On the other hand you have someone who one time said something not nice about her opposition. The same people who enthusiastically support the former are offended by the latter. It’s pathetic and ridiculous.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
It never ceases to amaze me how butthurt conservatives were by that one comment.
It's not a comment that's outrageous. It is the mindset that there exists this superior class that has dominion over the lesser class. That's almost as bad as racism.

America fled the aristocracy in the 1700's only to have Marxists revive it again in the 1900's

On the one side you have someone whose literal political brand is crassness and vile behavior towards anyone he considers his opposition. On the other hand you have someone who one time said something not nice about her opposition.

I think you are being a little disingenuous here. Hillary slandered groups and classes of people where Trump slandered individuals. There's no way you can sugarcoat that fact with false analogies.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
It is the mindset that there exists this superior class that has dominion over the lesser class.
I know, that’s my point. You people are so butthurt by feeling looked down upon it really is remarkable.

I think you are being a little disingenuous here. Hillary slandered groups and classes of people where Trump slandered individuals. There's no way you can sugarcoat that fact with false analogies.
She was specifically talking about the racists and the misogynists. If you don’t think that group of people are deserving of slander then there is something wrong with you.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Greyparrot
Like I said, racists are just people you don't like since you have no way of proving Hillary isn't a racist.
The same way you can’t prove you’re not a child molester. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I know, that’s my point. You people are so butthurt by feeling looked down upon it really is remarkable.

Lol @smuglife.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
She was specifically talking about the racists and the misogynists
Lol, that's not who she was referencing and you know it. Another disingenuous comment.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Greyparrot
Him- She was specifically talking about the racists and the misogynists
You- that's not who she was referencing and you know it
Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables”characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views. The quote was:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobics, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Grey Parrot you are a poorly informed citizen. A typical. Trump supporter - dumb and proud to be so. Of course liberals look down on Trump supporters.
How can we not? You are racist, stupid, uneducated, incurious, and bigoted people.

In reality, she was probably being generous when she said it was only half of Trump supporters are deplorable. It’s probably more like 80%. And she left out stupid. 

In the Information Age, ignorance is a choice.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, that's not who she was referencing and you know it. Another disingenuous comment.
The quote is right there for you to read, but you call an accurate description of her quote a “disingenuous comment”.

Because like Trump, you are willing to lie in the face of the truth. You think willful ignorance makes it not a lie.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
In reality, she was probably being generous when she said it was only half of Trump supporters are deplorable. It’s probably more like 80%.

Lol @smuglife

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@FLRW
Well, the USA does rank 27th in IQ in the World.
There's a lot of countries in the world. 27th isn't too shabby. I assume Israel or Japan is number 1 . 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
They still salty Queen Hillary lost lmao.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Their queen from a royal dynasty.