ANDREW TATE GOT BANNED FROM INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK

Author: Vici

Total: 54
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Ehyeh
I was talking about single women living that lifestyle, cheaters even. Swingers exist yes, I wasn't just referring to them.

Who do you think the male players fuck? Women who are emotionally invested in them? Do you think that the men participating in hookups are breaking hearts all year long? There are females who enjoy the promiscuity game more, not even equally, to the men. They get intense orgasms out of it that males can only dream of and feel absolutely nothing for the guy the week after, let alone day after.

It's entirely about mindset, it's not about biological sex or gender.

What do you think the entire female half of tinder is about within the hookup culture?

Let me tell you, if you think male players are 'dangerous' you have no idea what females can do, they can drive men to suicide with how heartless they are about it all.

Males attach much more ego to not being cheated on than women do, it's not sexist it's just a reality. Women feel betrayed and hurt but not primarily pathetic, when cheated on. Men feel utterly pathetic, like they've failed to be a man. There's a different pride surrounding it.
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
-->
@RationalMadman

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ehyeh
Thanks for revealing what women admit on surveys.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ehyeh
Since you won't engage with what i'm saying and don't know the women I've known or men i've known and internet forums and all sorts that I have browsed and/or participated in (not with this username)

I will link-dump you.

Difference is mine actually say shit, not just dump survey results.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ehyeh
You think in 1989 women will admit to wanting to hookup, esp if not single? LOL!
Ehyeh
Ehyeh
-->
@RationalMadman
I've admitted girls can do hookups too. Its just obvious they do it far less than men. Women may have sex with male "friends" but most of those girls would also date those men if they asked if they're willing to have sex with them. I have little interest in your personal experience. It seems you think that women are overwhelmingly lying on an anonymous server? that's on you to prove the margin on error. I have little reason to believe most women are lying. Especially when I've seen guys to up to girls and ask them for sex and almost all of them say no.
Ehyeh
Ehyeh
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm unsure what your sources are trying to tell me. It doesn't even disagree with my perspective, it simply adds more nuance. Comparing human to fruit fly's is also pointless. All your second source says is male fruit fly's regulate their sperm depending on the mate. Yet it never debunks the claim the female fruit flys try to pick one superior mate. The first link just says a whole lot of nothing.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Bones
Social media is, in and of itself, supposed to be politically neutral. 
You can either have free speech or you can enforce political neutrality.  You can't have both.

So, in summary, I asked you to show evidence supporting your claim

"cancel culture" is almost always directed to the right.
and you gave me one cancelled leftist.

and I asked you to show evidence supporting your claim 
Twitter  highlights that "misgendering" is violent crime
in your defense of Tate's ban for  "strong intent to engage in offline violence in the near future," but Twitter calls misgendering denigration, not violence.

I look forward to our debate on "THBT: The Hunter Biden Laptop poses national security threats to the United States of America"
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ehyeh
I've admitted girls can do hookups too. Its just obvious they do it far less than men.
Who are the men hooking up with :)

men with 2 women is more common than 1 woman with 2 men in the threesome world, trust me on that. 

There's more women doing it ;) but yes, I now may be discussing swingers included in the pool.
Ehyeh
Ehyeh
-->
@RationalMadman
women are more likely to be bisexual than men. I would honestly make a strong argument for the idea that women who get involved in hookup culture probably have really shady pasts (there's studies on it), and they're likely (most of them) deeply insecure and broken women. Girls seem to be more open to the idea of sharing a man than men are to sharing a woman. Although women still seem to have a strong preference for monogamy when it's a realistic option. Most women would rather share a top 10% man with another girl than date an average, asf man in every regard and have it be monogamous. Which is honestly understandable if you look at the average man.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ehyeh
I think you forgot the original topic we were debating, you just conceded the shit out of it, so cheers.
Ehyeh
Ehyeh
-->
@RationalMadman

I don't think I conceded anything. The original comment I made was in reference to the fact that I think Andrew Tate is correct in his assessment that men cheating isn't by default equal to a woman cheating. Your comment to me when I said this was:
-
"Trust me they will enjoy every second of getting wet and ditch you after no problem, different women are different but don't go around suggesting female casual-fuck-enthusiasts don't exist. They are what they are, when men do it we don't call them whores so I'm not sure to call women sluts/whores or not but they absolutely exist and even are not necessarily at nymphomaniac level, they sometimes just want the contact and then it's poof back to platonic relationship with you at most.

It's not at all true that men do it more than women, trust me on this, you just don't know the sluttier women out there clearly. Women are much more inclined to keep it private than men when they live this way, that is all."
-
I'm unsure if what I said in my last comment concedes anything? Your reply had nothing to do with monogamy, and women do prefer monogamy (overwhelmingly). Preferring a top 10% man and being willing to share, instead of being with an average guy in a monogamous relationship, has nothing to do with hookup culture. It also has nothing to do with cheating.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ehyeh
No. Your original comment was that women can't/won't fuck without deep emotion like men can.

That was your statement. You are trying to gaslight me about what it was because you're backpedalling hardcore once I cornered you into conceding.
Ehyeh
Ehyeh
-->
@RationalMadman
I can admit women can hookup with men, yet what I'm saying is it's much rarer than men wanting to do that. Women usually only hookup with men they would date. Nothing in my last comment contradicts that. Have you ignored the fact I've said some women will say yes to casual sex with a stranger? they're just 20x rarer than men.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Anything RM ever writes about relationships or sex is always the cringiest shit ever. 
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@oromagi
As I said, the cancelled leftist demonstrates what happens when one deviates from the politically accepted (a swift ban)
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@RationalMadman

when a women fucks they are tied in emotion. when a man does, he is just exercisign and having fun
Wait until a female player breaks your heart. Then come back saying this. 
That's because men develop deep relationships but also have the ability to exercise at the same time. Sex means two things for them - love and exercise. for women, however, it is only love. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
You have no idea about a lot of women then xD
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Tell us all about how you lay there as she gets on top and thats all you do to please a woman, Badger. Then come back about cringe.

I can link to the post if you deny it.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@SkepticalOne
by the government
exactly
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@oromagi
To add further, I find it quite interesting that right wing ordeals are far more suppressed than even criminal misconduct. 

• They don't cancel Drew Afualo for misandry (she does the exact same thing that Andrew allegedly does to women, but to men but that's okay?)
  • They don't cancel Cardi B who has admitted to rape
  • They don't ban James Charles who coerces underaged boys (like 3 times)
  • They don't ban Sienna Mae you literally sexually assaulted a man
I find it shocking that anyone could possibly believe that the media is unbiased. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bones
he's bluepilled so hard he probably think his shit doesn't stink.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
Well, now Tiktok and YT joined in so I'm not sure...

Though people can still reupload Tate's stuff on YT and he has no reason to call them out for copyright as he's cancelled now lmao.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman