Total: 42
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
What is it in the seed that lies dormant in the ground for years and years waiting for rain?

Chemical reaction. Aka chemistry. Atomic bonding has four kinds via electron{s}.

Universe/God is chemistry and sub-atomics,  Gravity { Spirit-3 } and Dark Energy { Spirit-4  }.

God/Universe { synonyms in my definitions } does not get anything from anywhere, as  God/Universe is eternally existent.

If your looking for a mom and pop --local universes--  set that created Universe, then where did mom and pop originate from and again, occupied space is naught  created nor destroyed only eternally transformed. Simple

If you like the idea of a mom and pop set of two local universes, that interact  ---if their interacting there connected so are defined as Universe---, then I have a scenario that involves  the 5-fold symmetry of the icosahedrons, as it is derived from a 4-fold cubo-octahedron  ---aka Vector Equilibrium---, ability to contract in two directions { left spin or right spin } ergo, we find 31 primary set of both left and right-skew, ergo, 62, 2D great circles, and, they are they are the  abstract center great circles, inside-the-tubes,  of all of my 62 invaginated great tori.

See these two links to understand how the 31 are exist.  15 + 6 + 10 = 31 great primary planes http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f5730a.html

Here is same except as great circle planes http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f5730b.html

This is of course the simple bisected/cross-section version expressed with text  iconics like this i.e. two overlapping  .....(  (   )(I)(    )....   

(   )(   ) = one set 62 great tori of the two sets of 31, left and  right-skew 

(   )(   ) = the other 62

So 31 left-skew + 31right-skew  =  abstract, 62 total icosahedral great circles ---in 3D my left and right-skew great tori--.

Before I developed the invaginated tori I used two overlapping spherical scenarios, so slightly differrent expression. .....(    (I)    )....

And the one final note, is explaining this   I   at the center of overlap of the two, and this occurs for three reasons:

1} it represents our eternally cyclic resultant physical reality { Observed Time  --quantised and quantified-- set of fermions and bosons } that may be associated with the eterally cyclic Big Bang aka WOW!

2} it is also representative of entropic heat death of death of Universe, wherein, we find all of physical reality --not Meta-physical Gravity and Dark Energy--  becomes one ultra-large, ultra-long wave photon, ergo, ultra-cold { heat death ] Universe.

......2a}  however, I just realize my iconic expression, is not logically consistent, because, of the  I being located between two tori's negative curvature being on each side of the line-of-reality .....(  (   )(I)(    )...   i.e(    this curve > )( < and that curve are the inner negative curve   ). This will take some thought to fit in with my latest scenario of physical reality dissipateing into Gravity's  outer positive curvature  and then  re-emering from Dark Energy's  inner negative curvature.

3} my older scenarios involve the 25 great circle planes { now 3D tori } to have 8 icosahedra face bonded/attached/valenced, to the 8 triangle faces of the VE.

As the VE contracts/transforms,  it eventually comes to a flattened phase of 4 triangles, shown here http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f6108.html

And with 8 icosahedron sets still attached, we fold the outer set of three triangles onto the center set, ---not diagram for this--  so as we have this  seemingly flat set of 8 triangles and seemingly two sets of four icosahedra { left and right skew ] on each side. OIO is how it might look if the scenario is planar, but if all of great circles instead great triangles, the it would like more like what presented early above .....(    (I)    )....

Ok, so in one or both of these or just the latterof those two scenarios, the   I   inbetwen the overlapping icosahedras total 62 great circles, is the VE flatten triangle set aka entropic heat death of physical reality i.e. the 25 great planes where as statically conceptual polygons, or abstractly dynamic great circles, represent the entropic heat death of not Universe, only physical reality.

Getting long winded here so will stop.

Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
I killed him in the rap game 

RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
Where was that and how do you define killing?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
I approve.
Shila
Shila
-->
@RationalMadman

I wonder when they'll end the ridicule, it's pitiful,
Understand my presence here's a miracle,
Imagine the site without me in its early days... Got banned and yet my presence remains far from minimal,
Banned first week, was it? Hell, that's how I roll, I'm that antivillain you'll love to hate and hate to need like a fraction that's not simplifiable and vigilantly indivisible,
I'm the one to rise to second place on leaderboards and not even contemplate being chill at all,
I want to climb or teach, a primal beast that's here to stay and try to slay me, David, you'll leave miserable,
This aint biblical, it's Luciferan, I'm a monster that's invincible,
I'm the demon Airmax tried to slay that bided time and prayed DDO would find the fate it did, how spiritual?
I'm the one to block then cry and bitch yet witches know I'm true to all my principles,
Also one they mock and knock off a pedestal, but I stay here at the pinnacle,
Amphibian that regrows my limbs, axolotls fear this salamander when he's near at all,
I'm the one to take the hits and systematically recover, oh so clinical,
Some call me a sad man, others whiny little bitch but I prefer RM the unkillable.
Is that your survival instincts or just unique borderline rationalism?
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
-->
@Shila
What are you referring to
Shila
Shila
-->
@RationalMadman
Is that your survival instincts or just unique borderline rationalism?

--> @Shila
What are you referring to
I am referring to your rationalizing madness.

104 days later

Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@zedvictor4
Why 

does 

zedvi

ctor 

ty

pe 

lik

this

?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Zed doesn't Skip.

Zed Always,

Uses,

Complete,

Words.

B
u
t

J
u
s
t

F
o
r

Y
o
u

S
k
i
p
p
e
r

Sort of vertically challenging the horizontal establishment.
BigBuffMan
BigBuffMan
-->
@RationalMadman
Bts?
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
The problem I tend to run into is that most pro-lifers tend to believe in souls (usually instilled in the zygote at fertilization). Some will use words like "conscience" or "humanity," but essentially they're pointing at something that you can't prove is there.
It's posts like these that make me lose faith in humanity......

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
The Nazi’s too wanted a breeding program. How about that?