Poll after poll shows black Americans are MORE racist than whites or any other race.

Author: TWS1405

Total: 167
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Avery
You dropped your argument suggesting that the poll was "heavily biased" due to "republican responses". I don't blame you, though, because it was a trash argument.
But it is - republicans hit a high of 49%; which brings the rest of sample up.

Unless you're arguing that everyone's perceptions were wrong or that everyone was lying (conspiracies that even Alex Jones wouldn't push), the results do show Blacks are the most racist in America.
Peoples perceptions about almost everything are wrong all the time. Without data confirming whether perceptions are accurate in this case - it doesn’t show   What’s true - only what people think is true.

Worse: who’s perceptions are right? The 31% who say blacks are mostly racist - or the 69% who say no - they can’t both be right

What you’re sound is simply assuming your preferred conclusion.

Both questions are asking how racist certain races are. Most frequently, people are saying most Black people are racist. They're close enough to the same question that it doesn't make a meaningful difference.
No they’re not. They’re not even close. 

Are most blacks racist would be asking whether the perception of the respondent is that a majority of blacks are racist. Not how much, or how strongly - just want that it they are.

What does that mean - does that mean hate whites and feel they’re superior - or black supremacy - no: it could mean something much lower.

Likewise: If 75% of whites were fine - and 25% we’re hardcore kkk white supremacists; but 51% of blacks hold some animosity to whites - if perception mapped reality - 100% would say blacks are mostly racist, and 0% would say whites are mostly racist -  so there’s little real use for the measurement.

You're right about the number of polls, but you're dead-wrong about what the poll actually said. It's still functionally measuring the level of racism, and Blacks are the most racist. That's not "completely misrepresented" to any reasonable person.

The OP has given strong evidence to show that Blacks are the most racist group in America.
I’m bang on - actually: this post is just you asserting they actually mean the same thing - they really don’t (see above)

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
The title of the thread makes clear exactly what the topic of discussion is. 
Blacks in America are more racist than any other race. That's it. You either agree or disagree. If you disagree, then it is incumbent upon you to substantiate otherwise.

If you are looking for an entirely different discussion, which it appears that you are, then start another thread. As I will not allow you, nor participate in, a derailment of my thread herein.  
That's cute, however you can't really stop me and i'm not really derailing.

Keep spamming links and puffing your chest up, I'm not intimidated at all.

My stance is that you're making shit up and just saying stuff about how 'blacks' are perceived if anything, by the group that did one poll.

I also don't know if this includes people who are half black and/or equally all subsets of black ethnicities like are the Caribbean descendants equally racist to the West African ones?
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
-->
@RationalMadman
The title of the thread makes clear exactly what the topic of discussion is. 
Blacks in America are more racist than any other race. That's it. You either agree or disagree. If you disagree, then it is incumbent upon you to substantiate otherwise.

If you are looking for an entirely different discussion, which it appears that you are, then start another thread. As I will not allow you, nor participate in, a derailment of my thread herein.  
That's cute, however you can't really stop me and i'm not really derailing.

Keep spamming links and puffing your chest up, I'm not intimidated at all.

My stance is that you're making shit up and just saying stuff about how 'blacks' are perceived if anything, by the group that did one poll.

I also don't know if this includes people who are half black and/or equally all subsets of black ethnicities like are the carribbean descendants equally racist to the West African ones?

*sigh*

It was only a matter of time, not a matter of if you would display the obvious sophomoric banality that we are all familiar with. You didn't disappoint. 

I can stop you by not participating in it. As I said. And you are attempting to derail, as the rest of your comment establishes that fact. 

Citing sources does not = spamming.

Citing sources does not = puffing one's chest.

You can claim all you want I am making "shit up," but the burden of proof is upon you to prove it. Something you have consistently failed in achieving across all threads where you've attempted to engage me in. 

If you do not know something, the obvious recourse is to ASK. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@TWS1405
You can claim all you want I am making "shit up," but the burden of proof is upon you to prove it
1. There’s only a single poll you cited, and 1 claim from a South African institute.

2. The poll doesn’t show that blacks are more racist than whites - only that more people thought most blacks were racist than thought most whites were racist.

3. If most people felt that only a minority of whites were racist - but very racist/whites supremacist, but that a majority of blacks were a bit racist - think badly of white people - that could match the poll, but not match the conclusion you present.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Ramshutu
You clearly do not understand how polls work. 

Besides, you're interjecting yourself into an A - B conversation, C your way out of it.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@TWS1405
You clearly do not understand how polls work.
You can claim all you want I "do not understand how polls work," but the burden of proof is upon you to prove it. Something you have consistently failed in achieving across all threads where you've attempted to engage me in. 

To refute this statement, though, you can look at the questions asked:

1* Are most white Americans racist?
2* Are most black Americans racist?
3* Are most Hispanic Americans racist?
4* Have you ever been accused of being a racist?
5* Does the term racism refer to any discrimination by people of one race against another or does racism refer only to discrimination by white people against minorities?
6* How would you rate race relations in America today - excellent, good, fair or poor?
7* Are race relations in America today getting better or worse?
8* Is it possible for people of different races in America to have an open and honest discussion about racial issues?
9* In political terms, do you consider yourself very conservative, somewhat conservative, moderate, somewhat liberal, or very liberal?

Now my understanding of these questions are that:

- they’re asking peoples perceptions - there’s nothing that tests actual racism (such as specifically racist attitudes)
- none of the questions touch upon HOW racist a group is.

So I may not know much about polling; but given those two things you can’t say that one group is more racist - that information is not determined from the poll.

Right?

Avery
Avery
-->
@Ramshutu
You dropped your argument suggesting that the poll was "heavily biased" due to "republican responses". I don't blame you, though, because it was a trash argument.
But it is - republicans hit a high of 49%; which brings the rest of sample up.
Your usage of "heavily biased" is disingenuous and is essentially Ad Hom. You're implying that the republican responses are illegitimate because they're republican. In the same way, I could just easily say that the Liberal input was also "heavily biased" because they're Liberal, but I don't do that because it's Ad Hom attempting to be legitimate criticism -- logically fallacious.

Even if you were right (you're not), we could say that the heavy bias was evened out because both sides were "heavily biased".

There's no world in which you are correct.

Peoples perceptions about almost everything are wrong all the time. Without data confirming whether perceptions are accurate in this case - it doesn’t show   What’s true - only what people think is true.
Oh, so you are going to crazy conspiratorial levels to deny the poll results. 

Yes, everyone else is wrong but you. People are never right when they disagree with you. Everyone in the poll was drunk, confused, paid shills, hallucinating etc. 

Worse: who’s perceptions are right? The 31% who say blacks are mostly racist - or the 69% who say no - they can’t both be right
69% haven't experienced or witnessed sufficient racism from Blacks to conclude that most of them are racist. Believe it or not, Blacks aren't racist all the time. It's possible to interact with Black people and have them not be racist.

Rather, what the data is capturing is when people see enough racism to conclude that the racial group is racist. Blacks are winning in that category, hence why they've been awarded the 'most racist' award.

No they’re not. They’re not even close. 

Are most blacks racist would be asking whether the perception of the respondent is that a majority of blacks are racist. Not how much, or how strongly - just want that it they are.

What does that mean - does that mean hate whites and feel they’re superior - or black supremacy - no: it could mean something much lower.

Likewise: If 75% of whites were fine - and 25% we’re hardcore kkk white supremacists; but 51% of blacks hold some animosity to whites - if perception mapped reality - 100% would say blacks are mostly racist, and 0% would say whites are mostly racist -  so there’s little real use for the measurement.
We're not asking 'who is the most racist and how racist are they?'-, we're asking 'who is the most racist?' That's what the title of the OP refers to: "black Americans are more racist than whites or any other race". The title is not: 'black Americans are the most racist at this precise level of racism'.

What the poll collects is people's experiences of racism. Some White person might be called "cracker" in an aggressive manner by a Black man. Some White person may be excluded from a workplace lunchtable because, as a Black woman explains: "you're just too White". Which is more racist? It's debatable. But what is true is they are both instances of racism AND we don't need to calculate levels of racism to work that out. So, when people report more instances of racism, even though we don't know the degree of each racist act, we're seeing that Black people are causing more instances of racism.

Blacks are being voted as the most racist, so they're the most racist. We don't need the precise level of their racism to determine that fact. 

Hence, the two questions are close enough to measure the same thing: who is more racist?

I’m bang on - actually: this post is just you asserting they actually mean the same thing - they really don’t (see above)
Wrong.

I said they're "close enough", not the same thing.

You're failing to even get direct quotes correct.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Ramshutu
I'm going to repeat Avery and let them deal with you and your one-dimensional thinking:

"...but you're dead-wrong about what the poll actually said. It's still functionally measuring the level of racism, and Blacks are the most racist. That's not "completely misrepresented" to any reasonable person.

The OP has given strong evidence to show that Blacks are the most racist group in America."
To date, I have enjoyed watching Avery eviscerate you and your pithy retorts. And Avery never disappoints (as noted above).
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Avery
Just curious, how are you defining 'racism' and coming up with a measure for it?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Avery
Your usage of "heavily biased" is disingenuous and is essentially Ad Hom. You're implying that the republican responses are illegitimate because they're republican. In the same way, I could just easily say that the Liberal input was also "heavily biased" because they're Liberal, but I don't do that because it's Ad Hom attempting to be legitimate criticism -- logically fallacious. 

Even if you were right (you're not), we could say that the heavy bias was evened out because both sides were "heavily biased".

There's no world in which you are correct.

Firstly - do you understand what an Ad Hom is? Too many people throw our fallacies like buzzwords, without explaining how or why they apply - as is saying it makes it true: An ad hominem attack is where I make an attack on the person making an argument instead of addressing their argument. Can you please explain how either of those apply.

Now; if you look at the data: Republicans we’re +37 white black difference, way higher than any other listed groups +/-.That isn’t balanced out by liberals who were -6.

What this means is that the headline number is skewed because one individual group had an extreme response. The broader point of Americans thinking a>b; is in no small part because a group we suspected believed a>b believe a>b very strongly.

This is the only point I was making; it a statistical one.

Oh, so you are going to crazy conspiratorial levels to deny the poll results.

Yes, everyone else is wrong but you. People are never right when they disagree with you. Everyone in the poll was drunk, confused, paid shills, hallucinating etc.
No - that would be an absurd misrepresentation. You largely ignored my point and just restated this silly argument:

Perceptions are perceptions they are sometimes true; often not. Are perceptions of how smart people are based on how they look accurate? are peoples perception of risk accurate? No.

You are asserting that the perception is accurate. That is assuming your preferred conclusion. We do not know the perception is accurate; it could be right - it could be very wrong.

You are falsely asserting that I am suggesting that perception is definitely wrong I am not. I am saying that it’s simply perception - and doesn’t show what’s real, only what people think is real - those two things often differ.

69% haven't experienced or witnessed sufficient racism from Blacks to conclude that most of them are racist. Believe it or not, Blacks aren't racist all the time. It's possible to interact with Black people and have them not be racist.
And how exactly do you know this? Is this in any of the polls, is this supported by any data? Or are you just pulling it out of your ass?

What about the slightly higher percentage talking about whites? On what basis are you concluding that that 70+% is absolutely right and haven't simply experienced white racism? Does that imply the 20+% of people who think whites are racists have experience that racism?

Perhaps that 31% had one or two bad experiences that coloured everything else they see?

We don’t know - the poll doesn’t show it; so without relying on your assumptions, you can’t really say anything.

What you’re doing is just pulling whatever assumptions that allow you to draw your conclusion. Nothing about this comes from the polls.

Rather, what the data is capturing is when people see enough racism to conclude that the racial group is racist. Blacks are winning in that category, hence why they've been awarded the 'most racist' award.
How do you know thats what it’s capturing? Is there a reason to beleive all - or enough -responds when asked “are Black Americans mostly racist” in a robocall are basing this on upon severity and quantity.

Why does that not apply to whites too?

Again - to suggest the poll says what you claim; you have to assume about the response that you can’t possibly know, nor have any reason whatsoever to believe is true.

We're not asking 'who is the most racist and how racist are they?'-, we're asking 'who is the most racist?'
You’re asking who is the most racist. If you don’t mean “how racist they are” then let’s be accurate to avoid any equivocation:

“Poll shows slightly more people think most black people are racist than think most white people are racist: does not show how racist either group is perceived”

The reason being is that  “most racist” has multiple interpretation.

It could mean more blacks as a percentage of blacks are racist than are whites. IE: quantity (but the poll doesn’t ask any question by which this information can derived)

It could also means blacks are more racist - ie more strongly racist.

If you’re agreeing that the op means the forms rather than the latter - then you’re still wrong; but we’d better clear you the ambiguous language to avoid accidents. No?

What the poll collects is people's experiences of racism.
No it doesn’t - that’s pulled out of your ass again - it collects perceptions not experiences

There are indeed polls about experiences of racism - all the ones I’ve seen show whites having a far smaller experience of racism than any other race.

Blacks are being voted as the most racist, so they're the most racist. We don't need the precise level of their racism to determine that fact.

Hence, the two questions are close enough to measure the same thing: who is more racist?
So the above posts amount to:
Of course I don’t mean more racist.
Of course I mean more racist.

What you did here: is go through my post and repeatedly  agree - that these polls don’t show that blacks are more racist than whites.

Then you assert that it actually does show black are more racist than whites.

For literally no reason. 

Wrong.

I said they're "close enough", not the same thing.

You're failing to even get direct quotes correct.
Direct quotes normally have quotations “” - if I’m not quoting you, don’t say it’s a quote.

I’m happy to amend my quote:

I’m bang on - actually: this post is just you asserting they actually pretty much mean the same thing - they really don’t at all (see above) 
The poll in no way shape or form makes any comment on whether blacks are more racist, it’s polling people on whether they think 51% or more of blacks, whites and Hispanic’s are racist - how racist doesn’t figure in, how much above that 51% isn’t included - no questions coming close to getting that information was asked.

The only way you can assume that’s what the poll meant, or even came close to meaning is if make things up about it - like you have above.
Avery
Avery
-->
@Ramshutu
Firstly - do you understand what an Ad Hom is? Too many people throw our fallacies like buzzwords, without explaining how or why they apply - as is saying it makes it true: An ad hominem attack is where I make an attack on the person making an argument instead of addressing their argument. Can you please explain how either of those apply.

Now; if you look at the data: Republicans we’re +37 white black difference, way higher than any other listed groups +/-.That isn’t balanced out by liberals who were -6.

What this means is that the headline number is skewed because one individual group had an extreme response. The broader point of Americans thinking a>b; is in no small part because a group we suspected believed a>b believe a>b very strongly.

This is the only point I was making; it a statistical one.
No, you're not just making a statistical point lol.

Who are you to determine that "an extreme response" is the Republican one? Why is the Black difference not "an extreme response?" Why is the White difference not "an extreme response?" Why is the Liberal view going into a negative not "an extreme response?" You've made up a fuzzy standard without any logical backing. Your "extreme response" claim is arbitrary. 

So the question becomes: why? Why have you singled out the Republican response as "heavily biased" but left all the others alone? Why is the Republican response "an extreme response" and yet all the others are not? Why have you decided to attack only the Republican response? Why are only they not allowed to have an opinion? And it's here we start to realize that your fuzzy standard wasn't ever meant in earnest: you're using it as a (failed) smokescreen to delegitimize the Republican response based on nothing. You are implying that Republican voices don't count because they're Republican -- an Ad Hom attack.

No - that would be an absurd misrepresentation. You largely ignored my point and just restated this silly argument:

Perceptions are perceptions they are sometimes true; often not. Are perceptions of how smart people are based on how they look accurate? are peoples perception of risk accurate? No.

You are asserting that the perception is accurate. That is assuming your preferred conclusion. We do not know the perception is accurate; it could be right - it could be very wrong.

You are falsely asserting that I am suggesting that perception is definitely wrong I am not. I am saying that it’s simply perception - and doesn’t show what’s real, only what people think is real - those two things often differ.
You immediately conceded ground by now saying: "Perceptions are perceptions they are sometimes true; often not", instead of your original: "Peoples perceptions about almost everything are wrong all the time." It's good to see that I'm making you more reasonable.

Your analogy is not analogous because the perception of measuring someone's intelligence is far more complex than determining whether someone was racist to you. If you go up to a Black man and call him the n word or cotton picker, there's no doubt in anyone's perception as to whether that's racist or not. It's never easy or quick to determine how smart someone is. And, again, the thread is about 'who is the most racist', not 'how racist is the most racist?'

But sure, sometimes it gets complicated whether someone was racist or not, but that's built into the poll because ALL races and groups polled suffer from this shortcoming, not just the Black group. So, unless you think this shortcoming means there is no racism at all (which is shown wrong in the previous paragraph), the poll result remains valid.

And how exactly do you know this? Is this in any of the polls, is this supported by any data? Or are you just pulling it out of your ass?
31% of Blacks said that Blacks were the most racist, meaning that 69% didn't think this (the second statistic is implied from the first).

What about the slightly higher percentage talking about whites? On what basis are you concluding that that 70+% is absolutely right and haven't simply experienced white racism? Does that imply the 20+% of people who think whites are racists have experience that racism?

Perhaps that 31% had one or two bad experiences that coloured everything else they see?

We don’t know - the poll doesn’t show it; so without relying on your assumptions, you can’t really say anything.

What you’re doing is just pulling whatever assumptions that allow you to draw your conclusion. Nothing about this comes from the polls.
Again, we don't need these specific details.

For whatever reasons, people are voting Black people as the most racist in America. Again, we're not trying to find out why for every, individual, singular circumstance. Again, we're not trying to determine precisely how racist they are.

How do you know thats what it’s capturing? Is there a reason to beleive all - or enough -responds when asked “are Black Americans mostly racist” in a robocall are basing this on upon severity and quantity.

Why does that not apply to whites too?

Again - to suggest the poll says what you claim; you have to assume about the response that you can’t possibly know, nor have any reason whatsoever to believe is true.
*sigh*

Again, we don't need these specific details.

For whatever reasons, people are voting Black people as the most racist in America. Again, we're not trying to find out why for every, individual, singular circumstance. Again, we're not trying to determine precisely how racist they are.

We're not asking 'who is the most racist and how racist are they?'-, we're asking 'who is the most racist?'
You’re asking who is the most racist. If you don’t mean “how racist they are” then let’s be accurate to avoid any equivocation:
Not once, in any part of this thread, have I said anything to anyone, to imply or directly say, that I meant "how racist they are". I dragged that meaning out of your words to say specifically that we're not talking about that. You're even directly responding to one of the parts where I explain this distinction

And now you're trying to accuse me of being the one equivocating between 'who is more racist' and 'how racist they are'.

LOL

What the poll collects is people's experiences of racism.
No it doesn’t - that’s pulled out of your ass again - it collects perceptions not experiences

There are indeed polls about experiences of racism - all the ones I’ve seen show whites having a far smaller experience of racism than any other race.
How do you think people are voting on the poll then? Do you think they just have strong opinions on people's racism for no reason? Do you think that people think Blacks are racist based on nothing at all?

Do you think a bunch of people are sitting in their mom's basement all day, never going outside to interact with anyone, but then suddenly think, "you know what? Black people the most racist," and then go and vote on the poll?

So the above posts amount to:
Of course I mean more racist.

What you did here: is go through my post and repeatedly  agree - that these polls don’t show that blacks are more racist than whites.

Then you assert that it actually does show black are more racist than whites.

For literally no reason. 
No, I mean more racist. I've been saying that the entire thread.

You seem to not understand that very simple fact at all.

I’m happy to amend my quote:

I’m bang on - actually: this post is just you asserting they actually pretty much mean the same thing - they really don’t at all (see above) 
Thanks so much.

Avery
Avery
-->
@RationalMadman
Just curious, how are you defining 'racism' and coming up with a measure for it?
I'm not the one determining it. It's the people voting in the poll that are.

As for measuring, as I've said to Ramshutu plenty of times already, you don't need to measure the precise amount of racism. When a Black men gets called a cotton picker or porch monkey, everyone knows that this is racist without having to measure how racist it is.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Come on white people. We can't let blacks out racist us. We got to step up our game.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Avery
As for measuring, as I've said to Ramshutu plenty of times already, you don't need to measure the precise amount of racism. When a Black men gets called a cotton picker or porch monkey, everyone knows that this is racist without having to measure how racist it is.
So, do you have a definition of the term 'racism' that you understand?

Please elaborate.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
Poll after poll shows black Americans are MORE racist than whites or any other race.

Truth is truth. I stand by the truth. I defend the truth. That's my position. 
The only truth shown by the poll is that a group of right leaning Americans *perceive* blacks to be more racist than other groups...which, for the record, doesn't show blacks *are* more racist than other groups.

The conclusion is not supported by the evidence provided.
Avery
Avery
-->
@RationalMadman
So, do you have a definition of the term 'racism' that you understand?

Please elaborate.
Yes, but we don't need that to interpret the poll results. The poll voter's definition(s) are all that matters. Unless you want to go into crazy conspiracy territory like Ramshutu and argue that everyone is unable to judge clearly, we should accept the poll results.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@SkepticalOne
Blacks are also responding in that poll, and their opinion matters too. Or does it?
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405

Blacks cannot be more racists than Whites. Whites have set the bar for their racism very high.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila

SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@TWS1405
Blacks are also responding in that poll, and their opinion matters too. Or does it?
Opinion =/= fact
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@SkepticalOne
Opinion =/= fact
Never claimed that it was. 

*facepalm* 

SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@TWS1405
Opinion =/= fact
Never claimed that it was. 
If you say so:

[Opinion] Poll after poll shows black Americans are MORE racist than whites or any other race

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@SkepticalOne
You're still wrong. 
Avery
Avery
-->
@SkepticalOne

Truth is truth. I stand by the truth. I defend the truth. That's my position. 
The only truth shown by the poll is that a group of right leaning Americans *perceive* blacks to be more racist than other groups...which, for the record, doesn't show blacks *are* more racist than other groups.

The conclusion is not supported by the evidence provided.
So everyone's perception isn't worth trusting? You think people just make stuff up or constantly see things incorrectly? That's essentially your argument. Just like Ramshutu, you're essentially a conspiracy theorist.

It's quite astonishing the wild arguments people grasp at to dodge a poll's obvious conclusion.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Avery
It's quite astonishing the wild arguments people grasp at to dodge a poll's obvious conclusion.
The poll was regarding South Africans. The OP is about Americans.  Isn't it a reach to deem OP's conclusion "obvious"? 
Avery
Avery
-->
@SkepticalOne
So everyone's perception isn't worth trusting? You think people just make stuff up or constantly see things incorrectly? That's essentially your argument. Just like Ramshutu, you're essentially a conspiracy theorist.

The poll was regarding South Africans. The OP is about Americans.  Isn't it a reach to deem OP's conclusion "obvious"? 
There were multiple polls referenced in the OP, not just a South African one. There is American data referenced in the OP.

Why are you avoiding that fact?

SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Avery
There were multiple polls referenced in the OP, not just a South African one. There is American data referenced in the OP.
Yes, there were two polls referenced in the OP - one reflects the views of a group of right leaning Americans and the other views of South Africans about South Africans. Neither prove black Americans are more racist than other races. 

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@SkepticalOne
Yes, there were two polls referenced in the OP - one reflects the views of a group of right leaning Americans and the other views of South Africans about South Africans. Neither prove black Americans are more racist than other races. 
Did you poll those who participated in order to come to that conclusion regarding "a group of right leaning Americans"?

Polls don't prove anything. They just make presumptions with more likely than not conclusions. 

SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@TWS1405
Polls don't prove anything.
Agreed. 
Avery
Avery
-->
@SkepticalOne
Yes, there were two polls referenced in the OP - one reflects the views of a group of right leaning American
It doesn't just reflect the views of right leaning America. Liberals voted in this poll, too. Same with Black people. It's not like they only took the votes of White Republicans and pretended they represented the country. So, you're wrong on this point.

Besides, maybe those people who voted were influenced to become Republican after experiencing racism from Black Americans. Maybe those voting Blacks as most racist had good reason to, in fact it would be surprising if they didn't (i.e. why would you think Black people are racist for no reason?).

Neither prove black Americans are more racist than other races. 
Depends on what your level of proof is.

Is the American poll an irrefutable piece of evidence that controlled for every variable, analyzed every vote meticulously, and expressed the precise racism of each group? No.

Is it solid evidence for Black Americans being the most racist in America? Yes.