The CONTINUED BATTLE for the SOUL of the NATION

Author: oromagi

Total: 34
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
What truth does Biden offer or for that matter anyone in govt? The US is fucking bankrupt and 33 trillion in debt yet Biden tells me the economy is great. Biden tells me I am better off than I have ever been, My spending power is cut in half. Biden tells me the boarder is secure, it isn't, 2 million people a year  illegally flow across it every year. I could go on for fucking hours. Truth, what the fuck would you know about truth. All of Congress is one giant lying sack of corrupt shit.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
"violent tendencies as well as racist" You are 100 times more likely to exhibit these attributes as I am.  All of your political  posts without exception are condescending rude and vile towards anything that doesn't fit your myopic narratives. You will shit on your fellow man and not give it a second thought. You shit on people you don't even know and never met. There's some truth.
ebuc
ebuc
Why do you keep talking about Trump? Trump isn't a system of govt. You obviously have TDS.
... /\ ' ' ' ' '  The CONTINUED BATTLE for the SOUL of the NATION ' ' ' ' /\....

Improve your reading comprehension skills Trumpet Chaos Brain { TCB }

Republic = military rule of law King > Governor > General > Captain ergo order

Democracy = military rule of law via people who vote for presidenet > Governor > and military assigns general > Captain etc ergo order via rule of law.

Your last two posts #31 and 32 is example of where your emotional intelligence is at.  You fear truth about yourself.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You speak in meaningless riddles with no point. You don't know the truth about anything that go's on in Washington DC. You talk strait out of your ass. "I fear the truth"  What a load of shit. You just repeat the same thing over and over again and think because you say the same thing over and over again it makes it so. There isn't one fucking thing Donald Trump could do, there isn't one fucking thing Joe Biden could do, there isn't one fucking thing all of Govt could do that would in the slightest bit make my life and my ability to earn a living any easier. Fuck Donald, Trump Fuck Joe Biden and Fuck  all of Congress. They can all suck shit out of each other asses. It is you that lives in fear and dependence.