JOE BIDEN OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE To Protect His Son During UKRAINIAN INVESTIGATION - Just Facts Daily

Author: Public-Choice

Total: 81
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
All this talk on Ukraine and nobody has mentioned the opinions and statements of Marie Yovanovitch the country’s leading expert on Ukraine.

While ambassador to Ukraine, Yovanovitch was the target of a conspiracy-driven smear campaign, amplified by President Donald Trumpand his allies.[7] In May 2019, Trump abruptly recalled Yovanovitch from her post following claims by Trump surrogates that she was undermining Trump's efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rival, former vice president and 2020 U.S. presidential election candidate Joe Biden.[8][9] Yovanovitch's removal preceded a July 2019 phone call by Trump in which he attempted to pressure Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelenskyy to investigate Biden.[10] Following a whistleblower complaint about the phone call and attempts to cover it up, an impeachment inquiry against Trump was initiated by the U.S. House of Representatives. Yovanovitch testified in several House committee depositions in the inquiry.[11][12]

Former acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said one reason why Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine was Ukrainian "corruption related to the DNC server", referring to a debunked theory that Ukrainians framed Russia for hacking into the DNC computer system.[14] Trump has also publicly urged Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens.[15] The Trump administration's top diplomat to Ukraine, Bill Taylor, testified that he was told U.S. military aid to Ukraine and a Trump–Zelenskyy White House meeting were conditioned on Zelenskyy publicly announcing investigations into the Bidens and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections.[16] U.S. ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland testified that he worked with Giuliani at Trump's "express direction" to arrange a quid pro quo with the Ukraine government.[17]

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So I'm going to trust a foreign expert who is an outsider looking in above people who actually live in Ukraine and give factual evidence for their assertions?

What is this, logical fallacy land?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
What a dummy
Shila
Shila
-->
@Public-Choice
--> @IwantRooseveltagain
So I'm going to trust a foreign expert who is an outsider looking in above people who actually live in Ukraine and give factual evidence for their assertions?

What is this, logical fallacy land?
That is why we have intelligence gathering and experts to study foreign countries in ways that serve our interest.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I admitted that it might not be revenge... it could also have been an ongoing investigation. What it could not plausibly be is coincidence.
No one is claiming it was a mere coincidence, so this point is irrelevant.

I said you claimed there was no investigation at this time. You  commit a strawman while claiming a strawman.
What I said was that the investigation was dormant. An inactive investigation and no investigation are two different things.

But in jumping at this point you ignored the more important point which I was referring to, which is your repetitive claim that my position on the seizure is that it was all about revenge. You know damn well that this is not my position, I made clear repeatedly that we don’t know what it was about which was the whole point. Every time you repeat this you are lying full stop.

He" refers to Joe Biden or this sentence makes no sense. No difference whatsoever between exposure to Hunter and exposure to Joe since they were a functional unit, part of the same criminal fucking conspiracy.
The “he” in that sentence refers to Hunter. And yes it makes a big difference because your allegation is that Biden got involved to protect him from Shokin’s investigation. If Hunter had no exposure then there is no reason for Biden to get involved as he would be risking his political career and legacy for nothing. Just another hole in your conspiracy theory.

only because you claimed (in post #97) that Biden feared no exposure because there was no investigation. Please, for your own dignity review your own claim before you say something like "dormant is still threatening", if it's threatening then your #97 claim still fails.
What are you talking about?

I never claimed that Biden feared anything here. That’s your claim which I have been refuting for weeks now.

I never claimed the investigation was a threat to Hunter or Joe. Again, that’s your claim which I have been refuting for weeks now.

I never used the words “dormant is still threatening”, so your quotation is just you making shit up.

Well I have your quotes, but you'll claim that was just a theoretical explanation for the seizures as revenge, you'll no doubt claim that you don't actually believe it was revenge.
Because that’s my position, and I’ve explained it to you multiple times, in detail, for weeks now.

And I also never used the word “revenge”. I said retaliation to which I went into detail to explain what I meant by that. As usual you twist every point I made so you can latch into something that sounds good to you, despite my clarifications.

And once again, this entire point is irrelevant to our larger disagreement, so the fact that you continue to put your focus towards this shows how vapid your position is.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
That is why we have intelligence gathering and experts to study foreign countries in ways that serve our interest.
Don’t bother. Public Choice is a religious nut. He’s willing to support Trump for the ABORTION issue.

His bio-

“Christian. Voluntaryist. Pasta lover.
Voluntaryism is the belief in bodily autonomy, equity of rights, non-violent relations, and freedom to choose.
Christianity is the belief that all of your sins, all of your mistakes, all of your regrets, and all of your pain can be given into the hands of The One who created you and loves you.
Christianity is a relationship with a friend who sticks closer than a brother. A God who loves you so much He took the punishment for you. A mighty fortress in the midst of attack. A loving Father who seeks the best good things for his children. And a God who is all-powerful and self-sufficient. A God who does not need you, for He is not in need, but wants you, because He loves you very much”

He’s also a “Pasta lover”I would have respected him more if he supported Trump because Trump loves pasta.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
This HAS to be Alex Stein.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Public-Choice
You - and many others are using VP Biden’s actions to support the premise of corruption.

IE: Biden did this, while Hunter was there; ergo corruption.

This only works if the actions are something that wouldn’t be expected if there was no corruption.

If Hunter had nothing to do with Ukraine at all - It would not be at all unreasonable for The VP to pressure the president to fire the prosecutor; thus it’s not a good indication of corruption at all.

As a corollary, if you saw Biden hadn’t applied any pressure at all - while everyone else did - you could also suggest that was also evidence of corruption in the same way.

If someone else in the government applies the pressure - or didn’t apply pressure - or Obama himself applies the pressure - or didn’t apply the pressure. Again - you could probably also make this same argument.

The premise is unfalsifiable in this respect - and if it doesn’t matter what Biden actually did or didn’t do in Ukraine, you could still argue that action is evidence of corruption - you have to question the logic of the rationale
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice

There's a lot more recent stuff you know. Don't have to dig into the archives.

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu

There's a lot more recent stuff you know. Don't have to dig into the archives.
If Biden wants claims Of corruption regarding Hunter to go away; he should hire him to work as a senior adviser in the administration - maybe put him charge of peace in the Middle East.

That way, if he secures massive amounts of money in loans, or tasty trademark deals with China during Chinese negotiations -it will be no big deal.

231 days later

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Thread Resurrection due to new developments: HE'S GETTING IMPEACHED. - YouTube

Summary: Some whistleblower is saying Joe helped Burisma in ways other than protecting it from Shokin (the prosecutor).

As we know from DoubleR whistleblowers from within an administration are more trustworthy than your own mother.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I see you sanitized your bio. Are you no longer a warrior for Jesus? So sad you are no longer proud of your faith - so called

Your old bio:

“Christian. Voluntaryist. Pasta lover.
Voluntaryism is the belief in bodily autonomy, equity of rights, non-violent relations, and freedom to choose.
Christianity is the belief that all of your sins, all of your mistakes, all of your regrets, and all of your pain can be given into the hands of The One who created you and loves you.
Christianity is a relationship with a friend who sticks closer than a brother. A God who loves you so much He took the punishment for you. A mighty fortress in the midst of attack. A loving Father who seeks the best good things for his children. And a God who is all-powerful and self-sufficient. A God who does not need you, for He is not in need, but wants you, because He loves you very much”

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Fanchick go brr.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I love how SubTeach follows me around like a dog. A lonely, pathetic, unemployed dog.

You are my dog SubTeach
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Fanchick jelly.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
IwantRooseveltagain has caught whatever Biden has, really losing his/her grip on reality. I haven't been christian since before this forum existed (so that was not my bio). However, whoever he has me confused with was truly a man of taste in terms of pasta and freedom.

53 days later

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
He thought you were me lol
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
Just one month later, then-Vice President Joe Biden did exactly what those emails specified by visiting Ukraine and threatening to withhold U.S. aid unless the prosecutor investigating Hunter’s cash cow was fired.
That’s a lie. There was no active case to investigate Burisma or Hunter Biden when Biden pushed for the prosecutor to be removed for corruption 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
He thought you were me lol
How could I confuse those very unique avatars you two idiots use.

Similar avatars. Similar idiotic ideas.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
@Public-Choice
I guess Avatars are critical component of the monkey-see monkey-do crowd....
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Only if you're color blind... and can't read... and are incapable of using a mouse to click on profiles to read descriptions.

Then again, you were born in 65. So you probably need to get your prescription adjusted and pick up a Windows For Dummies...