Why is it a problem that Trump attacks the press?

Author: dylancatlow

Total: 61
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
I know you're a racist, but supporting conservative people and  positions does not make a person black. You're a racist so you see "black men" under every rock.

But if I were black, that would mean you are obsessed and chasing a black man around, even to different boards. What would your racist friends think?

Hey! Maybe that is part of the reason you chase me around, you think I'm black. Lol. Your stalking is like when the Klan would follow the black men around. I learn more about you everyday.

And don't be dumb and deny stalking, everyone reads your many  posts to me all over the board when I have not addressed you. Everyone can see you stalking. That is how some of us knew you had been banned, there was suddenly no stalker.

You are so sad. I wish a family member of yours would see your internet OCD behavior and insist on some help for you.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
This is just so funny, thang. LOL
I know you're a racist, but supporting conservative people and  positions does not make a person black.
Can you read what you just wrote. Supporting white supremacists doesn't make you black, oh dur. Who called you black? Are you drunk?
You're a racist so you see "black men" under every rock.
Provide evidence that would support this absurd accusation.
But if I were black, that would mean you are obsessed and chasing a black man around, even to different boards. What would your racist friends think?
I wouldn't chase you if you were to lead me to your unchristian wealth. You are funny in your narcissism.

And don't be dumb and deny stalking, everyone reads your many  posts to me all over the board when I have not addressed you. Everyone can see you stalking. That is how some of us knew you had been banned, there was suddenly no stalker.
Yes dumb dumb everybody can see that I respond to just about every person who posts here, I am the uber stalker I stalk everyone in the world you poor idiot.
You are so sad. I wish a family member of yours would see your internet OCD behavior and insist on some help for you.

hahahahaha you just can't post anything that isn't a demonstration of the vitriolic hatred that dominates your life, everybody here pity's you and especially your family. Now remember you have evidence to supply.

So I take it you don't find this funny.
It's funny watching black men supporting white supremacists.
It's fucking hilarious.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@dustryder
Do you think the polls represented real people saying they would vote for Hillery?

Do you have evidence that attests otherwise?
Yes. President Donald Trump.

I'm saying whenever the fake news shoves you a fake story, you view it as a controversy. The only people in a tizzy are Trump hating liberals. Normal people just carry on as liberals and their fake news run around like chickens with the heads cut off.

What is the difference between a story that is viewed as controversial, and a story that is actually controversial?
A real controversy is viewed so by more than just leftist Trump haters.

Moreover in what way is Trump enacting a travel ban a fake story?
The fakery was in the reporting, not the ban. The travel ban was not racist or islamophobic. That was fake news.

I don't know and I don't care. I want my president to lower taxes, keep terrorists out of the country, stabilize the economy, and appoint sensible judges. I don't waste time with tabloid rags.

If you don't know and don't care about a particular topic, how can you judge it to be fake news, much less controversial or not?
I am part of the society that determines controversy.

Do you then acknowledge that the access hollywood tapes could be a controversial issue either because you don't know about it, or because you don't care about it but others might?
Again. What liberals don't like does not a controversy make.

Placing family into positions in private companies is considered normal and expected. I am grooming my eldest daughter right now to take over my business.

So two things.
Nepotism places people who have not deserved it into positions of power they would've otherwise not been able to attain.
How does one know what position someone would've otherwise not been able to attain?

For that reason, it is often looked down upon.
Your "it" here is equivocation. To what does it refer?

Given this, do you acknowledge why people might consider this to be controversial even if you do not?
What you just described is not nepotism. Perhaps you don't know what it is.

And, do you acknowledge that there is a significant difference between grooming your daughter to take over your business, and giving governmental positions to people whose sole qualification is their name?
Sure. But I have no clue who you're talking about.

"Insensitive" is a liberal code word. Trump is exactly the same as he has always been, and we elected him. We are sensitive to jobs, safety, and a good economy.

We thank God each day that Trump is not a typical leader of a 1st world country. That is what we dumped when we canned Obama and is crooked would be successor.

So do you acknowledge that an issue can objectively be a controversy without you personally acknowledging it as one?
In a society I am not a part of, sure.

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
How does Donald Trump attest otherwise?

How do you personally measure and evaluate the viewership of a story to determine whether it is controversial, non-controversial or fake-controversial?

Which society?

But equally, just because conservatives are accepting of behaviour, doesn't mean an event isn't controversial. Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

How does one know what position someone would've otherwise not been able to attain?
We can evaluate a candidates education, experiences and temperament, balanced against the requirements of a role and the performances of previous personnel compared to their education, experiences and temperament. For example, an 18 year old high school dropout is unlikely to be employed as an astronaut.

Nepotism

In what way is what I have described not nepotism? Would you care to give your own definition of nepotism?

In what way is Ivanka Trump qualified to be Advisor to the President? Do you think she would've been appointed to the position if she were not the President's daughter?

Which society are you a part of? Is it comprised of just those around you? Perhaps those who share your ideological views?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@dustryder
Do you think the polls represented real people saying they would vote for Hillery?

Do you have evidence that attests otherwise?

How does Donald Trump attest otherwise?
Donald himself being President is the evidence Einstein.

How do you personally measure and evaluate the viewership of a story to determine whether it is controversial, non-controversial or fake-controversial?
The viewership of the fake news channels.

Which society?
American society.

But equally, just because conservatives are accepting of behaviour, doesn't mean an event isn't controversial.
Accepted behavior cannot be controversial among the people who find it acceptable.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
Disagree of course. Who is the party finding the behavior controversial?

We can evaluate a candidates education, experiences and temperament, balanced against the requirements of a role and the performances of previous personnel compared to their education, experiences and temperament. For example, an 18 year old high school dropout is unlikely to be employed as an astronaut.
So a purely subjective opinion?

Nepotism
It cannot be referring to nepotism. You made no mention of family in your definition. You said “people”.

In what way is what I have described not nepotism? Would you care to give your own definition of nepotism?
Nepotism is the placing of family members in public positions they are not worthy of.

In what way is Ivanka Trump qualified to be Advisor to the President? Do you think she would've been appointed to the position if she were not the President's daughter?
Probably not, but that would likely be because he would not have  known her otherwise. Trump is the one who evaluates her qualification. You seem to be assuming your bias.

Which society are you a part of?
American society.

Is it comprised of just those around you?
How large is the “around you” you ask about?

Perhaps those who share your ideological views?
Very few people are intelligent enough to share my ideological views. I live surrounded by irrational liberals and progressives corrupted by political correctness.

dustryder
dustryder
-->
@ethang5
How so?

American society.
How does being part of American society allow you to judge whether news is controversial or not, without having knowledge or interesting in the news in question?

Accepted behavior cannot be controversial among the people who find it acceptable.
But equally, unaccepted behaviour can be controversial among the people who find it unacceptable right?

Are the years spent obtaining a doctorate compared to someone obtaining a GED subjective measures of educational achievement?

It cannot be referring to nepotism. You made no mention of family in your definition. You said “people”.
Nepotism is the placing of family members in public positions they are not worthy of.
I understand the confusion. I made no definition of nepotism. I merely generalized a reason for why nepotism is looked down upon. That is, people are placed into undeserved positions

Probably not, but that would likely be because he would not have  known her otherwise. Trump is the one who evaluates her qualification. You seem to be assuming your bias.
Is it an issue to have someone with objectively no discernible relevant experiences serving in official governmental capacity? 

American society.
Perhaps those who share your ideological views?
I would consider American society to be the entirety of American people. Did you have a different grouping in mind?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@dustryder

How so?
Think man. If all those were really people claiming to vote for Hillery that the polls gave her a 20% lead, what happened to them? Did they evaporate? Leave the Earth? Change their minds 4 hours before voting? If the poll were not bogus, how did Trump win?

American society.

How does being part of American society allow you to judge whether news is controversial or not, without having knowledge or interesting in the news in question?

Think about it.

But equally, unaccepted behaviour can be controversial among the people who find it unacceptable right?
No. If everyone finds it unacceptable, there is no controversy. Controversies occur between people who find a certain behavior unacceptable, and those who do not.

Are the years spent obtaining a doctorate compared to someone obtaining a GED subjective measures of educational achievement?
When you cannot answer a question, say so.

It cannot be referring to nepotism. You made no mention of family in your definition. You said “people”. Nepotism is the placing of family members in public positions they are not worthy of.

I understand the confusion.
OK, we'll go with you being confused about nepotism.

I made no definition of nepotism.
You said, "Nepotism places people who have not deserved it into positions of power they would've otherwise not been able to attain."
That isn't what nepotism is.

I merely generalized a reason for why nepotism is looked down upon. That is, people are placed into undeserved positions
That still isn't nepotism.

Is it an issue to have someone with objectively no discernible relevant experiences serving in official governmental capacity? 
Discernible to whom? She knows him, and has his best interest at heart. He thinks she's qualified, and she has probably been advising him already. You are assuming your bias.

I would consider American society to be the entirety of American people. Did you have a different grouping in mind?
No.
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@ethang5
Think man. If all those were really people claiming to vote for Hillery that the polls gave her a 20% lead, what happened to them? Did they evaporate? Leave the Earth? Change their minds 4 hours before voting? If the poll were not bogus, how did Trump win?
I believe I asked you if you had evidence. This is a splendid theory but is sorely lacking in evidence.

Think about it.
If you cannot answer a question, just say so

No. If everyone finds it unacceptable, there is no controversy. Controversies occur between people who find a certain behavior unacceptable, and those who do not.
Great. So do you accept that of the examples I have listed, some groups find such behaviours unacceptable and hence they are controversies?

How can I possibly answer a question until I know what your definition of subjective is. For example, I think that the years spent on education is an objective measurement of education. If you do not see this as an objective measurement then clearly, we can't agree on what is subjective and what is objective

You said, "Nepotism places people who have not deserved it into positions of power they would've otherwise not been able to attain."
I didn't say what nepotism is. I said it's what nepotism does

Still didn't say it was

Discernible to whom? She knows him, and has his best interest at heart. He thinks she's qualified, and she has probably been advising him already. You are assuming your bias.
I suppose to anyone who is aware that Ivanka is serving in an official governmental capacity under her father and also makes a conscious thought of "Is this right?". Regardless I don't think you quite fully answered my question. It's certainly not an issue for Ivanka or Donald personally, but in a wider scheme do you think it's an issue in terms of how the executive branch is being run?

No.
In american society then, why can't there be events that are objectively controversial independently from your personal acknowledgements? 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
It simply isn't.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Donald Trump cannot do anything without getting attacked...

He holds zero responsibility for the schemes of retards as well. This goes beyond the press. He isn't accountable for Charlottesville, fake news, or any of the issues that may have his name involved.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@KingLaddy01
He holds zero responsibility for the schemes of retards as well. This goes beyond the press. He isn't accountable for Charlottesville, fake news, or any of the issues that may have his name involved.
Thank you King. Why liberals cannot figure out that simple bit of logic is beyond me.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@KingLaddy01
He should accept responsibility for his remarks concerning Charlottesville, but his racism and his need of the racist vote won't allow him.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@dustryder

I believe I asked you if you had evidence.
And I gave it to you in the form of logic. You not being equip to handle it is not my problem.

This is a splendid theory but is sorely lacking in evidence.
It isn't a theory. Trump won. Unless you are implying election fraud, the polls showing Hillery with a 20% lead on election day were fake.

Think about it.

If you cannot answer a question, just say so
No, I will not. I will ask you another question. That is what you've been doing. I will not answer your questions if you won't answer mine. That you need to dodge questions is telling.

Great. So do you accept that of the examples I have listed, some groups find such behaviours unacceptable and hence they are controversies?
Controversies between which groups? Liberal are perpetually outraged. As I told you, just because easily triggered liberals don't like something, does not automatically make that thing a controversy.

How can I possibly answer a question until I know what your definition of subjective is.
Then ask for it. My questions are not rhetorical. If you will not answer my questions there will be little reason to continue. Unlike what most liberals think, conservatives do not have to submit to your grilling, and you don't get to be the only ones having questions answered.

For example, I think that the years spent on education is an objective measurement of education. If you do not see this as an objective measurement then clearly, we can't agree on what is subjective and what is objective
Nice deflection, but what is subjective and what is objective is irrelevant here. Whether a person is appropriate for a job is not up to you. You do not have all the details about the person. Whether the person has education or not is not the question, but whether the president thinks the person is right for the position. He did think she was capable, and from the success of his administration, his assessment of her capability was correct.

I didn't say what nepotism is. I said it's what nepotism does
That isn't what nepotism does either.

Still didn't say it was
When you figure what it is, perhaps your charging Trump with it will make some sort of sense.

Discernible to whom? She knows him, and has his best interest at heart. He thinks she's qualified, and she has probably been advising him already. You are assuming your bias.

I suppose to anyone who is aware that Ivanka is serving in an official governmental capacity under her father and also makes a conscious thought of "Is this right?". Regardless I don't think you quite fully answered my question. It's certainly not an issue for Ivanka or Donald personally, but in a wider scheme do you think it's an issue in terms of how the executive branch is being run?
Again. I asked you what your "it" was. You said "nepotism". Only to later tell me you didn't say it was nepotism. Equivocating and substituting an "it", that you later morph into nepotism will not work.

So, "do I think it's an issue in terms of how the executive branch is being run?"

No. As it isn't nepotism, no, I don't think its an issue.

No.

In american society then, why can't there be events that are objectively controversial independently from your personal acknowledgements? 

What does my personal acknowledgement have to do with it? Whether I personally acknowledge an event or not does not affect reality.

My only point is to show you that just because you and your liberal pink hat hoards find something objectionable, that doesn't mean it is a social controversy.

You want it to be because you began by blaming Trump for "controversies". The silliness and unfairness of blaming Trump for fake "controversies" drummed up by the fake media is objectionable.

The media comes up with some fakery, you get triggered, and then blame Trump for the "controversy" in society? No sir.

Logic will be required of you here.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Is this the same Trump who brags about sexually assaulting women and considers it his right?
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@ethang5
And I gave it to you in the form of logic. You not being equip to handle it is not my problem.
It isn't a theory. Trump won. Unless you are implying election fraud, the polls showing Hillery with a 20% lead on election day were fake.
Very well, lets dig a little deeper. How many polls showed Hillary with a 20% lead on election day? How many of such polls are viewed with veracity? Can such abnormal numbers be explained away with explanations that do not include fictional people or claims of "fakeness"?

To start, how many polls showed Hillary with at least a 20% lead on election day? Exactly 0.

How many polls showed Hillary with at least a 20% lead within a week leading up to election day? I count 3 that are state specific, 0 for the general election.

Are any of these state specific evidence for fake polls? No not really. The states in question were for California and Massachusetts which are rampantly blue states and the poll results are accurate for their specific states.

I would've gone further, but obviously I can't if I cant find the data in which your basing your logic off.

So, which polls showed Hillary as +20 in the general election. Did you look at their methodologies? Are they respected polls in the grand scheme of things?

No, I will not. I will ask you another question. That is what you've been doing. I will not answer your questions if you won't answer mine. That you need to dodge questions is telling.
Ok go ahead.

Controversies between which groups? Liberal are perpetually outraged. As I told you, just because easily triggered liberals don't like something, does not automatically make that thing a controversy.
Liberals are indeed a group, and a pretty significantly large group at that. I think conflict between what liberals and conservatives find outrageous is a perfectly valid example of what fosters controversy. And of course, as I told you, just because you don't find something triggering, doesn't mean it isn't controversial.

Nice deflection, but what is subjective and what is objective is irrelevant here. Whether a person is appropriate for a job is not up to you. You do not have all the details about the person. Whether the person has education or not is not the question, but whether the president thinks the person is right for the position. He did think she was capable, and from the success of his administration, his assessment of her capability was correct.
I see there as being a difference between employing a qualified family member and an unqualified family member. Hopefully you do too. Since this is in terms of controversy, I think outsider perception of Ivanka's qualifications is important. I see her as being unqualified, and hence placing her into such an important position is controversial

You are incorrect

Again. I asked you what your "it" was. You said "nepotism". Only to later tell me you didn't say it was nepotism. Equivocating and substituting an "it", that you later morph into nepotism will not work.
Making arguments against fictional arguments also does not work.

How is it not nepotism?

What does my personal acknowledgement have to do with it? Whether I personally acknowledge an event or not does not affect reality.
My only point is to show you that just because you and your liberal pink hat hoards find something objectionable, that doesn't mean it is a social controversy.
You want it to be because you began by blaming Trump for "controversies". The silliness and unfairness of blaming Trump for fake "controversies" drummed up by the fake media is objectionable.
The media comes up with some fakery, you get triggered, and then blame Trump for the "controversy" in society? No sir.
Nothing really. You don't seem to care what other people find controversial, only what you find controversial. Though I'm glad that you recognise that events can be objectively controversial.

So the only question now is, how do we evaluate which of my events are objectively controversial, and which are fake controversial? Because you seem to ignore anything that is remotely critical of Trump

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@dustryder
Very well, lets dig a little deeper. How many polls showed Hillary with a 20% lead on election day?
Many. MSNBC, CNN, BBC, HUFFPOST, VOX and small fake news outlets.

How many of such polls are viewed with veracity?
By thinking people? None. By loony liberals? All.

Can such abnormal numbers be explained away with explanations that do not include fictional people or claims of "fakeness"?
Not by anyone not mentally crippled by irrational Trump hate.

To start, how many polls showed Hillary with at least a 20% lead on election day? Exactly 0
Maybe you don't get MSNBC in your country.

Are any of these state specific evidence for fake polls? No not really. The states in question were for California and Massachusetts which are rampantly blue states and the poll results are accurate for their specific states.
Lol. Let me guess. You will still say poll results are accurate for the other states too. 

I would've gone further, but obviously I can't if I cant find the data in which your basing your logic off.
Well it requires you to have been alive on election night, to have watched the coverage, and not pretend to be obtuse about it now.

Did you look at their methodologies?
No logical methodology gives you that wide a spread and then be wrong.

Are they respected polls in the grand scheme of things?
No. But liberals "respect" whatever confirms their bias.

Ok go ahead.

Do you think Judge Kavenaugh was guilty of assault of Mrs. Ford?
Do you think he should have been made a supreme court judge?

Controversies between which groups? As I told you, just because easily triggered liberals don't like something, does not automatically make that thing a controversy.

Liberals are indeed a group, and a pretty significantly large group at that.
Yes. Sadly for America.

And of course, as I told you, just because you don't find something triggering, doesn't mean it isn't controversial.
OK. Do you often tell people things they already know?

I see there as being a difference between employing a qualified family member and an unqualified family member.

I do too.

Hopefully you do too. Since this is in terms of controversy, I think outsider perception of Ivanka's qualifications is important.
Important for the unjustified point you're trying to make, sure.

I see her as being unqualified, and hence placing her into such an important position is controversial
And of course, as I told you, just because you do find something triggering, doesn't mean it is controversial. Your subjective opinion of her qualifications do not affect reality one bit.

You are incorrect
No sir. I am correct. Please educate yourself on what nepotism means.

Making arguments against fictional arguments also does not work.
You said your "it" referred to nepotism. Then later claimed you did not say it was nepotism. I satisfied enough to leave that bit of illogic unmolested.

How is it not nepotism?
Because I don't use as my definition of nepotism, "Whenever someone is given a public post whom dustryder thinks is unqualified."

You don't seem to care what other people find controversial,
You don't know what "controversial" means. You seem to think it means "whatever triggers you." It doesn't.

So the only question now is, how do we evaluate which of my events are objectively controversial, and which are fake controversial? Because you seem to ignore anything that is remotely critical of Trump
How would you know this? You don't know what I find controversial, and you assume something "controversial" would be critical of Trump. Your bias is crippling you son.

You have latched on to controversies. Finding an objective controversy will do nothing. A behavior of Trump could be good or bad and still also be controversial. 

Trump is perfectly correct to attack the fake press. There would be a problem if he didn't. Controversies, objective or not, do nothing to excuse the fake press. Especially when it's the fake press drumming most controversies up out of thin air in the first place.

We finally have a president who calls out the fake news media instead of pretending that journalists can never be wrong. Kudos.

All those angry, uneducated Trump supporters seemed to understand what his policies were. They figured it out by listening to him. It was only fair. No one listened to Trump, except the voters; and no one listened to the voters, except Trump.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5

That's funny, no citations? Just thangs insanely weird imagination? Who woulda thunk it.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@ethang5
Thank you King. Why liberals cannot figure out that simple bit of logic is beyond me.

Appreciate it. I much like your contribution to the site as well. You shine light on facts where others don't see it. You have debunked many (liberals mostly) non-thinkers of the site because you are well educated and have common sense. Thank YOU.
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@ethang5
Sources? What is asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence.

Lol. Let me guess. You will still say poll results are accurate for the other states too. 
If you are asserting they are not, you're free to pick and choose the examples which are not

Internet polling is one example that can give inaccurate results.

Conservatives "respect" whatever confirms their bias.

1. Not enough information but I'm going to lead towards no, due to how long ago it occurred
2. No. Assault allegations aside, he lacks decorum. Supreme court judges are for life, America should have the best of the best, which he is clearly not.

And of course, as I told you, just because you do find something triggering, doesn't mean it is controversial. Your subjective opinion of her qualifications do not affect reality one bit.
Just because you do not find something triggering doesn't mean it isn't controversial.

You are absolutely incorrect

You said your "it" referred to nepotism. Then later claimed you did not say it was nepotism. I satisfied enough to leave that bit of illogic unmolested.
Making arguments against fictional arguments still does not work.

Because I don't use as my definition of nepotism, "Whenever someone is given a public post whom dustryder thinks is unqualified."
Nor is that my definition of nepotism. You still haven't said what about Ivanka's post isn't nepotism

You don't know what "controversial" means. You seem to think it means "whatever triggers you." It doesn't.
You seem to think whatever triggers me is automatically non-controversial. This is false.

How would you know this? You don't know what I find controversial, and you assume something "controversial" would be critical of Trump. Your bias is crippling you son.
Knowing what you do not find controversial sets a lower bound for what you do find controversial. Hence I made an assumption. If that assumption is wrong, prove it.

You have latched on to controversies. Finding an objective controversy will do nothing. A behavior of Trump could be good or bad and still also be controversial. 

What is an example of "good" Trump behaviour that is viewed as controversy?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@dustryder

Sources?
Did you give sources for your 0% poll?

What is asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence.
That is why I dismissed your silly defense of Hillery and the crooked polls.

If you are asserting they are not, you're free to pick and choose the examples which are not
Trump won. So I'm fine.

Internet polling is one example that can give inaccurate results.
CNN and MSNBC share that trait.

Conservatives "respect" whatever confirms their bias.
Trump's election confirmed our bias. And now you liberals have to respect that too.

1. Not enough information but I'm going to lead towards no, due to how long ago it occurred
It didn't occur. There was absolutely no evidence. That is what innocent until proven guilty means.

2. No. Assault allegations aside, he lacks decorum.
Lol. Decorum? False allegations with no evidence? Liberals calling him a rapist? Attacking his family? Decorum?

Supreme court judges are for life, America should have the best of the best, which he is clearly not.
Yeah, "clearly". Your liberal siblings were triggered. The rest of America went on with life.

Just because you do not find something triggering doesn't mean it isn't controversial.
That is why I have denied no controversy. You keep claiming them. Logic would help you my friend.

You are absolutely incorrect
Repeat it and place it in neon, it will be just as stupid. Nepotism refers to family members, not just anyone.

Making arguments against fictional arguments still does not work.
Must be why you're dodging it. That works for me.

Nor is that my definition of nepotism.
Can the class say "backpeddle"?

You still haven't said what about Ivanka's post isn't nepotism.
You haven't shown it to be nepotism. You don't even seem to know what nepotism is. Until you do, it isn't nepotism.

You seem to think whatever triggers me is automatically non-controversial. This is false.

I know that what triggers you has nothing to do controversies. Both are false.

Knowing what you do not find controversial sets a lower bound for what you do find controversial. Hence I made an assumption.
You make many. Most wrong.

If that assumption is wrong, prove it.
No sir. We will not do it the silly liberal way, where you make a dumb assumption and it becomes my burden to prove it wrong. If you cannot prove your claims they get dismissed.

*Keeping terrorists out of the country.
*Telling the moron antifa that they were as bad, if not worse than the neo Nazis.
*Not being a lemming and punishing Saudi Arabia.
*Nominating and installing the wonderful Judge Kavanaugh

Should I continue or are you triggered enough?
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@ethang5
Yes. The 0 was hyperlinked. So again, sources for your claims?

Trump won. So I'm fine.
Nice deflect

It didn't occur. There was absolutely no evidence. That is what innocent until proven guilty means.
That is not what innocent until proven guilty means

Lol. Decorum? False allegations with no evidence? Liberals calling him a rapist? Attacking his family? Decorum?
Is decorum an undesirable trait?

Yeah, "clearly". Your liberal siblings were triggered. The rest of America went on with life.
How much is the rest of America?

That is why I have denied no controversy. You keep claiming them. Logic would help you my friend.
You've denied my examples as being controversial

Repeat it and place it in neon, it will be just as stupid. Nepotism refers to family members, not just anyone.
Agreed. Didn't claim otherwise, which is why you're incorrect

You haven't shown it to be nepotism. You don't even seem to know what nepotism is. Until you do, it isn't nepotism.
I have shown that it is nepotism. You're denials do not make reality false.

How would you know this? You don't know what triggers me

You make many. Most wrong.
Which assumptions are wrong

No sir. We will not do it the silly liberal way, where you make a dumb assumption and it becomes my burden to prove it wrong. If you cannot prove your claims they get dismissed.
You've rejected multiple events which I consider to be controversies. Some a objectively negative for Trump. I assumed you ignore anything that is negative of Trump. You have not proven otherwise. The assumption stands

*Telling the moron antifa that they were as bad, if not worse than the neo Nazis.

What is good depends on which side you are viewing it from. Those examples are debatably good. Some you have mischaracterised. etc etc etc

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@dustryder

Yes. The 0 was hyperlinked. So again, sources for your claims?
Not in my post.

Trump won. So I'm fine.

Nice deflect
Thanks, but that is what we were talking about.

That is not what innocent until proven guilty means
I know you think so. The country stood by mouths agape at how liberals did not know what due process was. Thanks for the confirmation.

Is decorum an undesirable trait?
Along with pretending to be obtuse, to you, yes.

How much is the rest of America?
Enough to know Kavenaugh was extremely qualified, lauded by other legal professionals, and admired for his body of published works and work ethic. You the lefty liberal thinks he was "clearly" unqualified. Why? Because when you dragged him and his family through the mud, he fought back! Lol.

You've denied my examples as being controversial
They weren't. You think controversial means what you find distasteful.

Agreed. Didn't claim otherwise, which is why you're incorrect.

You backpeddle like a champ.

I have shown that it is nepotism.
And then you woke up. Calling it nepotism is not showing it to be nepotism.

You're denials do not make reality false.
Lol. Reality.

How would you know this? You don't know what triggers me
You are a pinko leftist liberal. Everything triggers you.

You've rejected multiple events which I consider to be controversies.
Do you need me to accept them?

Some a objectively negative for Trump. I assumed you ignore anything that is negative of Trump. You have not proven otherwise.
You have to show something negative of Trump laddie. Ghosted up "controversies" by the fake news media doesn't cut it.

The assumption stands
You're liberal, so you cannot tell your opinion from reality, but in reality, the one not between your ears, assumptions don't stand until they are proven. Things you say don't "stand" until they are disproven. That is loony liberal "logic". But keep your delusion that whatever you say "stands" until proven wrong. There is no need to wake you.

What is good depends on which side you are viewing it from.
Yes. Remember when I told you controversies have to be in between groups?

Those examples are debatably good.
All of them are good for America. Liberals do not like what is good for America. Tell us something we don't know.

Some you have mischaracterised. etc etc etc
You asked. I supplied them.
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@ethang5
Not in my post.
You've even copied the hyper-link in your replying comment. Regardless, sources?

I know in conservative land, saying "Trump won" is sufficient to waive all arguments and criticisms, however in reality this is not the case.

I know you think so. The country stood by mouths agape at how liberals did not know what due process was. Thanks for the confirmation.
The country stood by, mouths agape at how the conservatives have once again twisted any semblance of truth

Enough to know Kavenaugh was extremely qualified, lauded by other legal professionals, and admired for his body of published works and work ethic. You the lefty liberal thinks he was "clearly" unqualified. Why? Because when you dragged him and his family through the mud, he fought back! Lol.
When did I say he was unqualified? Don't place words in my mouth. Kavanaugh was extremely qualified. However he was also criticised by other legal professionals which you seem to have ignored. That and of course he lacks decorum.

And you seem to think that they aren't controversial based on nothing but your own subjective opinion

No backpedaling needed when you've hideously misread something

Your denials do not make reality false.

False. Try again

Do you wish to accept them?

You have to show something negative of Trump laddie. Ghosted up "controversies" by the fake news media doesn't cut it.
Lewd speech is negative. Just because you deny and ignore such occurrences isn't sufficient to say they weren't controversies.

You're liberal, so you cannot tell your opinion from reality, but in reality, the one not between your ears, assumptions don't stand until they are proven. Things you say don't "stand" until they are disproven. That is loony liberal "logic". But keep your delusion that whatever you say "stands" until proven wrong. There is no need to wake you.
Assumptions that are tacitly accepted are accepted until further proven otherwise. Your loony conservative logic doesn't make this any less true

Then those examples can't be "good"

All of them are good for America. Liberals do not like what is good for America. Tell us something we don't know.
Good? How so?

I know accurate and objective representations are hard to express, but it's better to not say anything at all than to mislead. This is part of why you are against fake news yes?
ethang5
ethang5
Not in my post.

You've even copied the hyper-link in your replying comment. Regardless, sources?
Untrue.

I know in conservative land, saying "Trump won" is sufficient to waive all arguments and criticisms, however in reality this is not the case.
You get it. The fake polls said crooked Hillery would win in a landslide. Trump won. Don't be mad bro.

The country stood by, mouths agape at how the conservatives have once again twisted any semblance of truth
Maybe you should send a complaint to the election commission.

When did I say he was unqualified?
Here. "America should have the best of the best, which he is clearly not."

Don't place words in my mouth. Kavanaugh was extremely qualified. However he was also criticised by other legal professionals which you seem to have ignored. That and of course he lacks decorum.
Lol. He's a Judge now. You lack sense.

And you seem to think that they aren't controversial based on nothing but your own subjective opinion.
Your poor thinking is not my concern.

No backpedaling needed when you've hideously misread something
No explanation needed either apparently. You backpedal like an Olympian.

Not the "reality" between your ears no.

False. Try again
Nah, I think I got it. They don't call you snowflakes for your ability to stand heat.

Do you wish to accept them?
Do you wish me to accept them?

Lewd speech is negative. Just because you deny and ignore such occurrences isn't sufficient to say they weren't controversies.
Lol. You do wish me to accept them.

Assumptions that are tacitly accepted are accepted until further proven otherwise. Your loony conservative logic doesn't make this any less true
OK, whomever "tacitly" accepted your nonsense will address it.

Then those examples can't be "good"
We know you think so.

Good? How so?
You want me to tell you how keeping terrorists out of America is good? Sorry, Ethan doesn't do stupid. Unlike you, I don't need you to accept anything.

I know accurate and objective representations are hard to express, but it's better to not say anything at all than to mislead.
Would that you had followed that advice before you posted.

This is part of why you are against fake news yes?
Accurate and objective representations are not hard to express. Your bias has crippled your thinking.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
It's called mirror talk.
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@ethang5
Untrue.
Abject denials do not make reality false. Regardless, sources please?

You get it. The fake polls said crooked Hillery would win in a landslide. Trump won. Don't be mad bro.
There were no fake polls as you have conceded by providing no evidence of fake polls. 

What does the election commission have to do with you twisting truth?

Do you understand the differences between the concept of suitability and being qualified?

Kavanaugh being criticised and Kavanaugh being confirmed as a judge are mutually independent events. Do you agree or disagree with this?

Your poor thinking is not my concern either.

Explanations should be given when an attempt to understand has already been made, and when the answer wouldn't be utterly wasted. It would be silly to give an explanation in this case

Nah, I think I got it. They don't call you snowflakes for your ability to stand heat.
False. Try again.

Have you a need to accept them?

Your imaginations of what you read in my posts does not make reality true

Great, I'll be waiting for your addressing

We know you think so.
We know you don't think so

You want me to tell you how keeping terrorists out of America is good? Sorry, Ethan doesn't do stupid. Unlike you, I don't need you to accept anything.
That seems racist. Are you racist?

Would that you had followed that advice before you posted.
Oh indeed? What have I said that is misleading?

Accurate and objective representations are not hard to express. Your bias has crippled your thinking.
Now you say that, but your posts do say otherwise

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@dustryder

There were no fake polls as you have conceded by providing no evidence of fake polls. 
Lol. It's understandable that you wish to forget that crushing election.

What does the election commission have to do with you twisting truth?
They will tell you that Trump won. Your nightmare is reality. Wake up.

Do you understand the differences between the concept of suitability and being qualified?
Yes. Neither of which is determined by you. You thinking he was not qualified does not mean he is not qualified. Reality does not reside between your ears.

Kavanaugh being criticised and Kavanaugh being confirmed as a judge are mutually independent events. Do you agree or disagree with this?
Stop asking silly irrelevant questions. People more knowledgeable than you, both of law and of Kavenaugh, felt the judge was qualified and suitable. Your Trump hatred has made you illogical.

Your poor thinking is not my concern either.
Then stop asking me to accept your position.

Explanations should be given when an attempt to understand has already been made, and when the answer wouldn't be utterly wasted. It would be silly to give an explanation in this case
True, it would hamper your back peddling.

False. Try again.

Have you a need to accept them?

Your imaginations of what you read in my posts does not make reality true
If you didn't need me to accept them, you would not have asked me to, and would have said "no" when I asked you.

Great, I'll be waiting for your addressing
Stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Keep waiting.

We know you think so.

We know you don't think so
Which is why I don't keep repeating the obvious. "Mirror" talk makes little sense if inverting the argument makes you wrong. But as you've run out of anything sensible to say, carry on.

That seems racist. Are you racist?
If your loony liberal logic tells you that keeping terrorists out of America is racist, knock yourself out.

Now you say that, but your posts do say otherwise
Lol, my posts can say nothing about your crippled thinking except to point it out. Your posts scream out your loony crippled thinking.

But as you said, you liberals are many. Take solace in that you are not alone in your mental handicap.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu

ethang5
ethang5
Now go to YouTube, and type in, "Election night fake news" and don't select any videos from the official fake news stations. Watch what they presented that night, not what their position is now after the fact.

Watch them burst into laughter when Ann Coulter, on a panel, says Trump would win the election. Watch Obama on SNL gaff, saying arrogantly to Trump, "At least I'll go down as president!" Oops.

But now, its like, "Oh no, we were all like so balanced with our polls."

Give me a break. We were there. Why do you think liberal democrats were shuffling around after the election in a daze? It was delicious.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
Was it by a difference of 20% or more? Cause that is what the polls said

If all those were really people claiming to vote for Hillery that the polls gave her a 20% lead, what happened to them? Did they evaporate? Leave the Earth? Change their minds 4 hours before voting? If the poll were not bogus, how did Trump win?

Very well, lets dig a little deeper. How many polls showed Hillary with a 20% lead on election day?
Many. MSNBC, CNN, BBC, HUFFPOST, VOX

As shown: the above quoted statements are untrue.

Liecumulator count: 3