Total: 29
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Pedo Peter tells on himself.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
Snarky political mode: If the media bias of the magnitude required to report Trump endorsed bleach injections or slanderously claim he supported neonazis at Charlottesville was turned on Biden they would say this is an admission of pedophilia.

Tounge-in-cheek mode: I wonder if the site rules now prohibit anyone from supporting Biden?

Objective mode: This combined with the diary, the sniffing, the pool story, the lack of Epstein related prosecutions all combine to give the pedo witchhunt crowd plenty of material to work with; if he had any marbles left he would be extra careful but he doesn't. The man is not responsible for what comes out of his mouth at this point, he belongs on the rocker; and saying "we go way back" is hardly an admission of pedophilia.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Shila
>:)
Shila
Shila
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Snarky political mode: If the media bias of the magnitude required to report Trump endorsed bleach injections or slanderously claim he supported neonazis at Charlottesville was turned on Biden they would say this is an admission of pedophilia.

Tounge-in-cheek mode: I wonder if the site rules now prohibit anyone from supporting Biden?

Objective mode: This combined with the diary, the sniffing, the pool story, the lack of Epstein related prosecutions all combine to give the pedo witchhunt crowd plenty of material to work with; if he had any marbles left he would be extra careful but he doesn't. The man is not responsible for what comes out of his mouth at this point, he belongs on the rocker; and saying "we go way back" is hardly an admission of pedophilia.
Neither Biden nor Trump were accused of pedophilia.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Shila
Do try to keep up *sips imperial tea*
Shila
Shila
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
--> @Shila
Do try to keep up *sips imperial tea*
Day dreaming again!?

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Don't forget that he groped an eight-year old girl on live television.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Athias
I'll be sure to add it to my list next time.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
She was 12, I was 30.

And he hasn't stopped sniffing since.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
He was caught asking where dead people were today. What a fearless leader.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Greyparrot
I suppose he believes he could raise them.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Greyparrot
--> @Stephen
He was caught asking where dead people were today. What a fearless leader

Greyparrot: She was 12, I was 30.
Did you feel fearless?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
maybe
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Shila
you can't spell dementia without  AI
Shila
Shila
-->
@Greyparrot
--> @Shila
you can't spell dementia without  AI
You don’t need AI to spell Greyparrot.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Shila
You don’t need AI to spell Greyparrot.

You just did.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
She was 12, I was 30. I don't need any context. There's no way he was being hyperbolic about some woman he knows for a long time who "helped him get a lot done" as he said right afterward. Those six words are undeniable proof that he's a rapist and was for sure talking about fucking a child. 

Man I can't believe he would just tell on himself like that! And how interesting he recognized the girl even though he has long-term dementia. Honestly I don't believe anything Joe Biden says unless he says "she was 12, I was 30" in which case I know exactly what he meant. I think we all do. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Maybe he was talking about inches like inflation.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
No he was definitely talking about how he fucked a 12 year old girl. I don't need any more proof.  
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Wonder if he was talking about a dead girl.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Greyparrot
--> @Danielle
Wonder if he was talking about a dead girl.
Watch the video. The person Biden’s talking about was in front of him and he recognized her.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Danielle
No he was definitely talking about how he fucked a 12 year old girl. I don't need any more proof.  
I can't tell whether you're being serious or sarcastic.  

The thing about Biden is that when he does something he should not have done, he tends to talk about it without realizing what he is actually admitting to. But just because he says something doesn't mean it's true.  

I have no difficulty believing that Biden raped a 12 year old, just like I have no difficulty believing Dennis Hastert raped schoolboys.  Or that Kevin Spacey did the same thing.  

Speculating about Biden's sexual activities doesn't really matter to me, though.  I am much more concerned with how he has used his position of influence in American politics to bend domestic and foreign policy to his personal financial gain.  Just like Hillary Clinton did.  

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@coal
I am much more concerned with how he has used his position of influence in American politics to bend domestic and foreign policy to his personal financial gain.  Just like Hillary Clinton did.  

Exactly, if only he restricted his weird behavior to...i dunno...something like just "mean tweets", I really wouldn't care. But when he goes on 60 minutes saying USA will "do whatever it takes" in Ukraine while everyone knows full well with the recent tally of a near 8 trillion dollars of lost stock market asset value that there is no possible way we could afford the kind of large scale prolonged warfare required to take the Russian speaking Donbass away from Russian control and put it back into the hands of the Ukraine oligarchs when Russia has already committed over 300,000 troops to securing that Eastern part of Russian speaking Ukraine....
And let's not even get started on the endless WH walkbacks on Taiwan military policy.

When Biden starts setting that war policy, then you know you are in for a really wild ride....
The guy is more hawkish than Bush could ever have hoped to have been while having relatively little public support OR finances to back it up.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

True, but Biden appears to have pointed the accusing finger at himself. He has a long way to go before he beats Muhammads record. She as 9 and he was in his 60's.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @Shila

True, but Biden appears to have pointed the accusing finger at himself. He has a long way to go before he beats Muhammads record. She as 9 and he was in his 60's.

Mohammad was married to Aisha the child bride.
Biden only recognized her out of the crowd as the girl he once knew when she was 12 and he was 30.But nothing more came of it.
It just proves Biden has a good memory. Whereas Mohammad had  a good harem.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Shila
>:)
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
--> @Shila

Biden only recognized her out of the crowd as the girl he once knew when she was 12 and he was 30.But nothing more came of it.
And you know this because?

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
-> @Shila
--> @Shila

And you know this because?
The video captured Biden’s reaction meeting her during one of his announcements.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Shila
How good is AI facial recognition?