Author: TWS1405

Total: 65
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
So why does one group of people have to make financial reparations and another group only have to apologise.

Seems like racist greed to me.

Apologies are cheap and usually meaningless.

It really is just about Blacky getting one over on Whitey isn't it?

And the "British" whosoever they might be, were enslaved so many times in their history, where does one start with reparations.

It really is just about Blacky v Whitey for cash, isn't it?

Be honest
For starters the British claim by colonizing countries they contributed more to modernizing them than benefitted from the revenue they  collected  as taxes.
Countries the British colonized were very divided which made it easy for the British to conquer and colonize. And by doing so they also united those countries.
At the end of the colonial era the British withdrew and the colonies gained their independence.
some see that as a win win outcome.

But America is very different. The white settlers stole the land from the Native Indians and then brought in African slaves to work and develop those stolen lands. At the end they refuse to return the land to the Native Indians or pay the black slaves for their labour.
That is why blacks are demanding reparation for the 300 years of slavery and exploitation of blacks.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
You do not know a damn thing about history, abroad or conus. Ignorant bot. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Reparations from who though.

Everyone is dead and society moved on.

As I said, all you are really advocating is Blacky v Whitey for cash.

So, someone might have a great great great great great Aunt or Uncle who was sold into slavery in the distant past.

So, I might have an ancestor who was enslaved by the Romans in the distant past.

Would I not deserve Italian cash?

You're just cherry picking one bit of World history and social development and hoping to cash in on it.

Rather than doing reasonably well at school and getting a proper job. (Not you personally, I hasten to add. Hopefully you did/or will do reasonably well at school and will get/got a proper job)

As might do "Native Indians" (of course Native Indians were only native for as long as they were native) who previously colonised the Land masses of the Americas.

People moved East and people moved West and the world became colonised and recolonised.

So, perhaps everyone deserves a slice of the reparations pie.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@zedvictor4
@Shila

So, someone might have a great great great great great Aunt or Uncle who was sold into slavery in the distant past.

So, I might have an ancestor who was enslaved by the Romans in the distant past.

You're just cherry picking one bit of World history and social development and hoping to cash in on it.

Rather than doing reasonably well at school and getting a proper job. (Not you personally, I hasten to add. Hopefully you did/or will do reasonably well at school and will get/got a proper job)

As might do "Native Indians" (of course Native Indians were only native for as long as they were native) who previously colonised the Land masses of the Americas.

People moved East and people moved West and the world became colonised and recolonised.

Bingo!!! (Mic Drop)
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila

Rather than doing reasonably well at school and getting a proper job. (Not you personally, I hasten to add. Hopefully you did/or will do reasonably well at school and will get/got a proper job)

As might do "Native Indians" (of course Native Indians were only native for as long as they were native)who previously colonised the Land masses of the Americas.

All the  details are being studied.

In April, the House Judiciary Committee held a historic vote on H.R. 40, a bill that would create a federal commission to study “the lingering negative effects of the institution of slavery” in the U.S. — looking at various forms of “economic, political, educational, and social discrimination” — and to develop proposals for “appropriate remedies,” including potential reparations for Black Americans. First introduced by late Michigan Rep. John Conyers in 1989, the bill was finally approved by the judiciary committee and now awaits a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
All it takes is just one distant DISTANT relative of a former slave who got an education, was married before having kids, acquires a job then had kids and has become successful in America blows out any so-called PC committee to find excuses for black wanton failure. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405
I heard a chilling statistic:

There are more slaves alive today mostly in Africa and the Middle East than have ever lived and worked in America. Is this true?
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes, that is true.

Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila
All it takes is just one distant DISTANT relative of a former slave who got an education, was married before having kids, acquires a job then had kids and has become successful in America blows out any so-called PC committee to find excuses for black wanton failure. 
Do you know how much is the life of a black man worth in Minneapolis?

The city of Minneapolis has reached a $27 million civil settlement with the family of George Floyd, the Black man whose death in police custody.

Now try to understand why white Americans are not for reparation.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
Do you know how much is the life of a black man worth in Minneapolis?
Irrelevant. 

PC settled cases are a measure for idiocy. 

14 days later

TWS1405
TWS1405
Oh look, a protege of Bill Cosby…

Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
Why did the women ignore the fact they were picked by a stranger out of social media?

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
Is a known actor really a stranger though? Sure, as in person to person they are as neither “knows” the other, personally. But she/they know of him being the known actor he is. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
Here we go again:

Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
Think how much it would have cost the sate to send law enforcement officers after them?

TWS1405
TWS1405

TWS1405
TWS1405

The young mom killed was 14, about to turn 15 next week. Sadly she was a new mom at 14 years old!!! 14!!! Clearly one of those black girls adding to the 72%+ out of wedlock birth rates among black Americans. 

AND of course she was killed by other blacks who stupidly stole a car and killed here. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405
Aren't you like a former cop who arrested a lot of black men? 

Do you find it hypocritical that you are saying the source of black criminality is lack of a father figure while you have locked up several black father's?

You pin the responsibility on black Americans, but are you willing to accept some blame yourself? 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
-->@TWS1405
Aren't you like a former cop who arrested a lot of black men? 

Do you find it hypocritical that you are saying the source of black criminality is lack of a father figure while you have locked up several black father's?

You pin the responsibility on black Americans, but are you willing to accept some blame yourself? 

Yes, but nope. 

Federal, drug enforcement before juvenile investigations. 

Black and Hispanic juveniles I dealt with more than whites, and same for the drugs.  Not my fault or problem. 

I do not pin the responsibility "on black Americans," and their criminality is NOT my fault. It's NO ONE'S fault in law enforcement. We are there to uphold the laws they break, and cops only go where the crime IS, not where it is NOT!
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405
We are there to uphold the laws 
According to some legal experts such as Harvey Silverstein argue we all commit about 3 felonies a day.

Are police really there to uphold all the laws?

Or do they pick and choose what laws to withhold.

Any cop that enforces laws is behaving unethically by the way. You should behave in an ethical manner no matter what the law says. If the law says it is illegal to pass by a baby without raping it, you shouldn't

"Derp I am an unthinking bot here to enforce law and that man is under arrest for not raping a baby"

Instead of just blindly obeying government primarily ran by liberals, you should instead of enforcing laws, look to behave in the public interest. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
We are there to uphold the laws 
According to some legal experts such as Harvey Silverstein argue we all commit about 3 felonies a day.

Are police really there to uphold all the laws?

Or do they pick and choose what laws to withhold.

Any cop that enforces laws is behaving unethically by the way. You should behave in an ethical manner no matter what the law says. If the law says it is illegal to pass by a baby without raping it, you shouldn't

"Derp I am an unthinking bot here to enforce law and that man is under arrest for not raping a baby"

Instead of just blindly obeying government primarily ran by liberals, you should instead of enforcing laws, look to behave in the public interest. 

Three felonies a day? Yeah, right. What a bunch of baloney. Those federal laws he speaks of have to do with CFRs written before the age of the World Wide Web, and the feds misinterpret and misapply those antiquated laws to current digital media usage. It has nothing to do with normal daily living. 

Law enforcement officers are empowered with discretion. So yeah, they can pick and choose some laws not to uphold while mandates to uphold others. That’s why when you get pulled over, the officer can give you a warning rather than cite you or even arrest you if warranted by the law violated. 

Your claim of being charged with enforcing law and order as = to being unethical is pure ignorance on your part. 

The raping the baby analogy is not only off the charts ridiculous, it’s also a completely piss poor analogy with zero meaning or relevance to the context of this debate/discussion. 

The rest of your drivel is equally ignorant and demonstrates the Dunning Kruger Effect to the proverbial “T”!! 

11 days later

15 days later

TWS1405
TWS1405
Disgruntled black man goes on murder spree than kills himself. Coward!!! 

TWS1405
TWS1405
Post #54 - And this story is being buried already in the MSM due to the fact it does NOT fit their narrative. 

Typical liberal PC bias. 

BTW: How in the flying FUCK does a guy buy a handgun and get possession of it THE SAME DAY!

Every handgun I have purchased, and knowing the law of most states, there is an extended waiting period for handguns. 

Is VA special?
TWS1405
TWS1405
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
#55.

How?

Because the U.S. does not have a sensible approach to the public acquisition and ownership of lethal weaponry.

You've just got to live with it gunslinger.
TWS1405
TWS1405
Wrong. Way off. Way es off. 

Try again, Flo. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
You talking to me gunslinger.
TWS1405_2