Bad news in Saudi Arabi

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 10
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
The damage done to Saudi Arabia from Biden's ruthless attacks on the crown prince has taken its toll.

Sadly, Saudi Arabia was forced to find a new ally, one that did not try to overthrow the crown prince.

Biden reaffirmed his commitment to abandoning allies, no matter the cost.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Saudi Arabia, the nation where the 9/11 plane fliers both came from and where 0 strikes from Bush were aimed.

Fantastic ally, there is nothing suspicious. They exemplify how to treat women, LGBTQ, their fellow Islamic nation such as Yemen and most importantly, they are absolutely dedicated to a national policy of zero democracy or liberation.

Saudi, America's best friend.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
15 of the hijackers that were involved with the attack were all from Saudi, 2 from UAE, neither nation got a drop of hostility from Bush.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
RM: 15 of the hijackers that were involved with the attack were all from Saudi, 2 from UAE, neither nation got a drop of hostility from Bush.
Now you know why every American president paid respect to the Saudi royal family. Americans cannot afford to upset the Saudis seeing how successful they were penetrating Americas defence and bringing down the world Trade Centre.
Best.Korea
Debates: 267
Best.Korea
In my opinion, Saudi Arabia is a terrible country. I dont see why would anyone want to support it.
Shila
Shila
Best.Korea: In my opinion, Saudi Arabia is a terrible country. I dont see why would anyone want to support it.
Americans are afraid of Saudi power and capabilities. They don’t want another repeat of sept 9/11.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
Am I the only person who thinks Bush simply LET 9/11 happen so there could be a fake war on terror?

After all, there is a lot of oil in Iraq and Iran, and it also gave a chance for the elites to make billions on selling their war inventions and other sales on the home front.

The fake war on drugs and horrifying war on communism were huge moneymakers, why not just make another fake war on terror?

Seems like it makes perfect sense to me.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Bad news in Saudi Arabia: Someone just misspelt it as "Saudi Arabi".
Shila
Shila
-->
@Public-Choice
Am I the only person who thinks Bush simply LET 9/11 happen so there could be a fake war on terror?

After all, there is a lot of oil in Iraq and Iran, and it also gave a chance for the elites to make billions on selling their war inventions and other sales on the home front.

The fake war on drugs and horrifying war on communism were huge moneymakers, why not just make another fake war on terror?

Seems like it makes perfect sense to me.
You have a point. But when the war on 2 fronts (Iraq, Afghanistan) cost America 6 trillion dollars and did not even touch Saudi. Only the  Saudis stood to gain.

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Shila
Oh they gained for sure. But the elites make trillions in war. Where do you think most of those trillions the government spent went?