Right wing politics

Author: badger

Total: 72
Avery
Debates: 0
Avery
-->
@badger
Why do you care so much about this, Sean? I really don't know whether YYW or you are innocent or not in all of this, but this is decade old drama. It doesn't matter anymore. None of what you said affected me in any serious way. No one really cares much about what you two are writing except you two.

Are you really going to continue cussing each other out for another decade?

These debate websites have a nasty habit of freezing people in time.
rbelivb
Debates: 1
rbelivb
-->
@badger
Ariel the fucking dolphin or whatever she is
lol. Of course we all know there is something wrong with tokenism. But there is a clear effort to focus all of our attention on these ridiculous wedge issues.

I have noticed that these days, the energy of the internet has died down, and we are back to about the level of daytime TV. People listening to conservatives on YouTube while playing video games for hours, it isn't much different level of stimulation from listening to Rush Limbaugh while driving a truck all day. People are sort of addicted to the melodious sounds of a human voice. Conservatives speak in a melodic performance, with their body language and tone. The harshness of text doesn't appeal as much, so reading a book or article isn't something almost anyone wants to do anymore. This will always drive people toward cliches that are easily communicated in that form.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
If Badge is Irish, they were probably raised as a Catholic and therefore will know all about predatory behaviour in the vestry.

Just saying.
Badger admitted  here:
Badger: I say obscene shit all the time. I don't play at being a college professor on an internet forum so I can scold young boys over PM for kicks. One's an appropriate use of an internet forum. The other is predator behaviour.

I didn't ask you for shit, you dopey bitch. I trolled an obnoxious and silly poster.
Badger didn’t ask for her shit. He asked her for nudes. Makes sense since you cannot tell a minors age from just shit alone. Nudes makes the job easier.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@badger
You forgot about Antifa and BLM burning down black neighborhoods and putting black businsssmen and businesswomen out of business and making it difficult for black grandmothers to go to the store and buy the food they used to be able to do before BLM and Antifa brought "equality" to their city.

You also forgot about Stacy Abrams (the woman who said ultrasounds have a fake heartbeat in them to stop women from getting abortions), AOC (the woman who said the world would be gone in 12 years) AND ilhan Omar (who basically said white genocide is cool) and Rashida Tlaib who said to ostracize all Trump supporters and called them Nazis, and also called for Trump to be murdered.

Then there's Jim Carrey who made paintings of dead, bloody babies and that crazed lunatic who held a severed Trump head on a pike for "comedy," and all those liberal school districts that banned gendered bathrooms and are pumping children full of chemicals and taking them to psychologists who tell them it is normal to chop your dick off and become a women if you're a man.

But, you know, only the right has crazies. The left is just "boring."
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
After analysis, I have come to the conclusion that this thread is NOT about right wing politics.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@rbelivb
Maybe people are getting used to the internet then,
Became popular in the 90s I 'think,
So maybe media/news went haywire from the new socializing of humans,
Well, maybe society is 'still getting used to the internet.
coal
coal
-->
@Avery
I hope things worked out for you and that things are going well now.  I wasn't exactly a nice person on DDO, including to you, which was wrong.  
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
I wasn't exactly a nice person on DDO, including to you, which was wrong.  
You were actually a nicer person then than now. 
Avery
Avery
-->
@coal
I hope things worked out for you and that things are going well now.  I wasn't exactly a nice person on DDO, including to you, which was wrong.  
Thank you for the kind words. Things have worked out for me quite well :)

I was pretty mean to a lot of people on DDO, so it's really my fault. I remember calling you the f word and attempting to provoke you on many occasions. 
coal
coal
-->
@Avery
 I remember calling you the f word and attempting to provoke you on many occasions. 

It takes two to tango, and I was an active participant.  Hopefully all water under the bridge now.
coal
coal
-->
@Avery
Thank you for the kind words. Things have worked out for me quite well :)
I'm glad to hear that.

Avery
Avery
-->
@coal
 I remember calling you the f word and attempting to provoke you on many occasions. 
It takes two to tango, and I was an active participant.  Hopefully all water under the bridge now.
Absolutely, especially since I've been telling many people in this thread to move on with their lives, rather than be trapped in the past with decade old drama.

Being involved in drama is never the hard part. It's letting go.