Ye, a.k.a. Yeezy whistleblows on Witches, MK Handlers and Assets, and International Banking Elite.

Author: Athias

Total: 12
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias

All feedback is welcome.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
It's not relevant until Snowden is pardoned.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Athias
Most of what Kanye confirms is extremely old news. Kanye is simply just ANOTHER person to come forward on it.

The problem is the people who come forward always have really checkered pasts or are known to be extremely sarcastic (like Dave Chappelle) so people don't believe them.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I remember when Courtney Love was up for an academy award for being in the movie about the guy who started Hustler. I can't stand her but she was fantastic in it and when she started the press junket she said Harvey Weinstein was a piece of crap who tried to sexually assault her. Her acting career ended and she never made another movie and that was because of Weinstein, and of course now we all know what a POS he is. And I can also say that for the longest time nobody did anything about Epstein. Then all of a sudden he gets arrested, the girlfriend gets arrested and they start busting all these child sex rings. I don't know how I feel about Kanye but I certainly believe some of what he says is true. Another person who was shooting to the top and all of a sudden got blocked was the prostitute that wrote the book and I can't think of her name but she talked about how Trump and Hillary Clinton were working together and that Trump was asked to pursue the birther thing with Obama for Hillary. Not long after she said that she disappeared and her attorney was going to get charged with something. There is a power group or power organization or power structure in place that controls if not everything a lot of things and at least the media to where we are basically sheltered. And I have no doubt that the rich and the famous and the influencers are controlled in a way where they may not realize they are controlled because they're so segregated from the average person because of their money. But again not sure how I feel about Kanye. I have issues with anyone who is an evangelist because I believe that he is one of those that puts himself in a special category of believer. He is one of those that thinks you should live like he does because he lives in God's plan and I have serious issues with that. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@Greyparrot
@Public-Choice
It's more so what Kanye said in between the lines that sparked my attention. For example, his alleging that Corey Gamble was "made in a laboratory" or that his father was a military brat and  former black panther (Pagan reference, here) or alleging that his friends were his "handlers," his ex-wife's ties with the Kushners and Clintons, etc. I know Kanye isn't the first whistleblower, although I used that term loosely, but I thought it interesting he said so much on an interview for a national network. If anyone's interested, look into Mariah Carey's sister, and the comments  she made with regards to their childhood and rearing (which may inform, for those of you who remember, her meltdown on TRL and her being pimped out to billionaires and handlers like Nick Cannon.)
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Athias
I mean. Svali was also saying this stuff back in the 00s. Few believed her then.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Is this the same Athias?
Athias
Athias
-->
@Public-Choice
I mean. Svali was also saying this stuff back in the 00s. Few believed her then.
Few are believed, now.

Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
Is this the same Athias?
One and only.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
There was me thinking that you were a 92years of age Polynesian academic, and here you are hanging out with Kanye and the boys.
Athias
Athias
-->
@zedvictor4
There was me thinking that you were a 92years of age Polynesian academic,
I'm not a 92 year-old academic. I've actually wagered a personal intifada with modern academia.

and here you are hanging out with Kanye and the boys.
Yeezy and I don't run with the same circles. Do you have any thoughts on the videos I submitted, or statements I've made in this thread?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Athias
Nope, 24mins of video too much.

And the subject matter doesn't interest me at all.

No criticism, just a British thing.