Will Putin nuke Ukraine?

Author: Best.Korea

Read-only
Total: 13
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
The war can end if Putin uses 10-20 nukes on Ukraine, preferably on civilian targets. 

Since USA was the only country to use nukes on civilians, Russia must use at least 3 nukes on Ukraine to beat USA.

If USA opposes, Putin and Kim can nuke USA and entire NATO alliance.

Yes, billions would die. But thats just statistic. We shouldnt be bothered by that in the slightest.

In fact, if everyone dies, all of our problems will be solved.
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
I've never heard truer words "no life, no problem" - mahatma Ghandi
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Best.Korea
True a winning move to hegemony on Earth,
Would be to bunker down, enact Armageddon, yet survive.

. . .

But nukes on a single country, by Russia currently against Ukraine,
Might instead lead to his downfall,

American bombs in WW2, a different scenario.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
Best.Korea: The war can end if Putin uses 10-20 nukes on Ukraine, preferably on civilian targets. 

Since USA was the only country to use nukes on civilians, Russia must use at least 3 nukes on Ukraine to beat USA.

If USA opposes, Putin and Kim can nuke USA and entire NATO alliance.

Yes, billions would die. But thats just statistic. We shouldnt be bothered by that in the slightest.

In fact, if everyone dies, all of our problems will be solved.
If Russia nukes Ukraine. America and the NATO countries will bomb the hell out of Russia.
This is why a 3rd World War is imminent unless Putin backs down or Ukraine accepts the annexation of the Donbas region. Not likely considering the amount of damage Putin has caused  on the Ukrainian cities and people.
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
Dear Shila,

We have already seen Russians threatening to use nuclear weapons.

Also, they cant afford to lose the war in Ukraine.

Ukraine must surrender or lose by convencional means.
If not, then I predict Putin will nuke Ukraine and justify it with "americans did the same to japan in ww2".

Russia has enough ICBMs and nukes to nuke the entire world.

North Korea will probably side with Russia in case of world war.

So one must wonder what will NATO do if Russia nukes Ukraine. There seems to be no good response to that situation. Attacking Russia is suicide.
Shila
Shila
Best.Korea: Dear Shila,

We have already seen Russians threatening to use nuclear weapons.

Also, they cant afford to lose the war in Ukraine.

Ukraine must surrender or lose by convencional means.
If not, then I predict Putin will nuke Ukraine and justify it with "americans did the same to japan in ww2".

Russia has enough ICBMs and nukes to nuke the entire world.

North Korea will probably side with Russia in case of world war.

So one must wonder what will NATO do if Russia nukes Ukraine. There seems to be no good response to that situation. Attacking Russia is suicide.
The world will first use conventional weapons on Russia so as not to get into a nuclear war. With the Russians weaken by Ukraine as much as nuclear is the only option left. It will be Russias last call.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
Well, considering Peter Thiel wouldn't be able to finish testing Clearview AI without the Ukraine War I highly doubt he will. [1]

After all, Putin is a Young Global Leader and a puppet of Klaus Schwab. [2]

SOURCES:
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Best.Korea
I really don't see anything stopping Putin from nuking Ukraine. The US and NATO are just paper tigers now. All talk no action no results. As if Biden has the balls to order  a war against Russia.  The US  is so in debt it couldn't fight a war if it wanted to. What, you just gonna print another 10 trillion dollars? Why do I even pay taxes if they do?
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@sadolite
They will indeed just print more money. Money is worthless without government backing. This is why those billionaires all want land and power instead of their money, because they know more of it can be printed.
Shila
Shila
-->
@sadolite
--> @Best.Korea
I really don't see anything stopping Putin from nuking Ukraine. The US and NATO are just paper tigers now. All talk no action no results. As if Biden has the balls to order  a war against Russia.  The US  is so in debt it couldn't fight a war if it wanted to. What, you just gonna print another 10 trillion dollars? Why do I even pay taxes if they do?
Russia might be able to launch a tactical nuclear bomb on Ukraine. But before Russia can align all their nuclear targets at NATO countries it will be blown away by NATO and America with just conventional weapons.

sadolite
sadolite
A military is as only as good as its commander and chief.  Enough said.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Disgusting thread
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Best.Korea
You're assuming that NATO hasn't quietly given a handful of nukes to Ukraine already. Given that they've been under nuclear threat for the past 8 months, there was certainly motive on NATO's part. And shipping the weapons across the vast border with NATO undetected would be pretty easy as well.