Most people

Author: Alec

Total: 43
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
And every other voter decided a tie, but our ringer had his reason for awarding votes. It was a forfeit, but the guy was there! Lol.

Dude, go ahead and collect whatever it is people pay you for your votes. Doesn't hurt me. Your ringing isn't as invisible as you think.

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
so, while ethang5 can only post an example of some voting against someone who didn’t turn up, let’s look at this debate:

Here, the evil member of the liberal anti conservative ringer votes for the conservative position. Damn me for my unfair never-voting-for-conservative bias!

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Yeah no one else on that thread voted for pro... except for three other people. Vote 2,3 and 5 were all on pro... please stop lying.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
Seven votes,

Two gave everything to Pro
One gave arguments to Pro
One gave conduct to Pro
Three fully tied

Troll?

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@dustryder
Ethang is in love with me, and isn’t emotionally mature enough to be able to express it healthily.
ethang5
ethang5
Yeah no one else on that thread voted for pro... except for three other people. Vote 2,3 and 5 were all on pro... please stop lying.
What thread is THAT thread? Conflate much?

The Gentle Reader can look at THE debate and see for themselves.

Keep hand picking other debates where you awarded points to a theist because the atheist forfeited.

This convo is silly. I have a life and I'm sure you've been contracted to "vote" on some threads. Let's both go take care of our business.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
That debate had 7 votes. 4 were for pro. The gentle reader above looked at it and realized you’re a liar.

Seriously, please walk us through why you decided to look at a public debate that you linked, saw that every single person who looks at it could see with their own eyes that over half the voters on that debate votes for pro; and then decided to lie, and say that I was the only one who voted that way.

Please, explain why you decided to lie about something that is so easy to show is a lie? I mean, normally people lie about stuff that’s hard to get called on: but you straight up linked a debate where EVERYONE can see that what you said is flat out bullshit.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Evil Ramshutu with his evil voting schemes yet again reveals his true colours by voting against the liberal position of progressive tax in a debate flat tax! He’s so transparently an anti-conservative ringer!

https://www.debateart.com/debates/297?open_tab=votes&votes_page=1&vote_number=1

These multiple votes in favour of conservative and theist positions show just how dishonest Ramshutu is, as he NEVER votes for conservatives! It’s a good job Ethang has revealed my secret plan, by pointing out that I (and three others), and I alone (aside from those three) was the only (one of four) person who voted in favour of the person who was present for the debate! That one forfeited debate out of the 74 votes I’ve cast so far, reveals my master plan of being a ringer who only votes unfairly for liberals and atheists in forfeit debates where it is arguable who warranted the awarding of points.

Drat and blast! I would have gotten away with it, if it hadn’t been for you pesky kids!

RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
OMG, I actually loved a post by you for once. Excellent point.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
At this point I’m generally interested in how you have decided to make such absurdly false statements.

Seriously what type of decision making process of psychology makes you look at a debate with 4 votes for pro: then claim it has 1 vote for pro? 

Why would any rational human being, with a fully functional brain, and is emotionally healthy look at someone voting on debates and claim that they only vote one way - despite them voting the other way multiple times? When a litany of these examples are provided - you repeat the same lie -it’s not like people won’t notice the lie.

Do you just invent this nonsense in your head because it sounds good, then not bother to check whether it’s true? Or do you check whether it’s true - and decide to lie anyway?

I honestly don’t get it.

Did you post this type of stuff thinking that I wouldn’t call you on how ridiculous absurd it is? Do you think you could make bullshit claims and no one would notice? Do you think “gentle readers” won’t notice that you’ve said something, and the facts - in black and white - show something else.

ethang5
ethang5
Hey ringer, calm down.

Your multiple posts make you look guilty and ashamed. At least you still have a conscience.

You say you are innocent, relax. If you are innocent, why are you so bothered?

Go ring. Virts record is going to be great with you voting. I wonder if your inclusion in the voting club was a tit for tat arrangement with him? I have no proof, just wondering.

I don't want to keep you from your duties, so I'm out. You can keep posting your denials if you still feel guilty. I have better things to do.

Buh-bye.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Wait, are you seriously asking why an innocent person would defend themselves if a lying asshole made repeated false accusations? That question answers itself, don’t you think?

At this point it’s actually morbid curiosity. I mean, literally every claim is not just wrong - it’s so obviously demonstrably false that no one in their right mind, would have made those claims in the first place because they are so nonsensical that anyone with a brain knows that they’d be called out on them and look like a fool.

Why on earth would you post a link to a debate, and then claim only one person voted pro, when more than half voted pro? It’s like you don’t care what the facts are, 

Walk us through the logic. Why did you claim that only one person voted pro, when it’s so obviously horseshit, that everyone can see it’s horseshit?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5

Yet again that evil ringer Ramshutu who NEVER votes for the theist position shows his dishonest he is by voting for the theist position! This is obviously an evil false vote because 73 different people all voted for con in this debate!

Ramshutus dishonest voting here continues to be exposed by that one time he voted one way on a forfeit debate where he was the only person in the entire debate that voted pro excluding all the others!