The case for the Historical Jesus

Author: Shila

Total: 618
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
When you show intelligence enough to be able to have a discussion without resorting to spam and nonsense - then perhaps we can discuss. But you as always just spam your nonsense day after day. 

Me, I see your name and think - another duck. 

I also don't click on links anymore on this site if it is either you or Stephen or Shila. 

So - unless you are prepared to discuss things on the post directly - and succinct enough to respond in one post - then I will simply keep on quacking. 

You are fine with this - this is why you continue your charade. You are scared of actually having to respond further than quoting verses out of context. If you actually had to use your brain - you would find very quickly that you have nothing to add - but "sorry for misleading everyone on this due to my (Brother) foolishness. "
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Change the tune guys. 

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
fair enough. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

UPDATE ON MISS TRADESECRET’S EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM LOGICAL BIBLICAL QUESTIONS PRESENTED TO HER BY THE MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE SHE CAN’T ADDRESS THEM AND REMAIN INTELLIGENT LOOKING IN THE AFTERMATH, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM! 

When Miss Tradesecret’s Christianity and Bible stupidity is easily owned by a member within this forum, she will go to great lenghts to RUN AND HIDE from said member and their questions to her.  Her EXCUSE #10 is now added to her ever growing list of running from biblical questions to her to save what face she has left within this forum.  :(

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #1:  Her computer tells her that she should not open up webpage links it does not recognize that overall support her Bible ineptness! LOL! https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7634-i-m-back-did-you-miss-me?page=1&post_number=18

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #2:  If you make a derogatory comment to her, is enough for not to address your questions anymore, BUT, she makes these same remarks to other members, can we say HYPOCRITE, sure we can!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7634-i-m-back-did-you-miss-me?page=3&post_number=54

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #3: She will call your posts to her as LIES, therefore there is no need for her to discuss your posts, yes, this is true!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7634-i-m-back-did-you-miss-me?page=3&post_number=54

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #4:  She will tell you that your posts are “not worth it” to respond too, in once again showing her outright Bible ignorance to run away from them!

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #5:  She will tell you that she doesn’t give a “toss” about your stupid ideas of a post you’ve directed to her, again, therefore she runs away from them!

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #6:  When she opens a previous link that was directed to her, and after opening it and it showed her that she was wrong in her perceived knowledge, she will tell you that she DID NOT open said post because she could care less in what you proposed! 

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE 7:  She will tell you that you don’t have enough “integrity” to take her time in debating you or answer your questions, therefore she can runaway from your post to her.
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=20&post_number=482

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #8: If she knows you will easily “own her Bible stupidity,” and allegedly you are using a fake personna, she will not debate you or answer your questions, other than to run away and HIDE from them! 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=20&post_number=482

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #9: She will answer questions that she wants to answer, therefore not to questions that makes her the Bible fool! 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=19&post_number=473

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #10: Now she has taken a pre-school girly excuse position to run away from biblical axioms that she cannot begin to discuss because of her Bible ignorance, by calling you a duck, where you are “quack, quacking!”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091-the-case-for-the-historical-jesus?page=14&post_number=338

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

Miss Tradesecret, like I have shown in my post #544, you have come up with more EXCUSES not to address biblical posts  to you by the membership, that we wonder why you are in this forum in the first place.  Your Biblical stupidity is without equal, barn none, and we can see that you have to come up with excuses to run away from said questions to you when this is brought out by the membership.

Don't think that Jesus and I don't see you sheepishly running away from my TRUE posts about our serial killer Jesus that I have posted entitled "The case for the historical Jesus" where you are too SCARED to even try to address them, as usual.   Do you want to add to your embarrassing list of Runaway Excuses to posts directed to you in this thread?  Place them here:_________________________________________________________________________________________

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE THE DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT HAS TO USE A MYRIAD OF EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR QUESTIONS TO HER BECAUSE SHE CAN'T ANSWER THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS FORCING CANNIBALISM UPON HIS CREATION AND ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE

As the TRUE Christian should be aware of, sometimes our Jesus, as God in the Old and New Testaments, forces people to eat other people, often their own children or other family members, ewwwwwwww!  But, who are the Christians in the 21st Century to say that Jesus was wrong in making others eat their own children and other people? NOT ME!  Another instance showing that Jesus is NOT ever loving and forgiving like so many Bible inept pseudo-christians may think. :(

"I also will do this unto you... You shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it."  (Leviticus 26:16)

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat."  Leviticus 26:29)

"And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters." (Deuteronomy 28:53)

"And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them.” (Deuteronomy 28:57)

"Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm.” (Isaiah 9:19-20)

"And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine." (Isaiah 49:26)

"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend.” (Jeremiah 19:9)

"Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers.” (Ezekiel 5:10)

"I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another."  (Zechariah 11:9)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD GIVING CHRISTIANS HEMORRHOIDS

Every Christian should remember, that if you disobey Jesus as God, He will give you hemorrhoids along with other disgusting things, ewwwwww!

“The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.”  (Deuteronomy 28:27)

“God smote an entire city (Asdod) with "emerods [hemorrhoids] in their secret parts.” (1 Samuel 5:6) 

“And the men that died not were smitten with the emerods: and the cry of the city went up to heaven.”   (1 Samuel 5:12)

“Then he ordered the same city to make him five golden hemorrhoids (and five golden mice) as a "trespass offering." What shall be the trespass offering which we shall return to him? They answered, Five golden emerods, and five golden mice ... Wherefore ye shall make images of your emerods, and images of your mice that mar the land; and ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods.” (1 Samuel 6:4-5) 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN HOW HE TORTURED HIS ENEMIES

Jesus spoke in many parables, nonetheless, they are all attributed to Him, period!  Therefore, Jesus often spoke of torturing his enemies which is NOT very understanding, loving, or forgiving, especially when Jesus stated: “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, (Luke 6:27) Huh? Jesus was a hypocrite in this instance above, and by torturing His enemies below if Jesus says we're to love our enemies!  WTF!

Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had on you?’ In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should repay all that he owed. That is how My heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart.” (Matthew 18:33-35)

"And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 22:12-13)

“The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 24:50-51)

“The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.”  (Luke 12:46-48)

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The bible reads good.
BUT THEN. 
You get to like a blokes name part ie. Darrell. Followed by a set of numbers. 11 : 22
After witnessing this ( blokes name ) ( set of numbers )   the next paragraph or two is just ummmm,  nor here nor there nonsense.   
Anyone else notice that ? 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN THAT HE WILL HAVE YOU KILLED IF YOU YOU WORK AND NOT REST ON THE SABBATH DAY

Jesus' inspired words stated: "Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.” (Exodus 35:2)

Therefore, none other than our Jesus as God, as a known serial killer anyway, told Moses that the man they found gathering sticks on the Sabbath Day should be stoned to death, praise Jesus’ revenge!

“While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. And the Lord (Jesus as God) said to Moses, “The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the Lord commanded Moses.” (Numbers15:32_36)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN THAT HE WANTS YOU TO PRODUCE MANY CHILDREN

Jesus as God states, be fruitful and multiply and have as many children as you can, even if your wife tells you her life ambition is to be able to sit up!

Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it. 
(Genesis 1:28)

“Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.” Genesis 9:1) 

“Be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.” (Genesis 9:7) 

Remember, EVERY sperm is sacred and don't waste any of it, otherwise, Jesus as God will KILL YOU!

“And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.” (Genesis 38:9-10) 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO NON-CHRISTIANS AND HOW HE SAYS TO HANDLE THESE UNGODLY OF HIS CREATION

Non-believers do not have our Jesus if they don't believe in Him!
"Whosoever ... abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God." (2 John 9)   

Non-believers are antichrists! 
"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."(2 John 7) 

Non believers to Christianity should be shunned, or to be friends with them!  
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? ... Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord." (2 Corinthians  6:14-17) 

If anyone tries to take you away from Christianity, Jesus' inspired words say that person should be killed!
"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS TO KILL A WIFE THAT WAS NOT A VIRGIN

If any man takes a wife, and goes in to her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, ‘I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin,’ then the father and mother of the young woman shall take and bring out the evidence of the young woman’s virginity to the elders of the city at the gate.  And the young woman’s father shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man as wife, and he detests her. Now he has charged her with shameful conduct, saying, “I found your daughter was not a virgin,” and yet these are the evidences of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. Then the elders of that city shall take that man and punish him; and they shall fine him one hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name on a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife; he cannot divorce her all his days.

“But if the thing is true, and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman,
 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done a disgraceful thing in Israel, to play the harlot in her father’s house. So you shall put away the evil from among you.” (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS TOWARDS FAMILY VALUES

Lot offered his daughters to a crowd of angel rapers and they got drunk and impregnated them, huh? The irony of which Lot was considered a righteous man in 2 Peter 2:8. "Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes." (Genesis 19:8)  

Jesus watched Lot's daughters (Hebrews 4:13) get him drunk and had sexual relations with him: "Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. " (Genesis 19: 32-36)

Jesus, as God, let Abraham to the test to kill his second son for Him. "And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and ... offer him there for a burnt offering.... And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son." (Genesis 22::2, 10) 

Jesus as God commanded Saul to kill every Amalekite man, woman, and child.  "Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass" (1 Samuel 15:2-3). 

The Bible says that parents should happy to smash their young children against stones. "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones" (Psalm 137:9)

Always remember, Jesus commands us to hate our fathers, mothers, wives, children, sisters, and brothers, along with ourselves before we can become a follower of Jesus.  "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO PREGNANCY AND HIM MURDERING INNOCENT FETUS' AND ALLOWING WOMEN TO BE RIPPED UP

"Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts." (Hosea 9:14) 

"Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb." (Hosea 9:16) 

"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up" (Hosea 13:16)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
"Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts." (Hosea 9:14) 

"Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb." (Hosea 9:16) 

"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up" (Hosea 13:16)

What a pleasant historical god  he is .  How can anyone actually justify this behaviour?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Shila

Stephen,

"Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts." (Hosea 9:14) 

"Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb." (Hosea 9:16) 

"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up" (Hosea 13:16)

YOUR QUOTE OF DISGUST WITH MY JESUS AS GOD: " What a pleasant historical god  he is .  How can anyone actually justify this behaviour?"

I have to admit at times, that it is hard to worship Jesus when you truly know His overall modus operandi as drastically shown above, that the Bible fool Shila was not showing us!  Like I have said, I am taking over Shila's thread in showing the real and true Jesus the Christ, praise!

As we have noticed, the #1 Bible fool of this forum, Miss Tradesecret, does not dare to enter this thread anymore because of obvious reasons regarding Jesus being despicable at times, where she once again has to remain in hiding because she cannot defend His actions as shown.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
“And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.” (Genesis 38:9-10) 
jesus says, "always impregnate your brother's wife"
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
As we have noticed, the #1 Bible fool of this forum, Miss Tradesecret, does not dare to enter this thread anymore 

To be fair, Brother D. this thread is not her/his thread. It was started by the lesser bible dunce shila , so is entitled to come and come as s/he pleases.

this thread on the other hand,

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@3RU7AL

3RU7AL,

YOUR QUOTE ABOUT JESUS AND "SEED:" jesus says, "always impregnate your brother's wife"

Your astute observation is seemingly so, whereas Jesus allowed and watched Onan bring forth his "seed" to his brothers wife (Proverbs 15:3), but she must have been a real "Fox and a Looker" because he lost  his seed to the ground before doing the sexual act, which of course displeased Jesus as God, therefore Jesus had to murder poor Onan. Makes sense in Christian logic.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen, 

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #559 REGARDING THE #1 BIBLE FOOL OF THIS FORUM MISS TRADESECRET: "To be fair, Brother D. this thread is not her/his thread. It was started by the lesser bible dunce shila , so is entitled to come and come as s/he pleases."

Correct, but Miss Tradesecret did come into this thread, therefore, she  is "FAIR GAME" to be made the continued Bible fool in this thread or any other that she frequents as shown with a few links of many herewith: 

Stephen, what would we do if  Miss Tradesecret wasn't here as an example in showing other Christians within this forum in what NOT to do and act like as an inferior  woman that is totally violating this  passage: "Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet ." (1 Timothy 2:11-12)

Just like the potty-mouthed MIA Shila,  Miss Tradesecret slaps Jesus in the face for outright violating His inspired words within the scriptures, and at the same time, she wants to be called Christians, NOT!!!! LOL!!!!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS RELATIVE TO HIS INSPIRED WORDS SAYING THAT YOU CAN "STRIP" FOR HIM, PRAISE!

This following foray into biblical scriptures inspired by Jesus as God, will show how pseudo-christians can be the life of any the party!

What better way to stand out, and for Christian men to possibly “stand up,” at a party you’re going to attend is for the Christian man to strip naked in the spirit of Jesus as God,  as exemplified by Paul in the following passage:

And he went there to Naioth in Ramah. And the Spirit of God came upon him also, and as he went he prophesied until he came to Naioth in Ramah. And he too stripped off his clothes, and he too prophesied before Samuel and lay naked all that day and all that night. Thus it is said, “Is Saul also among the prophets?” (1 Samuel 19:23-24)

Just think, subsequent to you stripping naked for Jesus at your next party, you’ll be number one on any party list for future entertainment showng what the spirit of Jesus will make a TRUE Christian do in His name, praise! 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS IN BEING THE #1 SERIAL KILLER OF ANYONE THAT DOES NOT ACCEPT HIM, OR FOLLOW HIS INSPIRED WORDS WITHIN THE BIBLE, IN HIS SECOND COMING

The irony is, why would any TRUE Christian want to see Jesus' return, because it will be a drastic blood bath and a total mess that Jesus and His angels will make upon the ungodly!  

Christians and pseudo-christians will even know what Jesus will look like when He returns!  Jesus will have white hair, eyes of fire, feet of brass, and a sword sticking out of his mouth. (Rev.1:13-16) This aspect alone will really put the fear of our Lord Jesus towards those unbelieving sinners and pseudo-christians as they are cleaved  in half by not believing in Him and not following ALL of His Biblical truths!  

WAIT, Jesus is gonna put those Hollywood monster-movie producers to shame with His ghoulish creations when he returns with a bunch of horse-like locusts with human heads, women’s hair, lion’s teeth, and scorpion’s tails. They’re gonna be stinging unbelievers and pseudo-christians straight for a whole 5 months, OUCH! (Rev.9:7-10)

Then the loving and forgiving Jesus will send four blessed angels with an army of 200 million to MURDER a third of the earth’s population. Way to go loving and forgiving Jesus! (Rev.9:15-19)

Jesus’ non loving and forgiving nature will have people killed by fire, plagues, and beasts. There will be dead bodies rotting and unburied everywhere, praise Jesus' revenge!   Those that are not MURDERED by Jesus as God because they are true Christians like myself, will “rejoice over them (non christians and pseudo-christians) and make merry, and shall send gifts to one another. (Rev.11:5-10)  For the TRUE Christians like myself, can you see these godly Christians sending gifts to each other, in the way of anti-anxiety pills subsequent to watching Jesus as God MURDER His non-believing creation, and pseudo-christians as well, in such horrific and blood-thirsty ways? Sure you can!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS, IN WHERE HIS STEPDAD JOSEPH HAD TWO FATHERS THAT WERE OBVIOUSLY GAY

In Matthew 1:16 it says that Joseph’s father was named Jacob: “and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.” (Of course we know that Jesus was NOT the messiah because Jesus was NOT from the flesh of the loins of David, but from Mary who was a Levite)

Then in Luke 3:23 it says that Joseph’s dad was was named Heli: “Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli.” 

The above passages are distinct words in context to Joseph having two different fathers, bar none!  “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

Therefore, in Joseph having two fathers as explicitly and biblically shown, then Joseph’s fathers had to be gay, then why are the Christians so upset with gay marriage? If it was good enough for Jesus to obviously having two GAY FATHERS, why are Christians against gay marriage as Jesus set an example that it is okay to have gay fathers!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

In Matthew 1:16 it says that Joseph’s father was named Jacob: “and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.” (Of course we know that Jesus was NOT the messiah because Jesus was NOT from the flesh of the loins of David, but from Mary who was a Levite)

Then in Luke 3:23 it says that Joseph’s dad was was named Heli: “Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli.” 

The above passages are distinct words in context to Joseph having two different fathers, bar none!  “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

Therefore, in Joseph having two fathers as explicitly and biblically shown, then Joseph’s fathers had to be gay, then why are the Christians so upset with gay marriage? If it was good enough for Jesus to obviously having two GAY FATHERS, why are Christians against gay marriage as Jesus set an example that it is okay to have gay fathers!

Again Brother D.  I have said many times before this is what comes of Christians adopting an ancient god they don't understand, from an age they don't understand and from a culture they don't understand.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Yes, I have to admit that the "pseudo-christian" faction are very ignorant of the Bible.  Whereas I, have just accepted these disturbing Bible anomalies the best way that I can, because as stated by me before, I look forward to there being NO WOMAN in heaven as Jesus' inspired words promise, praise!  Since the True Christian like myself said before, we had to put up with these Sisters of Eve while upon earth, then within our 1400 square mile heaven with its 216 foot high walls, NO WOMEN ARE ALLOWED, praise Jesus!

Speaking about dumbfounded pseudo-christians, I see that you are easily making the #1 Bible fool of this forum, Miss Tradesecret, the continued bible fool that she is, especially when she said that Lazarus was a disciple of Jesus in your treatise regarding The Story of the "certain" Witnesses, NOT!  LOL!  Once again she is over-dozing on her Bible Stupid Pills®️!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Speaking about dumbfounded pseudo-christians, I see that you are easily making the #1 Bible fool of this forum, Miss Tradesecret, the continued bible fool that she is, especially when she said that Lazarus was a disciple of Jesus in your treatise regarding The Story of the "certain" Witnesses, NOT!  LOL!  Once again she is over-dozing on her Bible Stupid Pills®️!

Well, Brother D. S/he is practically doing my job for me.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN HIM MAKING PEOPLE BLIND

Jesus makes people blind: "Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?" (Exodus 4:11)

Sometimes Jesus even makes animals blind: “In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open my eyes and ... smite every horse of the people with blindness.” (Zechariah 12:4)

Furthermore, Jesus as God will make you blind too if you don't follow the Old Testament's laws: “The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart.” (Deuteronomy 28:28)

If you have enemies, just ask Jesus to make them blind for you: “Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.” (Psalm 69:23)

Always be sure that you DO NOT sacrifice blind animals to Jesus as God because it is evil: If ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil?(Malachi 1:8)

Most importantly, the blind of Jesus’ creation cannot approach the altar of God, aka, church!:

“Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.” (Leviticus 21: 17-23) 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN HIM ORDERING THAT ALL WITCHES SHOULD DIE

How many Christians have had their palms of their hands read by a necromancer? If you have, then we are told by Jesus the following:

“You shall not permit a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:27)

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”) (Revelation 21:

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

THE CASE FOR THE HISTORICAL JESUS AS GOD IN TELLING HIS CREATION THAT ONLY A FEW WILL BE SAVED

"And He was passing through from one city and village to another, teaching, and proceeding on His way to Jerusalem. And someone said to Him, “Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?” And He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able." (Luke 13: 22-24) 

"Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide, and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter by it. "For the gate is small, and the way is narrow that leads to life, and few are those who find it." (Matthew. 7:13-14). 

"For many are called, but few are chosen," (Matthew. 22:14). 

"And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, "Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, it is the remnant that will be saved; for the Lord will execute His word upon the earth, thoroughly and quickly," (Romans. 9:27-28).

With the passages above inspired by Jesus as God, then the people that are far greater in number that will not be saved, can look forward to the burning sulfur lakes of Hell under Jesus' command, praise Jesus' revenge!

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)