CALLING ON DEBATEART: the biggest contest you have ever seen

Author: Vici

Total: 13
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE. MY OPPONENT HAS HAD A DECADE LONG WIN STREAK (88 IN DDO) AND IT IS ABOUT TO END. HIS ENTIRE LIFE WHICH IS THIS STREAK IS ABOUT TO END. MAKE SUR EYOU VOTE SO YOU CAN BE APART OF HISTORY. 

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Vici
a good debater is an active and tenacious debater
Vici
Vici
-->
@3RU7AL
see so not bareney 
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@Vici
Odd to see you focusing so much on debate.org, when said debate was just about debateart.com.

Anyways, best of luck to you.
Vici
Vici
-->
@Barney
well you've had a long streak which is coming to an end. 

Vici
Vici
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHOEVER REPORTED THE POST AND GOT COCK BLOCKED TO NO EVIAL. HOW DOES IT FEEL YOU CANCELLING LEFTIE LOONIE, I BET YOUR MOTHER WISH SHE HAD A PEROID INSTEAD OF YOU 

RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
That insult is not only vile on its own but is the same thing you pretend to be disgusted by when you pose as pro-life.
Vici
Vici
you think im posing? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
I think that between a prochoice vs prolife individual, the prolifer should be incapable of finding that insult you just hurled as justifiable and okay banter.
Vici
Vici
well do you know what a joke is?? I can joke about the Holocaust or 9/11 (as Issac Butterman did quite funnily) without actually disliking the group. You find the joke vile, which means I've elicited a reaction which means ive done what I am supposed to. you are just like this super woke self victimising people who can't stand a joke from Dave Chappelle or Joe Rogan - its just a JOKE man, Im religious and hate abortion. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vici
Let me tell you what a self-victimising far-from-alpha-male mentality is all about:

Blaming everyone else for the fact you got destroyed in a debate and lashing out emotionally rather than being a cool-headed masculine strategist in the face of said defeat.

Your posts inside that debate in the comments section and on here reek of insecurity, you just don't get it yet. You may never get it for all I know but I was more like you in the past, you mature with experience... If you're smart enough.
Vici
Vici

Blaming everyone else for the fact you got destroyed in a debate and lashing out emotionally rather than being a cool-headed masculine strategist in the face of said defeat.
yeah ok so you are telling me about how to act after losing? Hey, you might have a hundred loses, but that doesn't mean you are good at taking losses, as this community well knows...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I can take an L, doesn't mean I enjoy it.

You don't get where the line is or what to focus on, you're only focusing on lashing out, not even rattling people to explain why they think you debated wrong. You haven't even fathomed why they are voting against you nor have you gained a single bit of wisdom from your Ls so far in any encounter.

I keep getting better, I tied vs misterchris and that was even with whiteflame himself voting against me. Do you know who else voted against me? Ehyeh, the guy you think is the whole community. The reason his post got upvotes is that there's some users here who have nothing better to do than play victim, much like yourself and think I have really hurt their feelings or some shit. He also reminded people of the fact I block people casually compared to what others take to block.

You can keep running around with this act, you're only hurting yourself. I don't even mean on here with this username that you may not give a damn about the reputation of. People with your approach to life never ever improve and I literally mean never. You are exactly what Dunning-Kruger effect predicts and I don't even buy into the idea of it very often.