Defensive Weapon Aganist Nutters

Author: ebuc

Total: 12
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
I love this weapon of least destruction. Kudo's to chinese and Japanese for using intelligent  mind over matter policing  instead of USA butt forward into the future thinking.

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@ebuc
That is awesome!
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@ebuc
I 'do think cops are a bit quick to go to the gun myself, but then again, people even unarmed can kill, people with knives, or on drugs, not to mention how many criminals can be armed with guns.
I'd 'prefer myself, cops better trained and experienced to de-escalate situations, better hand to hand training and armor, more willing to risk their lives, that people are not killed,
But, 'bit much to ask people to risk their lives 'too much, perhaps,

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Barney
That is awesome!

Got it of 3Ru's discord server
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
yeah I rather use an AR 15 and shred my opponents into little bits of meat, so much so that at their funeral there will only be a little matchbox of what is left of them. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
People of lower intellectual ability are easily conditioned to behave collectively.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
People of lower intellectual ability are easily conditioned to behave collectively.

Sort of like colony of bees, ..." Honey bees are social creatures that enlist a caste system to accomplish the tasks that ensure the survival of the colony. Thousands of worker bees, all sterile females, assume responsibility for feeding, cleaning, nursing, and defending the group. Male drones live to mate with the queen, who is the only fertile female in the colony. "..

The colony of Borg that collectively use rapid assimilation of technology,

Heard { collective? } of meerkats etc...Meerkats are social animals that live in large groups of up to 40 individuals, called a gang or mob. The mob is made up of several family groups. There is typically one dominant pair that produces most of the offspring. These mobs spend their time playing together and grooming each other. They also hunt and guard the young as a unit, helping their survival. Most meerkat mobs live underground in burrows.
.....Meerkats have a matriarchal society, where adult females are generally slightly larger than the males. The mother needs to spend time foraging to supply her pups with milk. When the mother is away, other females and males stay behind to care for and protect her young. The more “babysitters” there are, the greater the survival rate for the pups. "

Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
I love this weapon of least destruction. Kudo's to chinese and Japanese for using intelligent  mind over matter policing  instead of USA butt forward into the future thinking.

Maybe America should outsource its policing to the Chinese. They are just better at it and have the necessary equipment to guarantee safety of police and citizens.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Exactly.

King Put says off you go and off they go.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
King Put says off you go and off they go.

With Meerkats, it is a dominant pair that rules the mob,  not single individual

With cattle it is the single bull, that, rules.

With Borg, I forget, what if any hierarchy that had.

With bees, it may just be genetic code they follow and not a dominating queen. Similar thing for ants maybe. I dunno

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@ebuc
The only problem I can see with this idea is that it is so easy to use those sticks to throw cops to the ground with them.
Shila
Shila
Taiwan will collapse to China without a single shot fired. The video shows us how China will achieve their goal.