I am back, and I brought the Bible too

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 6
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
I was banned for 7 days. Now I am back again. The past 7 days I spent praying and reading the Bible.

I have already declared myself a God. But I forgot to mention that I am the one who wrote the Bible.

When I wrote the Bible, I took extra steps to make sure people know what I think of them.

When woman asked Jesus for help, he answered:
"It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs"
He only helped her after she admitted that she is a dog. 

The Bible is a very good book.Its not a torture manual like Quran, but one can learn a lot by reading parts about Jesus. 

Also, its good to remember the 10 commands. 

In my free time, I do like to read what I wrote because I always assume I am right.

7 days ago, I was unjustly banned for no reason. Its okay. I forgive them because I understand that they were probably possessed by Satan and had no choice.

Since I am back, it seems fine to explain my activities that will follow. 

I usually dont like setting rules, because I change my mind depending on the situation.

However, one rule will apply. In the next few days I will be making Bible posts. In those posts, people will discuss the Bible and how I am always right about everything and I will introduce the logic of Bible.

Most of the people dont know the logic of Bible. I will explain it in the next few days unless I get banned again.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
Welcome back Best.Korea.

It is good  to hear you brought along your Bible. Last time you were reading Karl Marx and suggesting “Communist must win, so the world can be saved.”

Then you shared the beauties of Islam.

You wrote, “So yeah, that is the beauty of islam.

The worlds fastest growing cult islam has many other beauties too:
1) praying every day for Allah not to punish you
2) getting circumcised
3) living in fear
4) living life thinking you are an insignificant dust
5) being told to sacrifice animals to Allah
6) being told that all non muslims are evil

So basically, if you like this kind of stuff, join islam. I am not gonna stop you because my belief in self-determination doesnt allow me to decide about your life for you.”

I am sure the Bible will set you on another path possible requiring the destruction of your previous visions about  communism and Islam.

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
Best.Korea,

I have already declared myself a God. But I forgot to mention that I am the one who wrote the Bible.
Just like your "glorious" leader.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Public-Choice
Best.Korea,

Just like your "glorious" leader.
He is back but apologizing  for his bad memory.

Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
I wouldnt say that I am apologizing. I never apologize.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Shila
😂😂😂