Slippery Slopes are REAL! Homosexuality - Gay Marriage - Transgenderism - Drag - Pedophilia

Author: TWS1405

Total: 14
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
Ever since SCOTUS found some BS excuse to legislate from the bench to allow same sex marriage, I knew, everyone with intelligence knew, that acceptance for transgenders, drag, pedophilia and polygamy would follow suit.

To date all have been accepted. Either by forced social inclusion (e.g., threats of violence, public humiliation, doxing, etc.) or by law (BS cases of legislating from the bench).

Add to that, so-called institutions of higher learning or not teaching anything higher than self-entitlement to be spoiled brats with carte blanche to be anything but law abiding in order to force their ideological agenda. That is, the agenda most popular at the moment. 

The world is going to shit in a hand basket, and the so-called progressive left is adding all the fuel to the flame of destruction as they possibly can without even knowing it. They are like the frog put in cold water and boiled to death. They do not know that they are but beggars of their own demise, and the cause of others demise as well. 

Humanity is lost. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
Perhaps it's just your conditioned sensibilities that are no longer pertinent.

Maybe it would be better not to obsess about the personal necessities of others.

I would suggest that those who obsess the most about the sexuality of others, are perhaps the most perverse of thought.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@zedvictor4
Wow. 

Thanks for proving you’re a part of the problem and not the solution. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
Nope, just proving that there are two sides to every argument, neither of which is necessarily right nor wrong.

Though some people intolerantly assume self-righteousness and invent problems.

Stop obsessing about other people's life choices and concentrate on your own. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
Let us exclude pedophilia from my question:

What is wrong with accepting the groups you mention?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@TWS1405
Thanks for proving you’re a part of the problem and not the solution.
the final solution ?
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@TWS1405
acceptance for transgenders, drag, pedophilia and polygamy would follow suit.

To date all have been accepted.
Pedophilia and polygamy are both still illegal and deeply taboo in American culture. The other three were legalized because they're fine and have no more negative social consequences than trad marriage and cis relationships.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@zedvictor4
-->@TWS1405
Nope, just proving that there are two sides to every argument, neither of which is necessarily right nor wrong.

-->@TWS1405
Perhaps it's just your conditioned sensibilities that are no longer pertinent.

Maybe it would be better not to obsess about the personal necessities of others.

I would suggest that those who obsess the most about the sexuality of others, are perhaps the most perverse of thought.
THAT is NOT proving anything other than you being a troll trying to gaslight me. 

Though some people intolerantly assume self-righteousness and invent problems.

Stop obsessing about other people's life choices and concentrate on your own. 
The fact that you're making comments like this just demonstrates how ignorant you are of these issue and the problems they have caused for humanity. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->@TWS1405
Let us exclude pedophilia from my question:

What is wrong with accepting the groups you mention?
Turn on a reputable news source or view some you tube videos if you don't want to subscribe to any one or more of them.
Matt Walsh destroys the entire gender ideology position (trans, drag), among others. The havoc upon women's rights alone demonstrates just how wrong accepting this mental illness is. Might as well accept schizophrenics as equal as anyone else as well and let them run amuck side by side with the other criminals given carte blanche by democrats.  

Gay Marriage is no more in the Constitution than Abortion is, so it should have been left up to the states. That case was legislating from the bench and has now caused irreparable societal harm via legal recourse.

And drag? Please. You know full well what the problem with this group is. It's where pedophiles hide, among other deviants. And now they are being thrusted upon children with open arms by leftist progressives and democrats to destroy our youth.

The fact that you even had to ask what is wrong with these groups is dumbfounding in the wake of the obvious. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@K_Michael
>@TWS1405
acceptance for transgenders, drag, pedophilia and polygamy would follow suit.

To date all have been accepted.
Pedophilia and polygamy are both still illegal and deeply taboo in American culture. The other three were legalized because they're fine and have no more negative social consequences than trad marriage and cis relationships.
Really?

Need I go on?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
Nope, that's just your opinion. That some people share with you and some people don't share with you.

And accusations of trolling and gaslighting, tell me that you've lost this particular argument.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@zedvictor4
ROTFLMAO!!! 

You people throwing “that’s your opinion” around don’t even know/understand the meaning of the term. 

You’ve lost the so-called debate, not I. 

Move on and play with the other children and let the adults hold/have the real debate/discussion. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
As I stated, you are left with nothing but jibing.

Are you ethang5?
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@zedvictor4
Define jibing. Because it’s clear you don’t know what it means.