Hello everyone i am checking in and am reading the day phase
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I am also very rusty on my skills as it has been over a year
Vader
Vader
Off the bat RM is lookin really fishy with his OMGUS on Pie for explaining why his analysis is flawed
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Pie is compensating hqrd, meaning his partner is supa, earth or grey.

Pie always compensates hard 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Do you all want to go with RM’s strategy and have everyone say whether they are PRs or not and after everyone is done, claim
No
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Whats your read on whyteflame?
Vader
Vader
It is an idiotic strategy in a 7 person game to claim power roles off the start. Maybe if this was a 13 person or hell, a 19 person. But a 7 person? No reason to do in Dp1 to give mafia a way into killing the only ways to gather evidence

Town is clueless  into who's mafia. Having evidence to go into a DP is crucial to winning games where one fuck up guarantee's failure
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Whiteflame comes off as very passive in this game with regards to how he believes. I do not remember if this is a town tell or scum tell from him but that is something I note. There really is not anything uncanny or off putting about his game
Vader
Vader
With that being said my reads are as follows

Slight town read on Pie

Slight scum read on RM

Slight scum read WF

Null everything else

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
ILikePie5 (1/4) - RationalMadman 

No change, but repeated because it makes things easier for me.
That2User
That2User
-->
@ILikePie5
Play normally and pressure people based on behavior.
Pressure, I'm right wing
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Can you go more into detail what you meant by right/left wing conspiracy? I feel like Grey and RM are playing their Town meta, although I can see Grey being something like mafia Watcher or whatever.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Can you go more into detail what you meant by right/left wing conspiracy? I feel like Grey and RM are playing their Town meta, although I can see Grey being something like mafia Watcher or whatever.
Like QAnon, Deep State, would be right wing.

Left wing would be like MLK assassination or gender pay gap
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
although I can see Grey being something like mafia Watcher or whatever.
Can you explain this please
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Votes for Strategy

RMs:

—RM
—GP

Normal:

—Pie
—Whiteflame 
—Supa
—That2

Not Voting:

Earth

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
R) Pie
2. Supa
C) Whiteflame 
R) That2
5. Earth
R) RationalMadman 
R) Greyparrot - Israeli Animal Espionage

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Vader
Are y’all rightwing or left wing conspiracy theories
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
You are scum with supadudz. The game is solved, we can vote it and have a happy time.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Supadudz defending you hard and leaping at me for the stupidest reasons is actually what he does as scum if he isn't doing pure lurker mode. He never tries to towntell as scum ever and doesn't care how hard he's scumtelling.

It is a direct lie that you, Pie, always hard-play day 1 early on. You tend to go much harsher either as DP's end or when information is revealed that makes you hard-read something.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
It is a direct lie that you, Pie, always hard-play day 1 early on. You tend to go much harsher either as DP's end or when information is revealed that makes you hard-read something.
It is not a lie. What even is hard play? I’m not voting anyone. You’re literally pulling this out of your ass and you know it. Keep our personal conflict out of mafia dude
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
We are never going to crack anything about the setup or theme if we all reveal jack shit.

How are we to navigate day 1 votes? I already hard scumread Pie but beyond that what is there to go on without reveals and clashes?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
What is our personal conflict?

I don't know what you are even referring to.

This has nothing to do with the presidency and that is a very scummy and weird thing to even say.

Everything you have said screams scum, you are not even scumhunting, you are just trying to towntell.

So far:

Earth is probably Town because he bothered to out reads day 1 and is actively engaging.

Whiteflame is slight Town lean just off of vibes and how he acts when Town replying to what I reply rather than selectively engaging.

GP is either hard town or hard scum playing hard town because what he said about his role and the fact of all conspiracy theories he claimed that one makes me kind of wonder.

Unless this is Western-started conspiracies vs Eastern, GP is pretty much in the clear for now to me but he could be hard scum either armed with a fakeclaim or claiming the real thing.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Supadudz makes zero sense to me as either alignment. I don't understand how he even thinks and that is the genuine truth. This game is no exception.

He tends to be sporadically aggro and then passive as scum so we will see how his attitude shifts.

Pie, you are just scumread by me on every level of a gut-read. There is something off about you, it feels like only towntelling, not scumreading.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't consider you thinking I'd be a bad president as a personal conflict, that's the only scenario that comes to mind as you thinking I am offended.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
I only just realised that I skimread the very early part where you said there are no thirdparty roles and then asked it. Damn.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Right wing 100%
Vader
Vader
RM is now extremely tunnel vision on Pie because I believe his plan was idiotic. Now I actually have scum read on RM
Vader
Vader
 Pie, always hard-play day 1 early on
Pie plays mafia strict on DP1 most times that he is in the game from the start, I don't know where this notion he didn't is coming from
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
it's about the nature of it and the way he altered tone:

aggressive for no reason when challenging me, suddenly likes my idea partly and tries to persuade me...

Doesn't add up.

He is not like that as Town, I have seen it before. As Town, Pie would be furious with me now and arguing.

Your own logic is picking the easiest target you can think of and leaping at it; this is usually your scum meta but you are that weak that you do that as Town at times and that's the brutal truth.

If you genuinely believe that it is a scumtell by me to go for Pie here because you conclude that I literally am OMGUSing, that sounds like you're trying to emotionally scare me away from OMGUSing you as well or at the very least like you're grappling for a reason.

I am not afraid to be the eliminated Townie day 1. I never have been and I never will be, I am ready for it if it comes down to it. I will encourage all to have their own conspiracy theories about you.

I am not negotiating anymore, if you want to vote me off, then do it. Town will suffer for the lost PR but they will have reads from my flip.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If I am being voted, please listen to me other PRs, this setup is designed around limited-abilities. The Town is being nerfed to have limited goes at what they can do with their powers, this means the mafia is extremely powerful, we are looking at 2 double-powered mafioso, no exaggeration.

I am basing this on a combination of things, one of which is my own role. I am a PR, I won't say how abnormal or normal but my role does not make entire sense to have in a setup where mafia themselves has anything close to a goon on their team, they are OP, trust me.

At the bare minimum, Mafia has a roleblocker. I guarantee it.

I am done playing passive, it is time to cut to the chase, let's crack open this and reveal are we PR or not before deciding how to proceed.