@Vader
He only has like 1 post not much I can say
In that post about Grey
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@RationalMadman

Supadudz defending you hard and leaping at me for the stupidest reasons is actually what he does as scum if he isn't doing pure lurker mode. He never tries to towntell as scum ever and doesn't care how hard he's scumtelling.
You have evidence of this?

It is a direct lie that you, Pie, always hard-play day 1 early on. You tend to go much harsher either as DP's end or when information is revealed that makes you hard-read something.
When hasn't Pie been aggro DPI? That's his M0, in what I've seen

He is compensating harder than if whiteflame or that2 is his partner. They are known to have atr9nger endgames/mindgames.
Ik wf is known in endgames/mindgames but me? I didn't know I was known in anything

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
Earth (2/4) - Pie, That2
Pie (2/4) - RM, Grey

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Thoughts on Earth?
I’ll admit, he stands out most at the moment. His initial contribution doesn’t fit his meta, since he has a tendency to just jump on with a given wagon and not provide a more nuanced view or ask questions. With most people, I’d just dismiss it, but with him, it looks too careful for his usual town play.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Meant that to go to you. I’m looking through past games to see if I’m misreading him. One post isn’t a lot to go off of, but I think there could be something there.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@That2User
Thank you, jeez.

Now are me, Supa, and That2 all scum?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Meant that to go to you. I’m looking through past games to see if I’m misreading him. One post isn’t a lot to go off of, but I think there could be something there.
I’m comfortable getting a full claim from him
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I’ll make that call when I’m done looking through these.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@That2User
Cause you're voting for a claim. Pie just threw out a sheep vote.
That2User
That2User
-->
@ILikePie5
What are your reads?
RM: Null, pushing PR claims is a questionable move, RM is everywhere in what he's saying, Idk what place he lands in, RM vs. Pie makes me read null, it achieves nothing in my eyes except the willingness to die, being self-sacrificial is towny in my eyes unless it's reverse psychology 
Pie: RM vs. Pie leaves Pie null, so much time is put to this fight that no one is looking good, I do like the vote on Earth to claim though I don't think full claim is needed, I like that he's asking reads and playing like an active town with the claim list
RM Vs. Pie: This is most likely town vs. town, less likely mafia vs. mafia to bus the 2nd mafia, I highly doubt this is genuinely town vs. mafia, if it is then Idk 
Grey:Why is Pie voting Earth sus? Is it because of the full claim thing? RM won't vote him DPI too, hopefully it's town defending town, null
wf: Nothing to indicate wf is scum, nothing to indicate wf is town, null
Supa: Is against outing PR, makes sense, says Pie is aggro, makes sense, indicates wf being passive, makes sense, why does Supa have a slight scum read on wf tho? null
Earth: Needs to claim wing, null, someone says Earth plays weird, it's true

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
It's a bit fishy to suggest RM would be town at all with him statement at all about the PR, especially since RM did not specify his PR. Unless RM has a specific meta he sticks by like GP, there's no reason to already suggest town behavior. In fact, the opposite of what he said should imply since GreyParrot sticks by his meta.

What RM said is scummy, since I have not seen him personally do any of the hard "PR roles claim auto approach."

I don't think it's enough to force him to claim, especially in a 7 person game where it's my belief no one should claim unless we are down to L-1 when one fuck up can be made.

I also haven't engaged in enough of Earth's behavior to behaviorally tell him based on what they post, hence why I am neutral, but I do think a clarification/press of his thoughts is not bad, just not a role claim since I believe role claiming NOW in a game like this only sets up town to fail in the long run

That2User
That2User
-->
@Greyparrot
Cause you're voting for a claim. Pie just threw out a sheep vote.
I'm the sheep vote, I only voted Earth on Pie's reasoning, seems to imply a vtl to claim without vtling
Vader
Vader
-->
@That2User
why does Supa have a slight scum read on wf tho?
I usually believe that WF is passive as a player, but this seems a bit overly passive to something whiteflame is against. I also will pivot too the fact it is extremely hard to read WF behaviorally and I also have not played mafia in awhile (not to make excuses for my gameplay, but to show that I am rusty in certain metas).
That2User
That2User
-->
@Vader
. I also will pivot too the fact it is extremely hard to read WF behaviorally 
It always is and Idefk why, wdym by a bit overly passive? What indicates this?
Vader
Vader
-->
@That2User
There's one thing that stuck out to me that i 100% will admit could be a bit of an overreaction, but this urks me the wrong way

The way he doesn't openly state, no I am not in favor threw me off a hinge a bit. But this is a bit of an overreaction

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8128-conspiracy-theory-mafia-dp1?page=1&post_number=16
This one also throws me off a bit. Whiteflame usually talks a bit more in depth to certain degrees about the mechanics of his belief and why it should not be implemented. This seems like a bit of a dodgy response to try and respond to RM to critique this ridiculous idea of his, but doesn't want to feel like over tunneling to where it could set himself up for failure if scum

It is a little thing in behavior, and it is not enough to want to me lynch or force pressure on him, but something I note as suspicious regarding WF

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m comfortable getting a full claim from him
I want to see another post from Earth. His opening post is off behaviorally, but I cant make a stronger call without seeing more from him. He’s already at L-2 anyway, so I’d like to see how he responds to that.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I will insist that you and whiteflame out if PR or not before we vote Earth. I want Earth to say PR or not, not to fullclaim.

I get town vibes from Earth's tiny contribution.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@That2User
Ik wf is known in endgames/mindgames but me? I didn't know I was known in anything
You are known to me. Major threat, very able to towntell as both alignments and decently capable at late game reads if town.

I would fear you as both alignments, intensely. IDk if I was ever Scum vs you though.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@That2User
Yes, all vanilla claim please.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
The way he doesn't openly state, no I am not in favor threw me off a hinge a bit. But this is a bit of an overreaction
Literally every post before this was a strong indication of my stance on the issue. Pie basically just assumed that it was my stance because it was pretty obvious already. Not sure why the method I chose to reiterate that in short threw you off.

This one also throws me off a bit. Whiteflame usually talks a bit more in depth to certain degrees about the mechanics of his belief and why it should not be implemented. This seems like a bit of a dodgy response to try and respond to RM to critique this ridiculous idea of his, but doesn't want to feel like over tunneling to where it could set himself up for failure if scum
Again, wasn’t my first response to the tactic. Feels like a pretty basic problem that doesn’t require a lot of depth to understand: getting claimed PRs to use for future CCs when that provides so little information to town is not worth the cost of narrowing the number of targets for mafia. RM’s idea only works if everyone claims a PR, and even then, the benefit of knowing that there are no vanillas does scant little for town, and that assumes no one is lying. Didn’t feel the need to go into more depth and I still don’t. I tend to avoid tunneling regardless of the game, especially this early, regardless of my affiliation, so I don’t know how you feel that sets me apart in this game.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I'm the sheep vote, I only voted Earth on Pie's reasoning, seems to imply a vtl to claim without vtling
I could believe that had pie said "for claim" in his vtl post.

You gave a reason in your vote post.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Join this bandwagon on Pie please, I am that sure now.

Yes.

That sure.

I have never ever seen Pie as Town push on an easy victim just to survive the day. He would be fighting me much more as Town.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
You are all 3 in my scumpool, yes.

However, I can definitely see a you and WF team as viable.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Join this bandwagon on Pie please, I am that sure now.
Love how you follow this up with a post about Pie and I being a scum team. Really gives me good reason to get on board with you just to show that you’re wrong about me.

You’re clearly more certain than I am of Pie’s being scum. I’ve always found it difficult to read him, though at the moment, his behavior doesn’t scream “scum” to me. I find it hard to believe that he would push this hard on a quick mislynch just to put himself at the top of everyone’s scum list in the next DP.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
That is exactly what he would do.

You are known to chainsaw as mafia. You love to vote the losing bandwagon as the other goes down or vote later enough and seem hesitant so it appears towny.

At the same time, you are known to take great offense at being scumread as Town, so that response from you just now is Town for you.

I do not see a shred of towniness in Pie. I see self preservation in every element of his posting patterns this DP.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
I found out chainsaw defense is where you attack the accuser onstead of what I said.

You are more a staller 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Pie makes a regular habit of VTLing early based on little evidence to start a wagon. Literally can’t find a game where he hasn’t done that. I will say that he’s later to do that in this game, though given that his early priority focused on responding to your strategy, I find it difficult to chalk that solely up to distraction, especially as he has made a habit of putting VTLing others specifically in response to your pressure.

So, yes, I’m having trouble seeing how this behavior aligns with anything scummy he has done before. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
That is your issue, not mine.