CDC recommends vax for young people. Pfizer quadruples the price.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 46
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Discuss the obvious scam.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah this is also why we must pick our sexual partner(s) that we reproduce with very, very carefully (because of custody issues in times like this).

I am very sure many split-opinion parents ended up having the pro-vax one get the child/teen vaccinated with experimental mRNA vaccine against the parent's wish.

To make it worse in most of Europe and a lot of the whatever you call 'more developed' world, there was a policy that made it so that all below 18 had to get the mRNA ones Moderna or Pfizer, with 0 non-mRNA offered due to negligible issues of side effects in sufferers of specific blood conditions etc.

In my opinion the difference between AstraZeneca, J&J vs the others in trustworthiness terms is very severe, JJ would be just as good if it were 2-shot but JJ itself rushed testing to get things out faster but as it's based on oldschool logic of vaccination the only issue is the lack of an extra dose.

Idk how it is in different states or countries but where I reside, to get your booster as a non-pfizer, non-moderna shot is seriously difficult, you literally can't book it and need to drive many miles depending where you live (seriously, many, like an entire city and more away at the very least if you're in a town/village) to get the non-mRNA-providing walk-in clinics.

That's besides the point as anyone below 18 is told flat-out 'no' and those young and above 18 (think 18-22) are not respected the decision they make and constantly talked out of what they decide during the jab if they picked it.

It's all very ridiculous. I am not against science or vaccination, pfizer is a corporation worried about its bottom line, Moderna is hardly better they just rushed things a bit less.

JJ and AZ sold for the entire 2021 (towards the end of 2021 at least) at very low rates, barely profitable in fact designed to earn exactly back the cost of production.

This has gone on for so long that it helped poorer nations that can't even afford Pfizer and Moderna, Venezuela was blackmailed to give up military base locations as collateral, Pfizer would reveal them to the world! Can you even believe it?! The leader flat-out turned down THe deal and exposed what they did to the world. Then other whistleblowers in other poorer nations came out with what they'd been forced to give in the negotiations.

The collateral was if Pfizer ever got bad press fromt heir country or if they found a reason to stop the deal with buying Pfizer in the years to come.

That's a fucking psychopath mentality, why would they make a good vaccine? They couldn't give a shit what's good for us. AZ and JJ are more honest and genuine and that's just the fact.

I don't know why we are not allowed to give the non-mRNA to younger people but at the very least it's wrong to advertise experimental injections to young people that barely get affected by Covid.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
What I really wonder, since the government has given broad immunity to the pharmaceutical companies from liability tort cases, will Parents be able to sue the schools that mandate a Covid vax when their child develops myocarditis?

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot

Predator mentality.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
There are still some of y'all unvaxxed? C'mon, it is just a needle. If you are afraid, just go to a therapist!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
I'd rather be able to go to my lawyer.

8 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Predatory with the full weight of the mercenary Federal Government. That's a real concern.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Intelligence_06
There are still some of y'all unvaxxed? C'mon, it is just a needle. If you are afraid, just go to a therapist!
It's been nearly three years, and a series of variants, and we still haven't succumbed. It's almost as if the human immune system is naturally resilient on its own, and following decent hygienic practices can stave off most infections. But I suppose this all is just a tall-tale from a trypanophobe.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@Athias
It's been nearly three years, and a series of variants, and we still haven't succumbed.
I pulled the John Hopkin's data myself and built all sorts of graphics with it. I found that the unvaccinated were 10 times more likely to succumb to covid 19. Googling it I get figures like 11 and 14 times more likely.

One thing for American gun ownership, antivaxxers will need shooting dead in the street if the Black Death ever comes back around. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
I pulled the John Hopkin's data myself and built all sorts of graphics with it. I found that the unvaccinated were 10 times more likely to succumb to covid 19. Googling it I get figures like 11 and 14 times more likely.
How many more times likely am I to succumb in comparison to those who have taken the vaccine and still died within this near three-year span?

One thing for American gun ownership, antivaxxers will need shooting dead in the street if the Black Death ever comes back around. 
What?
badger
badger
-->
@Athias
How many more times likely am I to succumb in comparison to those who have taken the vaccine and still died within this near three-year span?

This is pure nonsense. So it's entirely meaningless that the unvaccinated have died at a rate 10 times greater than the vaccinated?
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
This is pure nonsense.
Not really.

So it's entirely meaningless that the unvaccinated have died at a rate 10 times greater than the vaccinated?
To my prospects individually? Absolutely yes.
badger
badger
-->
@Athias
To my prospects individually? Absolutely yes.

It would not suggest to you that perhaps you should take the vaccine?
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
It would not suggest to you that perhaps you should take the vaccine?
No. I don't operate on ecological inferences. If the epidemicity of this virus is to believed, then I'd say I've probably been exposed to this virus many times over, especially considering I know people, intimately, who have contracted this virus. Outside of my seasonal allergies, I haven't coughed, sneezed, or sniffled once.

So let me ask you: what do you attribute to my immunological/physiological resistance to this virus these past three years despite my not being vaccinated while living in a city where said virus was most virulent?
badger
badger
-->
@Athias
So let me ask you: what do you attribute to my immunological/physiological resistance to this virus these past three years despite my not being vaccinated while living in a city where said virus was most virulent?
Dumb luck, obviously. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
Dumb luck, obviously. 
Or perhaps it's consistent hygienic practices that I've performed virtually my entire life that can account for this resilience? Yeah, I'll go with that.
badger
badger
-->
@Athias
Do you by any chance have OCD?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Athias
Or perhaps it's consistent hygienic practices that I've performed virtually my entire life that can account for this resilience? Yeah, I'll go with that.
One factor for the ridiculously higher rates of death in America from all viral sources, not just Covid, is this stupid idea that good hygiene, a healthy diet, and exercise can be discarded in favor of medicine. A idea most certainly planted by the pharmaceutical companies.
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
Do you by any chance have OCD?
No.
badger
badger
-->
@Athias
No.
Would have made a whole lot of sense. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
One factor for the ridiculously higher rates of death in America from all viral sources, not just Covid, is this stupid idea that good hygiene, a healthy diet, and exercise can be discarded in favor of medicine. A idea most certainly planted by the pharmaceutical companies.
Indeed.
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
Would have made a whole lot of sense. 
It already does make a whole lot of sense. One doesn't require OCD to practice good hygiene--not that OCD is conducive to good hygiene. In fact, it's quite harmful.
badger
badger
-->
@Athias
It already does make a whole lot of sense.

No it doesn't. I don't know how you read that unvaccinated die at a rate 10 times that of vaccinated and think you'll be just fine so long as you wash your hands. 

That sounds like a mental illness to me tbh. Like stimming or something. 

It's a big scary world, Athias. 

badger
badger
What's the hygiene practices? Just for fun. 

I'm not trying to be mean. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
No it doesn't. I don't know how you read that unvaccinated die at a rate 10 times 

I like how you read a statistic that doesn't exclude old fat people with deadly co-morbidities and thought for a millisecond that the statistic could possibly apply to you.
badger
badger
-->
@Greyparrot
I never had any fear about covid besides about passing it onto my mother who's got a little emphysema for having tuberculosis earlier in life.

Even so, where I read that the unvaccinated are dying at a rate 10 times higher than the vaccinated, I will take that vaccine. I was always going to get covid. I got it three times. Where that vaccine will spare another man his life, it will spare me something. Is that not sensible enough? 
badger
badger
Or I could pray and wash my hands and avoid cooties. A funny little Master of the Universe. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
No it doesn't. I don't know how you read that unvaccinated die at a rate 10 times that of vaccinated and think you'll be just fine so long as you wash your hands. 
Because obviously I have not died within these last three years. I could die, but I have yet to as a result of my not being vaccinated. So what use is that rate to me? I'll ask you again: how many more times likely am I to succumb in comparison to those who have taken the vaccine and still died within this near three-year span?

That sounds like a mental illness to me tbh.
Sounds like an ad hominem.

It's a big scary world, Athias. 
Not really. I'm actually quite optimistic.

What's the hygiene practices? Just for fun. 
  1. Wash one's hands regularly (I usually wash my hands about five times a day.)
  2. Avoid touching bodily orifices with soiled hands.
  3. Bathe and shower regularly.
  4. Brush your teeth.
  5. Consistently disinfect surfaces you regularly touch.
  6. Wear clean clothes, as well as sleep on clean sheets and bedding.
  7. Eat healthy
  8. Exercise regularly.
  9. Keep your fingernails short, and if you don't, make sure you clean under them regularly.
  10. Try your best to take in a lot of sunlight.
  11. Consume foods and beverages rich in both Vitamins C and D.
  12. Properly groom one's hair.
  13. Avoid sharing cups, bottles, straws, etc.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Greyparrot
I like how you read a statistic that doesn't exclude old fat people with deadly co-morbidities and thought for a millisecond that the statistic could possibly apply to you.
Hence, one should avoid ecological inferences.
Athias
Athias
-->
@badger
Or I could pray and wash my hands and avoid cooties. A funny little Master of the Universe. 
You mock and yet you cannot explain the reason I'm still alive, other than "dumb luck."