Tate converting to Islam is hypocritical and ridiculous!

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 40
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
I have unblocked you.
Please challenge me to a debate on if Iran became Shi'ite Sharia from Persia through primarily brutal compulsion or consensual belief altering.
 - I'll take the position of Iran became Shi'ite through brutal compulsion. This one is pretty much a historical fact. Not sure how you gunna defend against that. But sure, I'll instigate the challenge.

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
Oh I am glad we agree.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
Oh I am glad we agree.
- Yep. There is a lot more common between Shiaism & your Liberal Secularism than you think, not just brutal compulsion. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
oh right, tell me more about how sunni islam evolved and how the nations were turned. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
oh right, tell me more about how sunni islam evolved and how the nations were turned. 
- Sunni Islam is just Islam. Answer me honestly, would you have state organized debates between representatives of all schools of thought in all disciplines where participants are compelled by law to attend & defend their views against opponents?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
Answer me honestly, would you have state organized debates between representatives of all schools of thought in all disciplines where participants are compelled by law to attend & defend their views against opponents?
I feel this is a strange thing to ask because you are implying they are mandated to debate against the state's views?

If you mean freedom to debate against the state's views, none are freer than the places you hate: the secular ones.

This website is the essence of secular, liberal society. You are allowed to spread your bullshit here because of that. Your nation would never allow this for the other side to speak and debate.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
I feel this is a strange thing to ask because you are implying they are mandated to debate against the state's views?
- You didn't answer the question. 

If you mean freedom to debate against the state's views, none are freer than the places you hate: the secular ones.
- That's what you have been indoctrinated to believe since childhood. It's a square circle. Fantasy. Secularism is, by definition, the exclusion of non-secular rational in government & state institutions. In actual truth, absolutely no worldview other than the Secular Liberal Capitalist Western paradigm is allowed in any systemic institution in your countries; not in government, education, academia, court, media, law, military, social service, fiscal policy...etc. – But, hey! You can express your opinions anywhere that doesn't matter, save of course all systemic institutions & as long as they don't undermine the state's interests or the elite's power... Yay "freedom" of speech.

This website is the essence of secular, liberal society. You are allowed to spread your bullshit here because of that. Your nation would never allow this for the other side to speak and debate.
- Your secular states are worst than the worst parts of Christian Europe back in the day. At least back then, the Church had little power to indoctrinate all children into their worldview! Let me ask you a different a different question, would you allow Sharia courses in your universities? (from an Islamic perspective of course).
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
I do not understand the question, you were unblocked to debate me, if you are just making empty bluffs to debate me then I will block again.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
I do not think you and I agree on what a good person is, let alone society. Your scumbag is possibly my hero and vice versa.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
I do not understand the question
- Would you support having state organized debates where the debaters have to show up & defend their views on all sorts of topics? For example, on the truth of Evolution, or Homosexuality, or Secularism, or Capitalism, or Communism, or Islam... or other more specific topics. Bring the most qualified representatives from all sides & compel them to debate the issues at hand, in public. 

, you were unblocked to debate me, if you are just making empty bluffs to debate me then I will block again.
- We both agree on the Iran Shism thing. Do you have a debate subject in mind? I can debate the current subject Freedom of Religion/Thought/Speech in Secularism vs Islam. Or any other Islam related subject (Sunni Islam of course).

I do not think you and I agree on what a good person is, let alone society. Your scumbag is possibly my hero and vice versa.
- This is also another subject for debate.