The US Just Joined A Global Internet Censorship Committee

Author: Public-Choice

Total: 104
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Here is another clip calling out corporate warhawks.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
It's progressive to be a warhawk against an invading fascist tyrant, that's very progressive. Nothing about Progressivism is pacifist, the peace is merely what is maintained when tyrants at least keep to themselves.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
I just find it silly that you are in full agreement with a neo-con like Lindsey Graham.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
That idiot who stood up and spoke is not only an ignorant waste of space for that room (well there were many empty chairs I guess he didn't waste much) but is almost 100% sure not a genuine left-wing progressive voter.

If I recall, many progressives were against the Iraq war even before it was revealed that the politicians voting for the war lied about the actual threats.

We have known Western Ukraine has been ethnically cleansing the Donbas since 2014 and we also have known since 2014 that Russia wasn't going to allow America to help fund the massacre of 14,000 civilians in the Donbas just so America could secure an energy monopoly in Europe.

That isn't propaganda, it's a matter of recorded history from 8 years ago.

Like I said before, do you really feel virtuous standing shoulder to shoulder with a thoroughly corrupt man like Lindsey Graham and nod vigorously with a grim smile on your face? There's no way I could stand even the smell of the man.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@RationalMadman
It's progressive to be a warhawk against an invading fascist tyrant, that's very progressive.
RationalMadman, meet Neo-Conservatives and Paleoconservatives. Neo-Conservatives and Paleoconservatives, introduce yourselves to RationalMadman. Y'all get acquainted while I go get some more party punch.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Public-Choice
None of them define progressivism.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
Facebook and Instagram lost 80billion combined.  Twitter also sees stock value drop. Only TikTok gaining big time.

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@RationalMadman
The point was both are the opposite of progressives and they are very interventionist when a fascist attacks a country. Meaning that it isn't a progressive belief. It is more a known conservative one.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Public-Choice
I disagree.

They are not the opposites.

The polar opposite to a true progressive is probably an ancap on one end and fascist on other end.

Your named neocon is going to align as both believe in standing up to tyrants and corruption, paleocons less so and paleo are closer to the opposite.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@RationalMadman
paleocons less so and paleo are closer to the opposite.
Trump was a paleoconservative. He got us reinvolved in the Middle East and declared war on ISIS. And all the paleocon thinkers egged him on.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Public-Choice
Okay, what is it you're trying to say? I am sure both sides of the aisle hate ISIS.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Public-Choice
--> @RationalMadman
paleocons less so and paleo are closer to the opposite.
Trump was a paleoconservative. He got us reinvolved in the Middle East and declared war on ISIS. And all the paleocon thinkers egged him on.
It was George W. Bush that got America involved in the middle-east 2002.  Trump should be credited for pulling out of the middle-east and letting Putin in.

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Shila
Trump should be credited for pulling out of the middle-east and letting Putin in.
Actually, Trump accomplished the Abraham Accords, which was a historic partnership between Muslim, Israeli, and Arab countries united against terrorism.

Trump also increased our sales of weapons to Israel and the UAE (it might have been Saudi Arabia, I cant remember for sure).

Trump also got the Taliban to agree to stop killing people and engaging in war against their neighbors in exchange for some land they already controlled.

So Trump didn't really "pull out." We simply phased troops out. Trump also didn't "let Putin in." He did a lot of work to strengthen our allegiances there and the Abraham Accords was the culmination of that.

29 days later

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I use Nord. Good service.