The Brain Torus Mapping

Author: ebuc

Total: 3
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Go to 5:15 to see this nobel winning study and to begin to lead into torus mapping of hexagonal grid cells patterns in brain and keep in mind, that the isotropic vector matrix is a 3D field of hexagons.

Best.Korea
Debates: 265
Best.Korea
I didnt understand any of that. Maybe use clear words, such as "bird", "cat", "man" and other simple words that are known.

Otherwise, I will just ignore your post and write things irrelevant to it.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Isotropic vector matrix is composed of triangles that subset of hexagons in the IVM

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f2002.html

..." Nature is said to abhor an equilibrium as much as she abhors a perfect vacuum or a perfect anything.

....Heisenberg's indeterminism and quasiprecision mechanics' recognition of inherent inaccuracy of observation or articulation seems to suggest that the asymmetric deviations and aberrations relative to equilibrium are inherent in the imperfection of a limited life of humans with a tightly limited range of perceptible differentiation of details of its experience.

......Nature demonstrates her abhorrence of equilibrium when an airplane in flight slows to a speed that reduces the airfoil "lift" and brings the airplane's horizontal flight forces into equilibrium with Earth gravity's vertically Earthward pull. "....

Inward towards each other aka mass-attraction >< or as (O)( >)(<)(O) if considering a geodesic cuvature format that is omi-embracing the two masses OO.

The 180 degree, diametrically opposing surface's  of my space-time toru,s is Gravity (  ) and Dark Energy )(

....space(>*<) (>*<)space....

i = identity as in Meta-space { Spirit-1 } ego identity

* * = bilateral biologic with woman being most complex entity of Universe barring ideas of one two or more women, woman an man etc,, Universe, or a black hole that may contain encoding for all of Universe

>< = invaginations from Gravity surface and Dark Energy surface, that resultant in our physical reality ergo complex biological onsciousness

(  ) = Gravity aka positive curvature

)( = Dark Energy inner surface aka negative curvture