Republican Senate candidate in Nevada is literally a bastard

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 37
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
When you said "mistress," I assumed that was an affair, since that is how the term is normally used. Evidently I was mistaken.
No, don’t try to put your misinformation on me. You obviously went to Wikipedia to look up information on Thurmond.  Why did you try to say he was a Democrat when he got the girl pregnant?

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Oh, I thought you were referring to the affair vs. sexual assault question. Regarding whether he was a Democrat when he got her pregnant, reread what I said.
Again, that's more anecdotal evidence. Furthermore, Strom Thurmond's affair was in 1925. He was a Democrat until 1964. So if one example is evidence that an entire party is hypocritical and disgraceful, then Strom Thurmond alone proves that of both the Republican and the Democrat party. However, one example can't prove that, because that is textbook anecdotal evidence.
I did not say he was a Democrat in 1925, although that would be a reasonable supposition to make. I said he was a Democrat until 1964. That is factually correct.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Name a Democrat who had their mistress get an abortion.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
But even then that wasn't my point.

My point was that saying a Republican who cheats and gets an abortion is had but then ignoring all the Democrats who do the same thing on a regular basis is extremely hypocritical.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
I did not say he was a Democrat in 1925, although that would be a reasonable supposition to make. I said he was a Democrat until 1964. That is factually correct.
you are something else

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
My point was that saying a Republican who cheats and gets an abortion is had but then ignoring all the Democrats who do the same thing on a regular basis is extremely hypocritical.
All the Democrats? On a regular basis? You had to go back 12 years and Hunter didn’t even have an abortion. Are you sure you know what you’re talking about?

Democrats don’t claim to be the party of religion and family values like Republicans do, so you can’t say Democrats are hypocrites.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
At a Bible session in Georgia to support Senate candidate Herschel Walker:

The pastor of Relentless, Kyle Garrison, 36, who also attended the Bible session, made it clear he will vote for Walker because the Republican agenda is “more aligned with God’s values.” Garrison said that God sometimes uses flawed people to do good things and that Walker could help Republicans regain control of the Senate — a fact blaring on Georgia airwaves in the final days of the campaign.

no doubt that Republican conduct is not aligned with God’s values.