Arkhamafia DP2

Author: That2User

Read-only
Total: 123
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
"I fear the demons of Gotham, they all live here in Arkham"
Welcome to the Elizabeth Arkham Asylum For The Criminally Insane, each of you is a patient in this place, we hope to treat you of your insanity in time, this is Day 1

Asylum Confs:
No patient is a Jester
At least one patient is a Third Party

Asylum Rules
Patients may not directly copy-paste role PMs unless it's explicitly stated you may, describe your role in your own words/paraphrase
Patients may not discuss the game outside the forum and game approved PMs
Patients may not edit posts, once published it's done
Patients may not post in the forum if dead, only alive
Patients will be expected to be semi-active
Patients will respect each other
Patients may ask the Asylum questions, the Asylum will answer these questions if we can

Activity
Activity checks will be made periodically, an active Asylum is a healthy Asylum,  if you know you will be inactive within a set time let the Asylum know in forum/DM
Time extensions will be given if needed in a case-by-case basis

"That's not funny..."
Earth: You are Dr. Hugo Strange, the Chief of Psychiatry in Arkham Asylum, directing it day by day, you break down everyone into psychiatric profiles, deeply knowing/understanding someone's mind at the fundamental level, using this mental mapping to find out/"unmask" the identity of the Batman-Bruce Wayne, thus making you the investigator/question asker, once a night you can visit a patient in Arkham Asylum, if town they will be innocent, if non-town they will be guilty. Alternatively you can ask me in DM a yes/no alignment question about a patient to find about them, you win with town

Coreyinthehouse: You are Bane, a soldier, a weapon, guided only in violent purpose, thus making you the Thorne, one night you can visit + kill someone in Arkham Asylum, (say the patient you want to visit/kill in night actions in DMs), if you successfully kill a patient you have their role/powers, being defined by new purpose, the killed will only have their alignment shown to the town
You win as third party (subject to change) 

Asylum Patients 
1.Wylted
2.whiteflame
3.ILikePie5
4.Barney
5.SirAnonymous
6.SupaDudz
9.crystalynx

With 7 patients alive it takes 4 votes to lynch, Day Phase 2 lasts 72 hours, ending in 3:39 PM PDT 11/8/22

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@SirAnonymous
@crystalynx
I’ll start us off:

I am The Riddler. I was scum and a JOAT (1X converter, 1X RB, 1X modified Vig - essentially, giving someone else a Vig that allows them to choose between killing themselves or someone else). I am now vanilla town - I’m guessing that Pie converted me through some skill he kept hidden. I used the conversion on Supa, who is likely still the Joker (assuming he didn’t lie) and is now full scum. My scum partner was Wylted, who is The Godfather. He doesn’t have any other abilities, whereas Supa does.

Supa wasn’t lynched last DP, so he likely still has a 1X deathproof, which means we’ll have to kill him twice. I think we should eliminate Wylted now and then work on him over the next 2 DPs. Anyone with a role they can use to prevent Supa from doing anything should use it on him during NP2.

VTL Wylted

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
@Vader
See above. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
This is funny because I jailed you last night

VTL WF
Vader
Vader
This is really funny because I originally going to use my kill, but since I was lynched I went with WF. Guess it worked lol
Vader
Vader
There is literally no reasonable role in which scum can be converted into a town. Whiteflame lying out of his socks as scum right now
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
This is funny because I jailed you last night

VTL WF
I also carried out the NK, so no dice. If you JK’d me, Earth wouldn’t be dead.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
This is really funny because I originally going to use my kill, but since I was lynched I went with WF. Guess it worked lol
…you didn’t get lynched. Can you not even keep your own story straight?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
There is literally no reasonable role in which scum can be converted into a town. Whiteflame lying out of his socks as scum right now
When whoever did it (likely Pie) confirms they did, this is going to look absurd. That2 isn’t sticking to the usual set of roles, she has designed several new ones for this game, hence the modified Vig i got. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Wasn’t*
That2User
That2User
Last Official Vote Count DP1
Coreyinthehouse- 5/5- SirAnonymous, ILikePie5, Barney, Earth,whiteflame

Supdadudz- 2/5- Supadudz, WyIted

Coreyinthehouse was lynched, he was neutral
(Failed to include whiteflame at the end of last dp)
That2User
That2User
 Official Vote Count DP2
WyIted- 1/4- whiteflame
whiteflame-  1/4- SupaDudz
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
WTF is going on LOL. 

I am not sure if this is some sort of scum gambit but in no world would that type of format exist in Mafia where scum would be converted to town for anyone considering that whiteflame is honest
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
VTL Supa
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Supa wasn’t lynched last DP, so he likely still has a 1X deathproof, which means we’ll have to kill him twice. I think we should eliminate Wylted now and then work on him over the next 2 DPs. Anyone with a role they can use to prevent Supa from doing anything should use it on him during NP2.
If he used it, which he likely did, then he’s no longer immune today. If what you say is true, then we should kill Supa today.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
I oddly had a feeling about you last day phase...

As for this tactic, it is just so far out of character for you to be faking it. If you are, you deserve the win!

Anyone with a role they can use to prevent Supa from doing anything should use it on him during NP2.
I'll see what I can do.

VTL Wylted

Vader
Vader
Pie and WF are scum team for sure lmao there's no way. Scum converting to WF. WF always does these crazy gambits like this to frame other people. 
Vader
Vader
If you lynch Wylted I am going to kill Pie directly with my shot. Scummy fucks
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You weren’t lynched lol. Thanks for not using your shot to confirm yourself.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
If you lynch Wylted I am going to kill Pie directly with my shot. Scummy fucks
Why didn’t you kill me last night lol
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
Think for one second

Having a scum convert to town is impossible because it would blow the game out of proportion. Like really out of proportion because the game would get solved really quickly because WF would know the scum team already. There is no reasonable explanation as to why that role would exist in this game.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’m confirming with That2 if the immunity Supa used applies today as well

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
@SirAnonymous
@crystalynx
Okay let's just be honest here. 

Whiteflame is town and was some how got converted to town from scum. So a literal scum that got converted to town who was in the scum chat with me and supa. 

I am willing to bank on the fact that there is so many TP this game that scum and TP combined have town outnumbered. Whoever here who is TP should side with scum.

I am going to straight up tell you why. Because any tP that helps scum win the game, right hand to God I will buy you a $10 gift certificate to star bucks. The money is in my bank account and anyone who helps lynch whiteflame gets free Starbucks on me.

VTL Whiteflame
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
So I can shoot you in the NP2 when we have evidence
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ILikePie5
You are a broke college student and my friend. Read my above post
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I am now vanilla town - I’m guessing that Pie converted me through some skill he kept hidden.
I have no such ability lol
Vader
Vader
Pie and WF are scum and I will not vote anyone else nor will I be reasoned with. There is no way that this format would exist in this game because scum would auto lose
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Unvote
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Pie and WF are scum and I will not vote anyone else nor will I be reasoned with. There is no way that this format would exist in this game because scum would auto lose

I’m not scum you moron. I’m TP. Corey was TP. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Barney
Read my post. This is just a game. More important than the bastard modding is the ability to go on a coffee date with cute girl you like. Take my fucking free coffee